criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

If you could have any starfighter in Star Wars, which would it be?

This includes smaller space crafts like X wings, A wings, B wings, Tie fighters, Jedi Star fighters. Exclusions are like the millennium falcon, sith infiltrator, Slave I or any larger ships that arent in the class of star fighters.

Im stuck between the Newer X wing T70 and the Naboo N1 Starfighter. Leaning more towards the Naboo ship because of its elegance and ease of flying.
Yours?

Replies

• Obi-wan Kenobi's jedi starfighter that was in the beginning of revenge of the sith.
  • First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter w/ the ability to switch between cockpit & rear gunner seat, while A.I. autopilot flies the ship.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/first-order-special-forces-tie-fighter
  • TIE Advanced
  • Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor
  • Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor

Had to look up what it was lol. I have to say I love the design of that ship as well as the previous jedi Starfighter design. But getting into the technical aspects of it, I would not want it. No shields for defense and only blaster and Ion cannons for attack. Gotta have those proton torpedoes.
  • Dookus sunsail ship :p
  • Rogue Shadow from The Force Unleashed. I prefer the design it had in the first game.
  • TIE Bomber
    "Hello, Bart."
  • TIE Bomber

Seconded. I'd love to carpet bomb with that bad boy across a Turning Point or Supremacy map.

The ground is mocking us
  • OT: Slave I
    PT: Jedi Starfighter as seen in Ep. 3
    ST: TIE Fighter
    Legends: Eclipse Class Dreadnaught. Crew of 700,000 lol
  • TIE Bomber

Seconded. I'd love to carpet bomb with that bad boy across a Turning Point or Supremacy map.

Could mean a bit more fairness against A-Wings and snowspeeders
  • TIE Bomber

Could mean a bit more fairness against A-Wings and snowspeeders

When I mentioned the TIE Bomber on another thread, someone said they had tougher hulls plus shields in the X-Wing/TIE Fighter game series.

A juggernaut with high hit points and probably something to offset that (e.g. lower speed and handling) would make for an interesting fight.

The ground is mocking us
  • TIE Bomber

Although technically not a starfighter and classified as a bomber, it still flies in my book ;)
  • I'd love to have a TIE Defender. So glad Disney made it canon again.

latest?cb=20141227050217
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Thanks for agreeing, I got this idea while the rebels CONSTANTLY shot me down, just think of the idea, blowing up soldiers while you shoot pesky a-wings
    >:)
    "Hello, Bart."
  • Thanks for agreeing, I got this idea while the rebels CONSTANTLY shot me down, just think of the idea, blowing up soldiers while you shoot pesky a-wings
    >:)

"Hello, Bart."
    "Hello, Bart."

latest?cb=20141227050217

This ^^! :smiley: I didn't knew it was canon again, the Empire definitely needs more TIE variants
  • To start, I'd love to have the TIE Hunter from Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike. It's an awesome ship with a more interesting design than the TIE Defender... and the one game it appears in honestly isn't that fun, and gives you few opportunities to actually fly it. There are only like... 5-6 missions in that game that allow you choose it.

Another ship I'd love to see is Nym's Havoc, from the Star Wars: Starfighter games. While those were set in the prequel trilogy and are probably no longer considered canon, it would be cool if Nym and his crew were still alive and kicking and defending the Karthakk System from the Empire. Plus, the ship is armed to the teeth; six turbolaser cannons, a dorsal turret with dual pulse lasers, plus energy bombs and cruise missiles. It would make for an awesome Hero ship for the Rebels.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter

latest?cb=20141227050217

This ^^! :smiley: I didn't knew it was canon again, the Empire definitely needs more TIE variants

It was absolutely amazing in Battlefront Renegade Squadron.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • GreenRey wrote: »
    TIE Bomber

Although technically not a starfighter and classified as a bomber, it still flies in my book ;)

You are indeed gracious. And the TIE Bomber would satisfy my lust for indiscriminate and massive carnage.

I'd be laughing like a maniac every time I blitzed the enemy front line. "Hello little people, you is all gonna die now. Mwuahahahaha!"

The ground is mocking us
  • GreenRey wrote: »
    TIE Bomber

You are indeed gracious. And the TIE Bomber would satisfy my lust for indiscriminate and massive carnage.

I'd be laughing like a maniac every time I blitzed the enemy front line. "Hello little people, you is all gonna die now. Mwuahahahaha!"

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    "Hello, Bart."
  • To start, I'd love to have the TIE Hunter from Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike. It's an awesome ship with a more interesting design than the TIE Defender... and the one game it appears in honestly isn't that fun, and gives you few opportunities to actually fly it. There are only like... 5-6 missions in that game that allow you choose it.

Another ship I'd love to see is Nym's Havoc, from the Star Wars: Starfighter games. While those were set in the prequel trilogy and are probably no longer considered canon, it would be cool if Nym and his crew were still alive and kicking and defending the Karthakk System from the Empire. Plus, the ship is armed to the teeth; six turbolaser cannons, a dorsal turret with dual pulse lasers, plus energy bombs and cruise missiles. It would make for an awesome Hero ship for the Rebels.

Good idea, EA, I hope your reading this!
    "Hello, Bart."