criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

ASK ME ANYTHING :D

Aqux
30 posts Member
bored and you know why not fee free to ask me anything and i mean anything

Replies

• Why didn't you post this in off topic?
  • Are all multiplayer modes going to beable to be played on singleplayer/co-op?
  • Aqux
    30 posts Member
    NeroG100 wrote: »
    Are all multiplayer modes going to beable to be played on singleplayer/co-op?
    im gonna say sure because you know dice cant answer simple stuff like that without asking mommy(disney) and daddy (EA)
  • GreenRey
    1357 posts Member
    So at what point will Luke die in Episode 8 or maybe 9?
  • Aqux
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    GreenRey wrote: »
    So at what point will Luke die in Episode 8 or maybe 9?

Im gonna say 9 and it will because rey twerked him to death she got dat power ;3
  • Bruce_503
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Games Great But It Does Really Need More Content . Ive Unlocked Everything Week's Ago Guns/All People/StarCards . I Bought The Season Pass But Not Sure If It Was A Good Idea Because We Have No idea Whats Going to be In It . Please Let Us Player's Know . PSN ID Bruce_503 . The DL44 Needs To Be NERFED And all Air Craft Needs To Be Really Looked at & Spawn Points Need Re-Worked :)
  • Aqux
    30 posts Member
    Bruce_503 wrote: »
    Games Great But It Does Really Need More Content . Ive Unlocked Everything Week's Ago Guns/All People/StarCards . I Bought The Season Pass But Not Sure If It Was A Good Idea Because We Have No idea Whats Going to be In It . Please Let Us Player's Know . PSN ID Bruce_503 . The DL44 Needs To Be NERFED And all Air Craft Needs To Be Really Looked at & Spawn Points Need Re-Worked :)

im not a mod im just a fellow player like you lol i just started a ask me anything topic but yes the dl-44 needs a nerf big time
  • Hey what's up fellow Star Wars fans if you have a pc check out this site https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5690356016c15 it has tons of pc games for really good prices check it out!
  • my question is when is next down load
  • could we please get the death star as a planet , galtatic conquest ,bespin as a map and could you add a game mode that you have to go up to a imperial star destroyer in space and you have to destroy it you can go inside iyt and destroy things in it to will and you must fight in the ground to please can you pass thison to dice because i think this game needs content like this our everyone one will get bored of it and no one will play it please can we have this in the next 3-4 months please thank you
  • Why did you post in all caps?
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!