criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

[BF II - PC] [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Enlist Today!

14567810Next

Replies

• Looking for a fantastic, fun and organized group of folks to dominate the starwars galaxy with? I thought so! Stop by TAW.NET or add me on origin TAW-Fr3Quency!
  • The trailer for episode 9 is finally coming! Extremely excited to see what JJ delivers, in particular with Palpatine.
    As always, you're welcome to join our friendly community at TAW.net. May the force be with you!
  • New update is here come and play with us and have fun! Join us on TAW.net or add me on origin TAW-Fr3Quency!
  • Battlefront is always more fun if you play in a squad, come join us for a few games and consider joining us at TAW.net as well! Add me on origin TAW-DDReturns.
  • Join us at TAW.net Today!
  • Want some friendly people to play with and have fun? Join us at Taw.net!
  • TAWDDReturns
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey you! Yes you trooper! What are you still doing here? Go to TAW.net and join us!
    We're a small community that came together over the love for Star Wars, stayed together and it's like a family now. Give it a shot, you never know.. you might just like it here.
  • Join us at TAW.net Today!
  • If you looking for a great group of people to play some SWBF, come join TAW
    "Do, or do not! There is no try."
  • Hello there! We are The Art of Warfare, a friendly gaming community. We have members of all skill levels, the point of TAW is to have fun and enjoy the brotherhood and camraderie!
    You need to be at least 16 years old and with a working mic, to apply directly check us out at: https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx
  • The Art of Warfare is not just another clan, we're a family. If you want to make some friends for life and have fun with battlefront, go to TAW.net now!
  • First time in a team after the game released.
    The main reason was to play with a team and not public games all the time.I am still having a blast playing with TAW. Collaboration and dedication is strong at The Art Of Warfare. Great synergy and teamwork. And most of all, I have a great time in the game.
    I think it always counts on what you do. And the team does it perfectly.
    Don't hesitate.
    After 1 year at the Art Of Warfare i have to admit that this is the best choice i made.