criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How does one become a mod???

every forum i go in i always see mods, ninjas, and many more titles. how do you become a mod or a ninja? i have a few questions. please mods in theses forums, tell me how to become one please m8

Replies

• Bend over for the CEO of E.A
  • ^ lolmad
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • OahuBorn808
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    every forum i go in i always see mods, ninjas, and many more titles. how do you become a mod or a ninja? i have a few questions. please mods in theses forums, tell me how to become one please m8

You don't just become a mod, mods were already chosen by EA before the beginning of space and time. They are gods and supreme beings within the EA community. All hail Thepoolshark, savior of the forums, Lord of TOS and destroyer of trolls and whiny scrubs. Thou shalt bow down before his majesty
    All hail Thepoolshark, savior of the forums, Lord of TOS and destroyer of trolls and whiny scrubs. Thou shalt bow down before his majesty
  • how do you mod?
    what is a mod?
    i think it might be a new dance?
    "With the Force, he has joined. Grieve, I will not"
  • You have to like censoring people to be a forum mod on any site, even in a country with freedom of speech. forums don't count as the real world I guess haha
  • Why do you want to become a mod?
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • TheStarkRebel
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    hahahahaha thanks m8s
  • so basically i either have to bend over or be a god to be a mod? #nothanks
  • poolshark+ I'm not mad bro! you mad bro? i just want a bro to give another bro advice bro! OK bro?
  • poolshark+ I'm not mad bro! you mad bro? i just want a bro to give another bro advice bro! OK bro?

Pretty sure he was referring to DEATHSHERE.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Not promising any chances of success but try this http://careers.ea.com/
  • ^ lolmad

:D
  • every forum i go in i always see mods, ninjas, and many more titles. how do you become a mod or a ninja? i have a few questions. please mods in theses forums, tell me how to become one please m8
    This thread of yours have ruined any chance of you becoming a MOD here.
  • You have to like censoring people to be a forum mod on any site, even in a country with freedom of speech. forums don't count as the real world I guess haha

This is a website with rules you agreed to when you signed up... so, not my fault you can't read

This is a website with rules you agreed to when you signed up... so, not my fault you can't read

If you are a pool shark is your mom a pool whale?
  • Yea, because sharks are obviously offspring of whales...
  • sharks are always related to parotssssss