criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Join Death Watch

Replies

• How does adding people to a clan work? Sorry, I'm new to this stuff....
  • i would like to join Add and message me pls...My GT: Reindeer Gamez
  • I would like to join my tag is Maralou.
  • Whatever, GT: ExoSchmo
  • Well you would join us by joining us on Line
  • I added all 3 of you guys
    Reindeer Gamez
    ExoSchmo
    Maralou
  • I'm actually trying to get a website going so everyone can join that since EA doesn't have a clan pages for others to join
  • :----/
  • Don't be Shy, Come and join Death Watch
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    So far 34 people joined why not become the 35th!!!!!!
  • We are planning a clan battle with Darth Empire, come join Death Watch
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Death Watch

NO REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN, ANYBODY CAN JOIN

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What game modes the clan plays:
    •  WE PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
    • We even do private games and show you tips on how to play and play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains and Hero Hunt (It's super fun)

Add me as a Friend and check me out if you like:
      http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/career/2535442384594308/stats

K/D 2.63 (based on 6vs6 game modes), Win Ratio 73%, Most weapon kills; Blaster Rifles, Blaster pistols, Targeting Rifle

Motto:
      “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
      -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:
      We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will gladly, go out into the field of battle and we will move and do everything that we can do and we will reach the field of battle by any means at our disposal and when we get there, we will arrive violently

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot STOP US.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

Never will we let them fall.
      Never will we let them down

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because We are Death Watch

Communicating with the Clan:
      • We give each other tips
      • We Show each other what awesome clips we got Good or Bad
      • You can find out when others are online
      • You can tell others when you're online
      • You get info about the game or other games that you're interested

If you like to chat with me and other active Death Watch clan-mates 24/7. You'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
        Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is.

OR

You can type your Gamer-Tag down below in the Forum and I'll add you and send you info on what to do
  • I'm interested in joining forsure, send me a msg on live - "godlyFIFA" is my gt.

I'm trying to find an active clan that run scrims and what not for fun
  • Add me DocDredd2
  • Alright I added you both and I'll send you info on how to join the clan chat on xbox
  • Bump.
  • Can you send me info on how to join? You added me already
  • Alright
  • You'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your gamertag is.
  • Can I join? Strongest Characters are Luke/Vader

GT: Burns l 7
  • Gt: VirtualJustice0
  • I installed Line and i should be in friends in 5 mins
  • Alright I added you Burn and Justice
  • Death Watch

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What Does The Clan Do:
    •  WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
    • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
    • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains and Hero Hunt with each other (It's super fun)
    • We also have a ranking system in the clan

Win Ratio 73%
      Most Weapon Kills; Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Targeting Rifle
      Favorite weapons;
      1)Relby-V10
      2)A280C
      3)DL 18

Motto:
      “We are Death Watch, we are the descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew”
      -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:

We are Warriors of the old, we are Death Watch, we do not Forget, we do not Forgive. This is our Mandalorian way. We are the elite who will take action to those who have wronged us and others who have been oppressed. But we will never surrender, weakness will not beat in our hearts.

We will gladly, go out into the field of battle and we will move and do everything that we can do and we will reach the field of battle by any means at our disposal and when we get there, we will arrive violently

We will rip the heart from our enemy and leave it bleeding on the ground, because they cannot STOP US.

To our side, we have comrades. Comrades that have been with us through thick and thin. Through sacrifice, through blood, through sweat, through tears.

And we will never leave a Comrade behind, because our opponent does not know our heart.

No one will deny us… No one will defy us… And no one will tell us who and what we are and can be because We are Death Watch

• You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in

If you join, you'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 4 tabs click on the 4th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
        Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and who recruited you.

OR

You can type your Gamer-Tag down below in the Forum and I'll add you and send you info on what to do
  • We are still recruiting members
  • So far we have 37 total Members that joined Death Watch and fight together on a daily basis. We have 2 members from Europe and I would like to recruit more members from their if possible. Become the 38th member Today ;)
  • Become the 40th member today
  • Smokedorangecat
  • I'm getting the app also.
  • Alright I added you on Xbox I'm commander Dage
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Become the 42nd member today
  • BamOG
    39 posts Member
    I'm up for it. GT: Bam OG
  • lol bam
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Added you Bam :D
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    So far 4 members have joined in the Last 3 days from April 29 to May 2nd!!!! Become the 5th Today!!!!
  • do you guys accept everyone? lololol
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Yes we do even if your good or bad, young or old, single or married, We have a little bit of evenything
  • ExoSchmo
    742 posts Member
    Yo if any of yalls wanna be bros and come help out with a Battlefront Movie project, that'd be the cool beanz
  • Rtikblast
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    How can I join? Can you add me ? My gamer tag is: Rtic Blast , I'll b playing this weekend
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I added you
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Death Watch

Hi I'm Commander Dage, I’m a competitive Player who likes a coordinated team who like to talk and play with each other. I DON’T play game modes with a total of 40 players unless I have a Coordinated platoon(Group of 4-8 people). I even challenge myself by using no starcards at all or just using one during the whole game. In the future I would like to do a 20 vs 20 Clan battle within the clan or with another clan. If you play with me you will see that I'm a true commander of Battlefront and I will lead you guys/gals to victory! We are a North American based Clan.

What Does The Clan Do:
    •  WE PLAY ALL OF THE GAME MODES!!!
    • We do private games and show you tips on how to play
    • Play fun game modes like Heros vs Villains and Hero Hunt with each other (It's super fun)
    • We practice every weekend to get better
    • We also have a ranking system in the clan

Win Ratio 73%
    Most Weapon Kills; Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Targeting Rifle

Motto:
    -Pre Vizla

Mission Statement:

• You get info about the game or other games that you're interested in

Line can also be used on Computers and tablets

If you join, you'll have to download this free app it's called "Line" once you download the free app you need to create an account that only takes a minute. After that there will be 5 tabs click on the 5th one. Then click on add friends, search ID and type in The_elusive_hunter(that's me!).
    Once you do ALL that say what your Gamer-tag is and who recruited you.

OR

• Rtikblast
    11 posts Member
    Cool thanks
  • Groot4987
    15 posts Member
    GT - Groot4987. I play a lot of Battlefront and have the Season Pass. Would love to have other gamers to play with.
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright I add and will send you 2 messages on what to do ;)
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    We are Growing Rapidly, Join Today while you still can ;)
  • HurtTea
    2 posts Member
    I'm interested. Don't have the dlc yet but only because I am getting tired of randoms that don't play the objectives
  • GT- lilchristt. I would like to join, I have the season pass, I put a-lot of time into this game, and would like to start running in coordinated groups!
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    Alright added you, I'll send you info
  • oh my bad. GT= Moose Conundrum
  • ODST_Hugo
    252 posts Member
    No worries, I added you and sent you info on what to do
This discussion has been closed.