criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Join Death Watch

Replies

• k i will
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I i dont contact you immediately you'll get an answer in 3-4 days my phone is broken atm and is getting fixed, this goes from March 10
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Death Watch

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

Hi I'm ODST Hugo, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no Starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What game modes the clan plays:
    • WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
    • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains ( It's super fun :D )

Check me out if you like:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

If you can't see my stats then here they are and if you think I'm lying add me and look at my stats;
    K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles, then Blaster pistols

Motto:
    “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
    We are Warriors of the Old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in my heart.

We will gladly, go out into the field of battle and we will move and do everything that we can do and we will reach the field of battle by any means at our disposal and when we get there, we will arrive violently

we will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because he cannot STOP US.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
    Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be

Communicating with the Clan:
    If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clan-mates 24/7. You'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is.

OR

Post your Gamer-Tag below and I'll add you on Xbox
    Post edited by ODST_Hugo on
  • We still Recruiting for those who want to join us
  • Dove7781
  • Alright I'll add you quickly
  • GT: Smoothmix21
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I added you and join us on Line where you can talk to the others and find out when they get online
  • Gt: ReviewingCube
  • OK I added you
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    i still have the intrest of talking.
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • GT:GamingDogg
  • Disregared the other comment
  • OK I Added you GamingDogg
  • Show he send me message on Xbox or on the app Line whicheck I prefer but it's up to you
  • Hey, add me. I would like to join!
    GT: belugaclicky
  • OK I added you on Xbox
  • Death Watch

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What game modes the clan plays:
    • WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
    • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains ( It's super fun :D )

Add me as a Friend and check me out if you like:
    http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

If you can't see my stats then here they are and if you think I'm lying add me and look at my stats;
    K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles, then Blaster pistols

Motto:
    “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
    We are Warriors of the Old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our heart.

We will gladly, go out into the field of battle and we will move and do everything that we can do and we will reach the field of battle by any means at our disposal and when we get there, we will arrive violently

We will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot STOP US.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
    Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be

Communicating with the Clan:
    • We give each other tips
    • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
    • You can find out when others are online
    • You can tell others when you're online
    • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested
    If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clan-mates 24/7. You'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is.

OR

You can type your Gamer-Tag down below in the Forum
  • Get your best 6 players and add me (Traumatiics) on Xbox One. I’m challenging all the clans on the Star Wars Battlefront forums that play on the Xbox One. Me and my team’s main 6 vs 6 game modes are Heroes vs Villains and Droid Run. We’ll be willing to play your team in those game modes or any other 6 vs 6 game modes if your team is unable to handle the two game modes listed above. This will be a competitive atmosphere but there won’t be any drama since we are not playing for a championship. I just want to see how competitive the clans are on Star Wars Battlefront. If you’re interested my gamertag is Traumatiics. Just send me a message on Xbox One if you are up to the challenge.
  • Please add me only been playing for a week but online almost every day. BF4/4 veteran
    MutePandaBear
  • AnarchyxSumoXx
    829 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @MutePandaBear @belugaclicky @Chooch09 Is it ok if i add all u guys too
    My GT is XxaNarchySumoXX2
    Add me pls @ODST_Hugo
    Thx
    HueHueHueHue
  • I added you both on xbox
  • Anarchy I tried to find you but you probably didn't type your gt correctly please do so, so I can add you as a friend
  • showhe
    253 posts Member
    Get your best 6 players and add me (Traumatiics) on Xbox One. I’m challenging all the clans on the Star Wars Battlefront forums that play on the Xbox One. Me and my team’s main 6 vs 6 game modes are Heroes vs Villains and Droid Run. We’ll be willing to play your team in those game modes or any other 6 vs 6 game modes if your team is unable to handle the two game modes listed above. This will be a competitive atmosphere but there won’t be any drama since we are not playing for a championship. I just want to see how competitive the clans are on Star Wars Battlefront. If you’re interested my gamertag is Traumatiics. Just send me a message on Xbox One if you are up to the challenge.

can we 6v6 drop zone?
    only way to get my attention is by @showhe if not im not looking here anymore.
  • We still are Recruiting so please feel free to leave your Gt if you want
  • GT: XxaNarchySumoXX2
    :)
    HueHueHueHue
  • I still can't find you if you can add me Sumo and send me a message on Xbox I can add you that way
  • oh i probably wrote my GT wrong
    @ODST_Hugo Can i add u tomoz cos i forgot how many x's there are in GT
    what is ur gamertag?
    HueHueHueHue
  • Commander Dage
  • @ODST_Hugo Sorry my GT is XaNarchySumoXX2
    HueHueHueHue
  • @ODST_Hugo Sorry my GT is XaNarchySumoXX2
    HueHueHueHue
  • Can u add me cos i cant add u till tomoz
    HueHueHueHue
  • @ODST_Hugo Wait i added u
    HueHueHueHue
  • @ODST_Hugo Hey bro, I'm looking to join the clan!
  • OK what's your gt?
  • XaNarchySumoXX2 I added you on Xbox and sent you a message
  • I added you XaNarchySumoXX2
  • HueHueHueHue
  • @TheRedEyeJedi Wanna play blast in 30mins
    I added u as friend on Xbox
    HueHueHueHue
  • Hi guys, I'm always game! GT - Rubb3rThumb
  • Ok I added you both
  • Come and join us if you like
  • There are NO requirements?
  • Nope.
  • You can join with no requirement, but late in the future I'll be recruiting new highly skilled members so we can face of other clans in Battlefront
  • Sweet! But idk about playing too competitively, I'm not too good
  • That's fine if you don't want to compete you don't have to
  • Please add me on. It sounds like a good time and am a big Madalorian fan.

Look forward to joining you when I can.

GT DANGER RUSS 4D
  • OK I added you DANGER RUSS 4D
This discussion has been closed.