criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

whats the diffrence between Hardline and Battlefront

lachlan7469
26 posts Member
edited February 2016
what's the difference between Hardline and Battlefront?

Hardline u can get a game :# :p B)

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines - Don't post in all caps!]
Post edited by EA_Afista on

Replies

• One is Star Wars, the other isn't
    I couldn't care less about player population in Hardline. I'm here for Battlefront.
  • ShevermiN
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Midnight last night I could get a game in Titanfall on PC here in Australia with less then 3 min wait. There was only 18 players in the region. Couldn't say the same for Battlefront.
  • GoodGravey wrote: »
    One is Star Wars, the other isn't
    I couldn't care less about player population in Hardline. I'm here for Battlefront.

keep waiting for a game point is hardline have servers pin dickkk

Go play hardline then.
    GoodGravey wrote: »

Go play hardline then.

I would if I were dumb enough to buy it.
  • NachoFoot wrote: »

Go play hardline then.

I would if I were dumb enough to buy it.

Dude Hardline is a 10 times better game than Battlefront lets look;

1 server browser

2 custom servers

3 single player

4 nine maps at launch now eleven

5 didn't sell well

That last point is the kicker. But seeing that Battlefront has sold so well with so little we can expect 4 maps on release as standard.

Now who are the dumb people.
  • Hardline is horrible. No fun at all. Maps are badly balanced, weapons too, the single player is boring. Battlefront is 100x times better.
    Battlefront is love, Battlefront is life
  • LoL, what the difference between the OP and the person who posted it.....Nothing, they are both pointless.
    If you find that the case, go play Hardline and stop posting negativity in here.
  • I actually like Hardline, but stopped playing to play SWBF. Just hope PC player base doesn't die like HL. SWBF at least has the "Star Wars" draw factor to it which matters to some of us.

You just gave the sole reason this terrible game isn't dead yet. It's Star Wars, and the only one of its kind currently avaible in the market. When you look past that, this actually comes out as inferior even to a terrible game like BF Hardline.

You just gave the sole reason this terrible game isn't dead yet. It's Star Wars, and the only one of its kind currently avaible in the market. When you look past that, this actually comes out as inferior even to a terrible game like BF Hardline.
  • To make things fair, you must compare the Vanilla version of both games, so no DLC yet.

Things Hardline Has That Battlefront Doesn't.
    -Class System
    -Weapon Customization
    -54 Weapons (Not Counting Gadgets and Such.)
    -Nine Maps (Not counting CQ maps, as those are just smaller versions of the larger maps.)
    -Vehicles that any player can find and use, leave, and re-enter.
    -7 Game-Modes
    -Competitive Aspects

Things Battlefront Has That Hardline Doesn't.
    -Pick and Choose Weapon System
    -11 Uncustomizable Weapon Variants
    -12 Maps
    -Power-Up System for Powerful Weapons and Vehicles
    -9 Game-Modes
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • they both have/use similar fusterating features