criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Daily Challenges Galore

2Next

Replies

• RandomAFK wrote: »
    As promised, your reward is a 2X Bonus Weekend that is going to kick off on February 12th. The 2X bonus will remain active through Valentine's Day, so make sure to get your special someone a copy of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ and lovingly help them reach level 50.

It's a shame that the 2X bonus experience is redundant for us level 50s.

I get it, and I can see how the reward for this particular mission was not directly benefiting our most dedicated community members in all it has to offer. I have been working with our live service team to see what we can do for future events.

But please realize that a lot of the community is simply not at level 50 yet.

@Sledgehammer70 im not sure if it's been posted somewhere in the forum lately but there is plans to up the max level cap right?
  • @Sledgehammer70 Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen a single representative for Star Wars Battlefront comment on one of the if not the largest form "Help Me Get Single-Player's Voices Heard! #soloplayersmatter" it has over 160k views yet it is like all of the players just talking and hoping to hear from you guys but we never do. We would be so greatful if we heard just a little about the topic. You know just kept in the loop a little because the silence is torture. I understand you probably aren't even able to say but I would just like to know if that is the case. Thank you for your time
  • there have been a form of them saying yes its coming tho..i just dont think sledge i s able to say ANYTHING about it yet when he can im sure he's gonna be VERY GLAD to say here it is guys play fair and kill them bots or whatever he sayss about it im just hopin we get it by dlc time....jabba's palace we want it..we want the current maps too but that was my fav from the old game-here's to instant action/offline mp'
  • WOOOOOOO!!! nice job gamers!! I am very curious about the last sentence about the princess though :) Also cant wait till Feb. update
  • EpicSybe wrote: »
    Please slave leia please please : )
    And we can expect the update at the end of the next challenge?

LOL
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Last week, we kicked off our second Community Mission outlining an objective around our new Daily Challenges introduced within the January Update. The goal was set relatively high at 3,000,000 Challenges needing to be completed.

rendition1.img.jpg

The community stepped up and once again surpassed the goal and completed 4,356,026 Daily Challenges.

As promised, your reward is a 2X Bonus Weekend that is going to kick off on February 12th. The 2X bonus will remain active through Valentine's Day, so make sure to get your special someone a copy of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ and lovingly help them reach level 50.

Stay tuned for your next Community Mission that will kick off on February 16th. Get ready to brush up on your skills with the princess.

"Impressive...Most impressive"

-DV

Really?! Like really? No one said this yet? Whew we are lacking in the "cheesy jokers" department. ;-)
    May the force be with you.
  • "But please realize that a lot of the community is simply not at level 50 yet."

Just curious what percentage of players are level 50 ? I see a lot of them, due to them being in Scout or Shadow Trooper skins.
  • yes i use scout....its been my fav trooper since ummm i was 8 so thats why i use it and btw dice i want to use that in battles hint hint just saying...and my blonde helmetless storm trooper-YES I WENT THERE cue the whinners
  • yes i use scout....its been my fav trooper since ummm i was 8 so thats why i use it and btw dice i want to use that in battles hint hint just saying...and my blonde helmetless storm trooper-YES I WENT THERE cue the whinners

uhh....wut?
  • sorry....i was playing around-joking-there was a guy-think anyway-going on and on and on about anyone that uses the scout or a stormtrooper without the helmet and that was kinda pointed at him tbh..wasn't calling any of you whinner sorry if you thought that at all becuz i do understand ALOT of ppl HATE the helmetless trooper thing..on that in battles i find it oever silly that troopers without their helmet on is stronger and takes more to kill them vs troopers with helmets on.....shouldn't they be weaker??but yeah i like the scout best got 4 by my ps4 2 black and normal 6" black series..outside of that tho im 3/34 person my self btw i find alot tfa ones around here..dunnno that was random but yeah sorry if taken wrong way solidrock
  • MillenniumFalcon
    230 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    sorry....i was playing around-joking-there was a guy-think anyway-going on and on and on about anyone that uses the scout or a stormtrooper without the helmet and that was kinda pointed at him tbh..wasn't calling any of you whinner sorry if you thought that at all becuz i do understand ALOT of ppl HATE the helmetless trooper thing..on that in battles i find it oever silly that troopers without their helmet on is stronger and takes more to kill them vs troopers with helmets on.....shouldn't they be weaker??but yeah i like the scout best got 4 by my ps4 2 black and normal 6" black series..outside of that tho im 3/34 person my self btw i find alot tfa ones around here..dunnno that was random but yeah sorry if taken wrong way solidrock

What are you talking about? And what do you mean by helmetless troopers are stronger?
  • sikosis wrote: »
    "But please realize that a lot of the community is simply not at level 50 yet."

Just curious what percentage of players are level 50 ? I see a lot of them, due to them being in Scout or Shadow Trooper skins.

I bet it's a really small percentage of players that are level 50. You just see all the level 50 try-hards in game because they're the ones playing all the time.
  • i said in missions-the helmetless troopers aka ones with rocket launchers takes alot more damage than ones with helmets-not in mp...that i know of
  • sikosis wrote: »
    "But please realize that a lot of the community is simply not at level 50 yet."

I bet it's a really small percentage of players that are level 50. You just see all the level 50 try-hards in game because they're the ones playing all the time.
    i dont like mp im one of the ppl begging for offline mp...i barely play mp and im level 50 and have most of the stuff...just saying so i can say not all lvl 50's are try hards
  • i think Orbital Strike needs to be completely re worked . its just trash
    PSN : BIG_JAY_ALLDAY it should have been this way day 1
  • bigjay wrote: »
    i think Orbital Strike needs to be completely re worked . its just trash

strong disagree
  • bigjay wrote: »
    i think Orbital Strike needs to be completely re worked . its just trash

Not completely reworked, but worked on. It's too slow for one. An at-st shouldn't have as long as it does to get out of the way of one, you really only catch people who aren't paying attention with it. And there are times it just will not fire off, no matter what.
  • Brush up our skills with the princess!? idk what to expect. Thanks Sledge for the communication.

and guys weapon balancing doesnt necessarily mean more nerfs!
  • New outfit sadly

• Stay tuned for your next Community Mission that will kick off on February 16th. Get ready to brush up on your skills with the princess.

Already 17th Feb in Australia / New Zealand; end of the working day here in UK - where's the announcement? Zilch on social media...

• SpoonFett wrote: »

Stay tuned for your next Community Mission that will kick off on February 16th. Get ready to brush up on your skills with the princess.

Already 17th Feb in Australia / New Zealand; end of the working day here in UK - where's the announcement? Zilch on social media...

It's only 10:30am where Sledge is in LA. Give him a break.

• SpoonFett wrote: »

they announced it on the EA star wars site