criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Matchmaking not fixed

Still being placed on empty servers or with 4 people.. being able to get placed in queue for a full server would help the matchmaking a lot.

Replies

• It will place you in a full match only if there's a free slot for you, if there isn't it will only find empty ones
  • Cold0911
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This Saturday it took me 2 hours to find a match. Then Sunday 2.5 hours to get in a game. This is pathetic. We need a server queue system for joining existing games. And to make it even worse, I'm hit with the ORigin friends bug almost every time I log and can't even see online friends EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ON THE PC NEXT TO ME and I damn well know they are in game!

These server matchmaking queue is an absolute joke.

And it sickens me to see the big changes announcement not even mention the pathetic matchmaking that needs overhauled completely. What good are changes to a game you can't even play? Queueing for over 2 hours just to get into your first game of the day is SOUL CRUSHING!
  • I've already spoken with EA's clueless support team, and according to them there is no acknowledgement of a widespread issue. No refunds offered for purchases made outside of Origin, no timely resolution to the problem... classic bait and switch. These guys need a fire lit under their **** with a lawsuit.