criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[BF II - PC] [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Enlist Today!

Replies

• Do I need a headset in order to join a clan? Hope I don't...Can't wait to join you...Waiting for answer...
  • Do I need a headset in order to join a clan? Hope I don't...Can't wait to join you...Waiting for answer...

Thanks for asking LukeSkywalkerSWBF!

We do require the use of Online communications platforms - which means, you generally need to have a microphone. We require a microphone for in-game-comms; that's how we remain organized during gameplay, plan strategic advances, and win!

Whether that means you need a 'headset' is up to you; but a microphone and the ability to participate in our in-game communications is necessary/required.

Question; are you looking for a PC SWBF community/clan, or for console?

Either way, thanks again for your interest and your question. You are welcome to learn more by visiting us TAW.net (http://www.taw.net).

Replicant
    CO, SWBF
  • Replicant wrote: »
    Do I need a headset in order to join a clan? Hope I don't...Can't wait to join you...Waiting for answer...

Thanks for asking LukeSkywalkerSWBF!

We do require the use of Online communications platforms - which means, you generally need to have a microphone. We require a microphone for in-game-comms; that's how we remain organized during gameplay, plan strategic advances, and win!

Whether that means you need a 'headset' is up to you; but a microphone and the ability to participate in our in-game communications is necessary/required.

Question; are you looking for a PC SWBF community/clan, or for console?

Either way, thanks again for your interest and your question. You are welcome to learn more by visiting us TAW.net (http://www.taw.net).

Replicant
    CO, SWBF

Looking for a pc clan!
  • Hi,

I want to join the Taw Clan. Thank you.
  • I'll email you ASAP
    "Do, or do not! There is no try."
  • Join TAW today! We're always looking for more team members. Give it a shot! OIhuZMo.jpg
  • Train with TAW today!

MNIjHxf.jpg
  • @TAW_Mercenary , @Replicant , @lexmedic157 , I see you guys are working hard to grow the size of your clan. Does TAW intend to participate in tournaments / clan matches for the game or do you guys focus on public servers mostly?
  • Best clan if you just want to find a group to play and have a laugh. There are plenty of other game groups to play with too!
  • Mike4Real wrote: »
    @TAW_Mercenary , @Replicant , @lexmedic157 , I see you guys are working hard to grow the size of your clan. Does TAW intend to participate in tournaments / clan matches for the game or do you guys focus on public servers mostly?

I know that whole TAW organization plays in tournaments, we sometimes fight other clans on the star wars battlefront! come check us out at TAW.net! we have our own teamspeak sever
  • Mike4Real
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I know that whole TAW organization plays in tournaments, we sometimes fight other clans on the star wars battlefront! come check us out at TAW.net! we have our own teamspeak sever

I have posted there before, but I did not get a response:
    http://taw.net/forums/p/19578/91818.aspx#91818

Would TAW be interested in competing in a Cargo tournament on Battlefront?

The BFC hosting our second Cargo tournament on Battlefront on PS4, if you guys have least 4 members then you are welcome to sign up.

The deadline to sign up a team is November 2nd, and here is the link if you are interested:
    https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/580849fb150ba0194a8b4574/registration/

Triangle cards are banned by default, full rules here:
    http://www.theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=1211&p=6695

• Mike4Real wrote: »

I have posted there before, but I did not get a response:
    http://taw.net/forums/p/19578/91818.aspx#91818

Would TAW be interested in competing in a Cargo tournament on Battlefront?

The BFC hosting our second Cargo tournament on Battlefront on PS4, if you guys have least 4 members then you are welcome to sign up.

The deadline to sign up a team is November 2nd, and here is the link if you are interested:
    https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/580849fb150ba0194a8b4574/registration/

Triangle cards are banned by default, full rules here:
    http://www.theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=1211&p=6695

@Mike4Real, thank you for reaching out - several times with your inquiries and opportunities. It is appreciated.

That said, you appear to be seeking clans/groups that are playing on a PS3/PS4 for your tournaments. Our group plays Battlefront on PC. Thank you again!

Replicant
    TAW.net | SWBF - CO

• Mike4Real
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Alright cool, I didn't know that. I will let you guys know when our next PC tournament starts. Currently we are in the process of finishing a Droid Run tournament on PC. I will let you know about PC tournaments only from now on and not PS4.
  • Galactic Conflict II coming soon --- Visit and Enlist at TAW.net[\url] today; Don't delay!

• Hi I want to join please. Gamer tag is JimZig. I've been through the website but haven't heard back from you yet.
  • JimZig wrote: »
    Hi I want to join please. Gamer tag is JimZig. I've been through the website but haven't heard back from you yet.

Looks like you put you info in perfectly; thanks JimZig. A drill instructor should be reaching out to you at some point in the next day or so. Hope we're a good fit for you!

Replicant
    TAW.net | SWBF - CO
  • Gliderpilot
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Join us today! 6rkk2f.png
  • Don't go solo - play with a team! Galactic Conflict 2 (internal campaign) begins soon!

5SJjc2W.jpg

Don't delay; visit TAW.net today and Enlist!
  • Replicant
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Not just another faceless clan, TAW.net is a community of PC gamer's playing any number of games together, as teams, for the best times possible!

"The Art of Warfare (TAW) is defined by its Code of Ethics. This is who we are. We hold our leaders and our members to the highest standards of anyone in the PC gaming arena."

maxresdefault.jpg

Scariff, Coming in December, will add a whole new set of crazy-fun-good-times to the mix!

