criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

[BF II - PC] [TAW] The Art of Warfare - Enlist Today!

Prev1345678
TAW_Mercenary
3 posts Member
edited November 2017
LRnuzLC.png

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is a global gaming community that has separate Battlefront teams for AUS/NZ, EU & NA regions. TAW formed in 2001 and currently fields 30+ games like War Thunder, Battlefield 4, League of Legends, and even Hearthstone. Today, over 2500 casual, competitive, and professional gamers call TAW their home.

Our Battlefront team focuses on:
  • Smaller hardcore competitive matches and scrimmages.
  • Casual social community play
  • Developing communications and team skills
  • Having a good time with players that enjoy gaming as much as you

We're looking for players that simply want to play, or lead teams without being concerned with running a website, a voice server, or other administrative tasks. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of our success.

Interested? Join now by clicking here.

To be a member you need to:
  • Be a PC player
  • Be mature and accountable
  • Have a working microphone or headset.
  • Have TeamSpeak
  • Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week of team-play.

Still not sure? Join us on Teamspeak, just message myself and I can PM you the login details.

Our focus on accountability, teamwork, and communication is key to our past and current success. We are a diverse team that treats all players with respect and we expect all members to uphold these same standards.

Please visit our main website http://taw.net to learn more.

For our direct application link visit https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies