criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Battlefront Comparrison

FredxXxBear
172 posts Member
edited January 2016
Yea it may be pretty and all, but kinda laughable when compared to a 10 year old game feature wise. Says 2 heroes so must be beta, but didn't get much more in release.
[img][/img]battlefront-features.jpg

Replies

• Congrats for the post. Go play your 2005 Battlefront and I will fire up another WA match. Thanks.
  • Misleading list is misleading. Theres 14 maps as of right now, and 4680 infantry types if ive done my math right.
  • FredxXxBear
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    AH! The EA faithful oh how they love thou and your blind ignorance. Hand me a fistful of cash for yet undecided content. The point is they took a series, ripped 75% of it out for a quick cash grab. So, no, Congrats go to you season pass holder. If you read the actual words there you see I said it was beta info. 4680 inf types, lol?
  • AH! The EA faithful oh how they love thou and your blind ignorance. Hand me a fistful of cash for yet undecided content. The point is they took a series, ripped 75% of it out for a quick cash grab. So, no, Congrats go to you season pass holder. If you read the actual words there you see I said it was beta info. 4680 inf types, lol?

Which content did they rip out again? And I missed a bit earlier, theres 51480 inf combinations.
  • fyrefox46 wrote: »
    AH! The EA faithful oh how they love thou and your blind ignorance. Hand me a fistful of cash for yet undecided content. The point is they took a series, ripped 75% of it out for a quick cash grab. So, no, Congrats go to you season pass holder. If you read the actual words there you see I said it was beta info. 4680 inf types, lol?

Which content did they rip out again? And I missed a bit earlier, theres 51480 inf combinations.

http://careers.ea.com/
    I think you got a pretty good shot.
  • They ***** ripped us all and ***** EA needs to get their ***** together and fix this ***** piece of ***** game
  • This game sucks
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Im no fan of EA and i loved BF2 but biased and incomplete lists dont make for a reasonable comparison
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Munchie
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    How many times has this been posted again? I stopped counting at around 377276327373627282636173527274738294926372637263.
  • I would go fire up my Xbox version of BF II. However, there is this sound glitch (never patched) that causes fighter 1st person view engine & laser cannon audio to cutout constantly. Just can't deal with all the intermittent static.
  • fyrefox46 wrote: »
    Misleading list is misleading. Theres 14 maps as of right now, and 4680 infantry types if ive done my math right.

uuuuuuuuhm no theres 5 maps. I dont care if you consider 4 areas of the same planet different maps.
  • I don't remember seeing any 32v32 servers. Or that many different infantry options. And there wasn't a dlc for it either. Swbf2 was far superior than this Both in play and matchmaking though. This image is quite misleading.
  • There's more than 8 maps. Biased.

• Freezing wrote: »
    fyrefox46 wrote: »
    Misleading list is misleading. Theres 14 maps as of right now, and 4680 infantry types if ive done my math right.

uuuuuuuuhm no theres 5 maps. I dont care if you consider 4 areas of the same planet different maps.

The 4 planets that have different map set ups play very different from eachother, if they were the same design just smaller in size then youd be justified

Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Some of yall defend EA Battlefront still? Really? Also no, the so called different infantry types dont count as its that different ive seen two different players online, Jumpcasters and normal players. Thats it. Also Battlefront 2 still has more content and replay value than this, as well as Elite Squadron, and Renegade Squadron. This list is wrong yes, but its still just shows that a game that came out 10 years ago has more of an edge than a game that is made in 2015. Thats pretty bad. Also Battlefront 2 is still alive and thriving. This game on the other hand is slowly dying off. From what ive heard there are less players on PC Battlefront than there is on PC Battlefield 4. A game that came out 2+ years ago and had a botched launch has more players than a game that had a successful launch and is named Star Wars. Well then.
  • Wow. This thread has shown me that there are somehow star wars battlefront (2015) fanboys. Even after how hard Dice/EA anally penetrated all of you.

Wow.
  • What I don't understand is when tryhards like people above still come on these forums when they don't like the game. Move on or go back and play Battlefront II, I forgot what 2005 was like, I need someone to remind me.
  • What I don't understand is when tryhards like people above still come on these forums when they don't like the game. Move on or go back and play Battlefront II, I forgot what 2005 was like, I need someone to remind me.

oh, well there's a picture above to remind you
  • I'm a big Star Wars fan & really enjoy EA Battlefront but I would like to try the original games but cannot find them anywhere for a reasonable price (UK) anyone got any ideas?
    Xbox or PS not fussed.
  • The PSP version was better than this game.
  • Haven't got a PSP......):
  • Too bad I have had more fun playing this version then the 2005 version.