criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

BO3, how is the single player Zombie Mode?

I am considering picking up BO3, and only for Single Player zombie mode, (I'm assuming it has single player zombie mode btw). Please let me know if it doesn't. Wondering if it would be worth it.

Any opinions info is appreciated.

If only SWBF had a decent single player experience....

Cheers

Replies

• Boring only 1 map or you should pay 20 extra for DLC. The beast mode they got is pretty good tho. But overall not very fun
  • I think it is the best Black Ops yet.

Great campaign. Amazing MP. Great SP bot mode Combat Training. Zombie campaign too!

There's even a map called Redwoods that is just like Endor tree forts.

Def worth it.

I don't think you would regret it at all.

And it has couch co-op!
  • Thanks for the info and feedback guys. Appreciate it greatly.

The reviews on Steam are mixed at best, and there seem to be many negative ones.(mostly from right after release, and I'm assuming patch(es) have been made since).

I really only want the single player zombie bot experience, 1 zombie map makes me less enthused at this point. But the SP Bot training does sound fun. I'm on the fence at this point.

Thanks again.

Cheers
  • Thanks for the info and feedback guys. Appreciate it greatly.

The reviews on Steam are mixed at best, and there seem to be many negative ones.(mostly from right after release, and I'm assuming patch(es) have been made since).

I really only want the single player zombie bot experience, 1 zombie map makes me less enthused at this point. But the SP Bot training does sound fun. I'm on the fence at this point.

Thanks again.

Cheers

It's a solid game.