criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

People add me so i can play

Ketchupzz
145 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm tired of taking a really long time to find games to be able to play this game so i have a request, someone that is active on this game and likes playing it frequently please add me on origin so i can join your game through friend list: Ketchupzz , looking for supremacy or drop zone players!

Replies

• Walker assault is fine too..

US Atlanta, Florida, Texas players preference
  • Cikati
    877 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I am in Pittsburgh, but we both will get US East server preference.

Edit: 95 % of the time I never have problems finding matches.

I do Walker, Blast, Drop, Fighter Squad & and the random Turning Point.
  • Ketchupzz
    145 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Cikati wrote: »
    I am in Pittsburgh, but we both will get US East server preference.

Edit: 95 % of the time I never have problems finding matches.

I do Walker, Blast, Drop, Fighter Squad & and the random Turning Point.

Did you add me? i don't have any friend requests here

EDIT: Nvm it was bugged, added you
  • Im in the UK, but I keep odd hours depending on my shifts at work. Username is the same as my forum one.

I don't use Teamspeak, and don't talk to anyone online or anything, but if you need games then feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else reading this message.

I usually have no problem whatsoever finding a match, until between 0200 and 0300 GMT.
  • Impactdis, add me I'm central time and can nearly always find a game through friends.
  • Added you both
  • How does one find games through friends anyways?
  • After you add them as friends, click on their picture at the top - Join game.
  • if you cant play, you should add people, not make people add you.. lol

Go here, check the posts, theres HUGE threads there of people letting their info of origin to add them, check it out.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/forums/categories/pc-partner-clan-recruitment