Are you tired of playing alone? Seeking friendship, team play, to win? Visit us at TAW.net today -- Enlist now!
  • Scariff is here! Do you have what it takes to best the Evil Empire -- or crush the Rebel Scum?

a0eqq3sum3px.jpg

Find out -- join TAW.net; don't go it alone! Visit and Enlist today!
  • Looking to game with someone, playing the new Scarif DLC, join TAW today!
  • Pick up SW Battlefront during the Holiday Sales? Been playing awhile and tired of going at it alone? Want to know how to roll and straffe with the best of them?

MNIjHxf.jpg

Don't go at it alone! Visit TAW.net and enlist today!
  • Happy Holidays from TAW.net!

Alone this holiday? Not alone -- but can't find anybody to play with?

GcCaPGF.jpg

Stop by TAW.net today and ENLIST!
  • TAW; who's that? The Art of Warfare; that's who!

UMMNCfE.jpg

Visit TAW.net, find out who we are -- and enlist today!
  • Why play alone? Find a partner, learn to roll, refine and hone your skills! Visit TAW.net today!

aHb6Miz.png
  • Gaming at it's finest! Play with a team! Win the day!

v2tRK9v.jpg

Visit TAW.net to find out more and enlist today!
  • It's a New Year -- why not start it off right; with a team! Visit TAW.net! There's no better time than now to Enlist!

1lreRUu.jpg
  • Gliderpilot
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Many good troops were lost during the raid on Scarif. We need you! taw.net
    a1s60p.jpg
  • Looking to join the team? Join TAW today!

KOf61Xd.png
  • I joined TAW more then 5 years ago, and played a multitude of games within the clan. If you are looking for a home, welcome. pro.jpg
  • TAW is not just another clan -- we are a gaming community of well over 2500 active members - playing more games than I can name off.

wvn4I5h.jpg

The Star Wars Battlefront (SWBF) division is proud to welcome recruits/players of all skill levels, walks of life, play styles, etc. If you are looking for a community of folks who like to play hard, work together, and keep the fun FUN; then stop by TAW.net today! Enlist Now!

• DON'T DO IT ALONE! Join a team, have fun -- our community will welcome you!

Boba1.jpg

TAW.net, check it out today -- Enlist Now!
  • Whether for fun, for betterment, or for competition -- TAW.net has you covered! We aren't just another gaming 'clan'; We're a gaming community -- representing 40+ games, 2500+ members across those games.

WSzMdIg.jpg

What have you got to lose? Stop by, check us out -- and ENLIST TODAY!
  • Play with a team! We want you!

14GJzTe.jpg

Visit TAW.net today! Enlist Now!
  • It's a free Scarif Weekend! Come on over -- and help us stop those Rebel Scum!

hiXFVjS.jpg

TAW.net -- visit and Enlist Today!
  • Don't join a clan -- here today, gone tomorrow -- join a community!

ZP03ZUB.jpg

Visit TAW.net today -- learn more -- Enlist!
  • YOU too can have fun! YOU too, can improve you game and skills! YOU too can be a part of a 2500+ member gaming community that started in 2001! Visit TAW.net Today!

XA0psam.jpg

Lean more today! Enlist Now!
  • Need an amazing community that spans multiple games for all you enjoyment needs? Desire a group of people to play SWBF with, learn from, enjoy game-play with, and perhaps - engage in all manner of gaming fun?

gGbsQoV.jpg

Visit TAW.net today; Enlist now! Where fair play, loyalty, and friendship are the objectives!
  • We want you! We are on the lookout and hunt for good folks who like to group-up, play, and win! We are a non-competitive community (with competitive groups) consisting of nearly 3,000 active members across 50+ games. Don't go it alone! Galactic Conquest - an intra-community event for the SWBF players - is slated to begin in 2-3 weeks time...don't delay, enlist today!

u7fV1kI.jpg

Visit TAW.net today to learn more!
  • We got our brand new Galactic Conquest 3.0 starting soon! Join us and have fun meeting and playing with new people!
  • Don't need to be good, TAW is for casual gamers just looking to have fun. We have our own events setup for in-house fun along with lots of tips to unleash the trooper in you!
  • Hi, I'm a pretty good player I can do almost any position.
    My ign is RGF_RocketMan although I was in RGF but it is tempary, I'm not fimillar with the clan but I hope ur good.
  • We have members of all skill levels but yeah NEBx is good like super good!
  • If you're looking for a casual gaming community, and have been looking for some others to play SWBF with, we may be the one for you. All skill levels are welcome, from the brand new to the experienced. Click here to sign up. Looking forward to playing with you!
  • Come join the group! We're still active and eagerly anticipating the new game's release. Get in and get comfy. The next game is going to be awesome!
  • p3bubba
    53 posts Member
    MoM5RB2.jpg

Now is a good time to join TAW and enjoy SWBF to the max with a tight knit group of folks who love Star Wars. If you like to have fun and work on team play and objectives while at the same time getting better at different aspects of the game, then TAW is the clan you are looking for.
  • Give TAW a try and have some fun.

9NWrhnr.jpg
  • We have the best time.
    Good teams.
    Great sportsmanship.
    Training for new players.
    You will all feel welcome.
  • Joined in Jan 17 been awesome so far! Good bunch of guys and girl. Practices are fun and helpful!! Good clan to join before SWBF2.
  • p3bubba
    53 posts Member
    Join TAW and have some fun!
    BCmrccD.jpg