criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[BF II - PC] [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Enlist Today!

Replies

• G3lf7lW.jpg

Join us today at TAW.NET
  • yBi2dIs.jpg

Visit TAW.NET for more info!
  • KOf61Xd.png

These are just some comments from our members posted on this thread. Visit TAW.NET for more information and put an application in if you like what you see!
  • 9rsZrC9.jpg

Visit us at TAW.NET
  • PlatoonKiller
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    eB1us6I.jpg
    Your Empire needs YOU! Enlist NOW at TAW.NET
  • 5Dk8DNL.jpg

Visit us at TAW.NET
  • Zu5SU9i.jpg

Visit TAW.NET for more information and put an application in!
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    osDGPQY.jpg

Visit TAW.NET and put an application in today!
  • p3bubba
    53 posts Member
    If you guys are still recruiting, I think I'll sign up but I'm not sure I'm good enough. I've gotten better recently and I'm looking to improve. Just tired of not playing with team mates and getting steamrolled when ad-hoc teams aren't working towards objectives.
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey there,

Thanks for the message. You're more than welcome to apply! We don't recruit based on stats and if you do want to get better in SWBF then we also offer training sessions to get better with the game.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

TAW-Corran
  • p3bubba
    53 posts Member
    Alright, sent in a request.
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    Thank you for joining us!
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    GcCaPGF.jpg

Visit us at TAW.NET!
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    gGbsQoV.jpg

Visit us at TAW.NET and put an application in!
  • Jolty100
    13 posts Member
    You guys want to stop losing? TAW can't fix that. But they can help you start helping yourself. They can put you on the path to Victory! You join TAW and you'll see just how ninja you are because when you have us as your team, we've got your back. Join TAW, and don't enter this war torn galaxy alone.
  • aHb6Miz.png

Visit us at TAW.NET
  • Hellion412
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I joined TAW when I was level 13. Members work with you to enhance your skills while focusing on the importance of teamwork. Two weeks later I've achieved rank 30 and made dozens of friends within TAW. This is easily the best clan I've experienced in the 20+ years of my gaming experience. It's amazing that I am able to recognize my improvement with the help of TAW. TAW is not only a skilled clan, but one that is respectful to all of their members. If you are looking to join an amazing clan, look no further, because you already found us! Hope to see you on the battlefield!

TAW-Hellion
  • CorranHorn
    152 posts Member
    ZP03ZUB.jpg

Join us today at TAW.NET
  • 1lreRUu.jpg

Join us at TAW.NET
  • If you want a well organized and friendly community to play Battlefront with, then join TAW. I joined back in January only a couple weeks after getting the game because of lack of voice communication in the game. Playing with TAW will make a difference in your experience with game and it's what I look forward to every time I play.

If you're new to the game, we've got training nights every week to help you out. If you're the best of the best, come play with the best! Join up today!
  • p3bubba
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I joined TAW one week ago today and it has made my experience playing Battlefront much more enjoyable. My new teammates are fun, insightful guys that have helped me learn new tricks and tactics and enjoy camaraderie that I had found lacking in the game. I highly recommend joining TAW and you'll find you'll enjoy the game that much more.

Join TAW today and unlock the full potential of your abilities.

v/r
    TAW-NavyMojo
  • u7fV1kI.jpg

Join us today at TAW.NET!
  • Jendoon
    698 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hey there,

I'm from the UK and I'm keen to join a clan that has a solid EU membership playing SWBF. I'd like to know some rough numbers on how many EU players you have who regularly attend your events for this game?

Thanks for your time.
  • Hi Jendoon,

Thanks for the message. Our EU members meet every Sunday for their regular practice session at 9pm CET. We get 10-15 people for that particular session while the EU population itself represents about 15% of the whole Star Wars Battlefront Division.

What I would recommend is to put an application, give it a try and if it doesn't work out you can request a discharge - no harm done.

Please let me know if you have any questions. My Origin ID username is TAW-Corran.

Regards,
    Corran
  • XA0psam.jpg

• 7FE8gOw.jpg

• Zlojeb
    8 posts Member
    cWKzjj9.png

• Zlojeb wrote: »
    cWKzjj9.png

• Boba1.jpg

• I've been in TAW for over a month now and I don't regret it. They really are a slick outfit with some really great members. Join TAW, they have cookies!
  • puLIyB3.jpg

Always recruiting at TAW.NET. Stop by our website and put an application in.
  • Growth, game-play education, friends, and beyond-this-world support; what more could you ask for?

