criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

First Order beginning stormtrooper that died. :(

Who thought that was sad. :'(
"Hello, Bart."

Replies

• R.I.P in Pepperoni.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Iceninja
    297 posts Member
    It was sad, but how was there blood on his hand if it was shot in the torso?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • bfloo
    14747 posts Member
    Finn was so upset his friend got killed he helped the killer......

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Iceninja wrote: »

I think his hand touched the wound or he hurt his hand as he fell. That's what I always thought.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Iceninja
    297 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Finn was so upset his friend got killed he helped the killer......

I agree. It is like Amigo Mon toysa [I know I butchered the spelling] saying:
    You killed my father, now let’s be best friends.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • DarthJ
    6330 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »

Star Wars also seems inconsistent with wounds from blasters/lightsabers - one minute there's bleeding, the next there's not and the wound is cauterized by the bolt in a sense (which you think would happen)
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Iceninja
    297 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Star Wars also seems inconsistent with wounds from blasters/lightsabers - one minute there's bleeding, the next there's not and the wound is cauterized by the bolt in a sense (which you think would happen)

They do fire energy lasers though and not bullets, so maybe there is not cauterizing?
  • bfloo
    14747 posts Member

They do fire energy lasers though and not bullets, so maybe there is not cauterizing?

They aren't energy lazers, they are plasma bolts
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ
    6330 posts Member

But its a hot bolt of energy still. Lightsabers go through people or hit them in places and you don't see any bleeding - such as Qui-Gon getting stabbed, Finn getting stabbed in his shoulder and his back slashed, Luke and Anakin getting limbs chopped off. But then it looks like it pops up when Maul gets severed, plus the blaster wound for Slip in TFA. Just random.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »

But its a hot bolt of energy still. Lightsabers go through people or hit them in places and you don't see any bleeding - such as Qui-Gon getting stabbed, Finn getting stabbed in his shoulder and his back slashed, Luke and Anakin getting limbs chopped off. But then it looks like it pops up when Maul gets severed, plus the blaster wound for Slip in TFA. Just random.

Adding my two cents on this, I’m fine without that stuff.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget