criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Join Death Watch

Prev1345
Death Watch

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

Hi I'm ODST Hugo, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I certainly don't play with the DL-44 or Bowcaster anymore
I know they get nerfed
, I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/girls to victory! We are a North American based Clan. We are opening up to other games that are upcoming like The Division and so forth

What game modes the clan plays:
  • WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
  • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains ( It's super fun :D )

Check me out if you like:
http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

If you can't see my stats then here they are and I here are some videos if you are interested if you think I'm lying; K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles, then Blaster pistols

PROOF
Motto:
I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:
I will acknowledge the fact that my opponents do not expect me to win, but I will never surrender weakness will not beat in my heart. I will look to my comrades, to those who have brought me into this world and to those who have trained me and I will draw strength from them.

I will gladly, go out into the field of battle and I will move, groove and do everything that I can do and I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal and when I get there I will arrive violently.

I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because he cannot stop me.

To my side I have comrades. Comrades that have been with me through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will I let them fall.
Never will I let them down

And I will never leave an enemy behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny me… No one will defy me… And no one will tell me who and what I am and can be.

Communicating with the Clan:
If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clanmates 24/7 You'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
Once you do ALL that say what your gamertag is.

Replies

• Death Watch

Hi I'm ODST Hugo, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I certainly don't play with the DL-44 or Bowcaster anymore
    I know they got nerfed
    , I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/girls to victory! We are a North American based Clan. We are opening up to other games that are upcoming like The Division and so forth

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
    • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains ( It's super fun :D )

If you can't see my stats then here they are and I here are some videos if you are interested if you think I'm lying; K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles 7,231, Blaster pistols 3,772, Pulse cannon 1,646

PROOF
    Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:
    I will acknowledge the fact that my opponents do not expect me to win, but I will never surrender weakness will not beat in my heart. I will look to my comrades, to those who have brought me into this world and to those who have trained me and I will draw strength from them.

I will gladly, go out into the field of battle and I will move, groove and do everything that I can do and I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal and when I get there I will arrive violently.

I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because he cannot stop me.

To my side I have comrades. Comrades that have been with me through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

And I will never leave an enemy behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny me… No one will defy me… And no one will tell me who and what I am and can be.

If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clanmates 24/7 You'll have  to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
  • Hopefully, you can recruit some players that do not rage quit during a formal competitive match. Such as they did on 20 Feb 16.
  • Can I join Deathwatch?
  • Death Watch

I know they got nerfed

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!

If you can't see my stats then here they are and I here are some videos if you are interested if you think I'm lying; K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles 7,231, Blaster pistols 3,772, Pulse cannon 1,646

PROOF
    Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:

If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clanmates 24/7 You'll have  to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
  • Yeah hit me up on line anytime
  • Hit me up on line anytime
  • Hi im rank 36 my GT is JetSquidward pls reply if i can join.
  • Death Watch

I know they got nerfed

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!

PROOF
    Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:

• Yes you can I highly advise you send me a message on Xbox or the app Line instead of thus forum
  • Motto "I am a Champion!!" That's a bunch of bull, ODST Hugo's crew raged quit during a formal competition. Then ODST Hugo attempted to make excuses for her team. Oh, "we had our casual players, playing" and "they were drinking."

ODST Hugo should be embarrassed for the misleading people and falsely identifying her clan as top, when it's just garbage. Than ODST Hugo begs for a rematch. What's the point, ODST Hugo's crew already proved that the are not competitive.

There are many crew and clans better than this.
  • Motto "I am a Champion!!" That's a bunch of bull, ODST Hugo's crew raged quit during a formal competition. Then ODST Hugo attempted to make excuses for her team. Oh, "we had our casual players, playing" and "they were drinking."

ODST Hugo should be embarrassed for the misleading people and falsely identifying her clan as top, when it's just garbage. Than ODST Hugo begs for a rematch. What's the point, ODST Hugo's crew already proved that the are not competitive.

There are many crew and clans better than this.
  • Death Watch

I know they got nerfed

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!

PROOF
    Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:

Competitive part of clan:
    Anybody can join this clan, but if you want more competition send me a message (preferred on the app line) on Xbox, add me and I'll look at your stats you must have a K/D of 1.75 or higher to join this competitive level of the clan

Once you do ALL that say what your gamertag is

ODST Hugo should be embarrassed for the misleading people and falsely identifying her clan as top, when it's just garbage. Than ODST Hugo begs for a rematch. What's the point, ODST Hugo's crew has already proved that the are not competitive.

There are many crews and clans better than this.
  • If you think my skills are misleading then I guess you will have to look at my stats when you add me as a friend and see for your self
  • ."we had our casual players, playing" and "they were drinking."

ODST Hugo should be embarrassed for the misleading people and falsely identifying her clan as top, when it's just garbage. Than ODST Hugo begs for a rematch. What's the point, ODST Hugo's crew has already proved that the are not competitive.

There are many crews and clans better than this.
    Sir I can assure you that I'm better than you, my K/D is 2.65 while yours is 1.45, my win rate is 72% while yours is 60% and top top it all of with cherry on top the most blaster kills I have is with my A280C and E-11 while YOU have over 8,000 kills with the DL-44 and 9,000 with the SE-14C, I am not even over a 4,000 kills with all of them combine, you my friend are what we a cheat
  • I am cheat because by kills come from my primary weapon? Lol @ #U
  • Death Watch

I know they got nerfed

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!

PROOF
    6 kills in 15 seconds
    http://xboxclips.com/ODST+Hugo/8819d64e-b889-4781-9431-234cd552cbca
    Using the Trait Bounty Hunter with Pulse Cannon and Bowcaster(Before update)
    http://xboxclips.com/ODST+Hugo/0673cdf1-6e20-4c40-9b1f-91d34197da77

Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:

Anybody can join this clan, but if you want more competition send me a message (preferred on the app line) on Xbox, add me and I'll look at your stats you must have a K/D of 1.75 or higher to join this competitive level of the clan

• You are correct about you having limited kills with your primary blaster. But, you have lots of kills while playing as a hero/villian, using the Bowcaster and pulse cannon. But, not you primary.

I have never played Hero Hunt, if I did I probably could boost my K/D too. I did heroes vs. Villian just to unlock the star cards for base command (which I completed at 100%).

But, outside of Hero Hunt and Heroes vs. Villian your garbage, and you have already proven that.

Too bad that you need a light saber, Bowcaster and pulse Cannon to get kills. I will just stick with my primary weapon.
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't play that much of hero hunt and if I did my k/d would be higher than what it is now, I only played hero hunt 26 times!!!!! While I played Cargo 306 times!!!!!!!
  • Read your XB messages regarding your request that you begged for.
  • Hmm I didn't really ignore you I just made a message saying I ignored you ;P
  • ODST_Hugo wrote: »
    Hmm I didn't really ignore you I just made a message saying I ignored you ;P

Yeah no crap! That's why I already sent you a message.
  • Dude what the **** wrong with you, you have issues IT'S OVER
    Dude what the **** wrong with you, you have issues IT'S OVER

Rage!
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Death Watch

I know they got nerfed

• WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!

Pictures of them:
    If you can't see my stats then here they are and I here are some videos if you are interested if you think I'm lying; K/D 2.65 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 72%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles 7,500+, Blaster pistols 3,900+, Pulse cannon 1,700+

PROOF
    6 kills in 15 seconds
    http://xboxclips.com/ODST+Hugo/8819d64e-b889-4781-9431-234cd552cbca
    Using the Trait Bounty Hunter with Pulse Cannon and Bowcaster(Before update)
    http://xboxclips.com/ODST+Hugo/0673cdf1-6e20-4c40-9b1f-91d34197da77

Motto:
    I am a Champion!!!

Mission Statement:

Once you do ALL that say what your gamertag is
  • I will bump this for you! Recruit players that do not rage quit during a competitive match.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    what sensitivity do you play at hugo?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    we talking stats let me get my screenshots ready B) *staples screenshots together*
  • I used to pay on 52% but I bought a new controller so I went to 32% to get used to the controller
  • Play*
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    edited March 2016

why so high?
    ODST_Hugo wrote: »
    I used to pay on 52% but I bought a new controller so I went to 32% to get used to the controller

• It react faster to the situation
  • People please help ODST_Hugo out she and her clan needs it.
  • Lol you need to surrounded by people who are better than you to say you have a good squad but thank for the support
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    ODST_Hugo wrote: »
    Lol you need to surrounded by people who are better than you to say you have a good squad but thank for the support

who do you run with?
    Lol you need to surrounded by people who are better than you to say you have a good squad but thank for the support

Stop being mad girl
  • ODST_Hugo can I join even if I don't have a microphone?
  • Hey im interested, is this on xbox one?
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    i feel unloved.
  • showhe wrote: »
    i feel unloved.

I say that me and you start a side group and name it "Death Watch."
  • you people need jesus
  • lol I know we do
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    i need a clan leader that shoots an ee-3 better then me
  • showhe wrote: »

I don't even know many players that use the EE-3.
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    showhe wrote: »

I don't even know many players that use the EE-3.

there are a very few people i know that are experts with the ee-3 but i respect them more then anyone else on star wars.
  • Add me to the squad!!
  • Add me
  • What do you mean when you say bump
  • its so this post can go back to the top so people can see it
  • My KD is 2.11 right now and rising. I was at 3.5 but made the mistake of playing WA and it dropped bad to 2.01. I want to play Droid run or Drop zone I'm also fine with blast. Add me? :)
This discussion has been closed.