Taw.net -- join up now!
  • Jendoon
    698 posts Member
    I'm a recent recruit and I can honestly say I wish I'd found them sooner.

Great structure, respectful attitude in game and lots of fun to boot. Give them a try, you won't regret it.
  • Syldeo
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello guys! I have to say that I'm quite interested. But I'm afraid I don't speak english as good as I should to communicate well with you. So I have this question, how far do you want us to master the English language to join you? :) That's the only thing that keeps me from applying
  • Hey there! Thank you for your message.

Why don't you put an application in and try it out? If you find that it's too much of a challenge then you can request a discharge. No harm done.

English is the 2nd language spoken for some of our members and they still manage to do a great job gaming with us. You won't be alone and overall people are very helpful.

Hope to hearing from you soon. Feel free to reach out to me in Origin if you have any questions. My username is TAW-Corran.

Thanks
    Corran
  • Syldeo
    2 posts Member
    Yeah! Thanks for your answer, I've done it!
  • Thank you for joining us!
  • Hellion412 wrote: »
    I joined TAW when I was level 13. Members work with you to enhance your skills while focusing on the importance of teamwork. Two weeks later I've achieved rank 30 and made dozens of friends within TAW. This is easily the best clan I've experienced in the 20+ years of my gaming experience. It's amazing that I am able to recognize my improvement with the help of TAW. TAW is not only a skilled clan, but one that is respectful to all of their members. If you are looking to join an amazing clan, look no further, because you already found us! Hope to see you on the battlefield!

TAW-Hellion

I have to echo Hellion's comment. I too joined with absolutely no experience, and the TAW Clan is extremely helpful! Thanks Hellion, Replicant, and the countless others for letting me join in and learn the game!
    "Do, or do not! There is no try."
  • mBaV58f.jpg

• w4XOd2m.jpg

Visit us at TAW.NET and apply today!
  • MNIjHxf.jpg

Apply today at TAW.NET
  • YcUGn3O.jpg

Apply Today! www.TAW.net
  • Being new to the Battlefront game, I've been having some trouble with the gameplay. Probably my own fault, as I haven't really been gaming very long. Wanted to consider joining a clan for some help, and get to know some people that are online. The group at TAW have been very helpful and despite my very poor K/T ratio, they've very supportive and encouraging. If you're looking for some players to connect with, maybe for a little help, join up! It is worth your time.

We're thrilled to have you with us Lexmedic and look forward to many exciting hours!

TAW.NET to apply!
  • I'd just like to say that I am very pleased to be part of this. As someone who sought much to play cooperative FPS in the past, I am very thankful to find good teammates to play the game in a fun and progressively and orderly fashion. Hurrah for TAW!
  • Dz1LA9G.jpg

• Been with TAW for a little over a month now. It's a structured, team based, and supportive group. Your skills with a blaster will get better in TAW; mine have. I'm glad I made the move. I won't give you the runaround, TAW ain't for everyone. Take the time and visit the website and get a feel for what TAW is about. Whatever you decide know that in TAW real life comes first so, don't let the military feel steer you away.
    What drew me in was the organization, dedication and the vast number of different gaming divisions. I didn't want to join a rabble. In TAW you have to earn your rank! Show respect receive respect. There's always someone on and it's easy to find a game. Best to have a partner you can talk to (teamspeak server) for a better battlefront experience. No regrets here!
  • I'd just like to say that I am very pleased to be part of this. As someone who sought much to play cooperative FPS in the past, I am very thankful to find good teammates to play the game in a fun and progressively and orderly fashion. Hurrah for TAW!

So glad to have you with is HadleyBrine!
    Hooah!
  • Dynomite wrote: »
    Been with TAW for a little over a month now. It's a structured, team based, and supportive group. Your skills with a blaster will get better in TAW; mine have. I'm glad I made the move. I won't give you the runaround, TAW ain't for everyone. Take the time and visit the website and get a feel for what TAW is about. Whatever you decide know that in TAW real life comes first so, don't let the military feel steer you away.
    What drew me in was the organization, dedication and the vast number of different gaming divisions. I didn't want to join a rabble. In TAW you have to earn your rank! Show respect receive respect. There's always someone on and it's easy to find a game. Best to have a partner you can talk to (teamspeak server) for a better battlefront experience. No regrets here!

Always enjoy playing with you Dynomite! Responsibility, Character, and good times!

Join TAW now! TAW.net
  • zkmIFsS.jpg

Join us today at www.taw.net
  • Zlojeb
    8 posts Member
    wvn4I5h.jpg

Join us today at www.taw.net