criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

New awesome DLC idea

Hi! I was thinking, what if there was a DLC that allowed you to play in the Clone Wars era. Wth maps like Genosis, Kamino, Naboo, Mustafar, etc. Please take this into consideration. If you think it's a good idea comment Below.

Replies

• I believe it's been stated numerous times that this game will be original trilogy only. So there's no point in even asking for prequel content.
  • Oh sorry I'm still new to battlefront still kinda a cool idea
  • I'm fairly certain that with the new ownership of the Star Wars franchise, there will likely be a few variations following all the existing movies. I hope.
  • Lol same maybe Star wars Battlefront 4
  • Lol same maybe Star wars Battlefront 4

Battlefront after this one is going to be Clone wars for sure.
  • No EA will release their next Battlefront with prequal content. Propably you get an unfinished and untested game for 60 Euro and have to pay for a full version 120 Euro. Extra Heroes would cost you 15 Euro for a few DLC Hero packs.............. In my mind, someone should sue them for Star Wars Battlefront EA scam (ads/no content etc/ no information / not tested etc. the list is long).
    4oEtTHz.png
  • Cool font.
    I'm hoping that most of the playability issues will be sorted out sooner rather then later. But it's a fairly safe bet there will be More Star Wars games, many more maps, more DLC and many more updates.
  • I think that if there will be a sequel to this Battlefront game, it will be focused on the new trilogy (Force Awakens, Episode 8, etc.)
  • I think that if there will be a sequel to this Battlefront game, it will be focused on the new trilogy (Force Awakens, Episode 8, etc.)

Nope. Nope and nope. It WILL be prequels for next Battlefront. Not enough New trilogy stuff to make a game solely off of it.
  • I agree tiger
  • Anybody else have that press enter to start bug where you press enter and it doesn't work