criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anyone else getting killed all the time.

2Next

Replies

• fyrefox46 wrote: »
    It's absolutely possible to end up out of sync on occasion. While hard in something like turning point, best way to check is to find a prox bomb and get blown up as that takes a round trip to its owner and back between explosion on your screen and it actually triggering your death. I've had it hit a full second before :neutral:

I'll try that if it happens again, thanks for the suggestion
  • I am getting killed 95% of the time, I sometimes can't even spawn before I see myself slumped over dead in the grave. Some players seem WAY TOO GOOD to be true ,but they are, which means tehy play way too much. Or I have some latency **** or other so I am dead before I know it.
    I get hit when behind walls, I can't dive behind cover because as I crouch down, OH LOOK, I've apparently died already, and then there are of course the very frequent times when one team is 100% experts and the one I am one are in front of the mass grave to be executed, except we're already dead before being shot and put into it.
    THAT is how I feel. I am dead all the time.
  • DanRage47 wrote: »
    I am getting killed 95% of the time, I sometimes can't even spawn before I see myself slumped over dead in the grave. Some players seem WAY TOO GOOD to be true ,but they are, which means tehy play way too much. Or I have some latency **** or other so I am dead before I know it.
    I get hit when behind walls, I can't dive behind cover because as I crouch down, OH LOOK, I've apparently died already, and then there are of course the very frequent times when one team is 100% experts and the one I am one are in front of the mass grave to be executed, except we're already dead before being shot and put into it.
    THAT is how I feel. I am dead all the time.

Yeah it can be tough for a while trying to get good enough to play in this game. Keep in mind there are some people that have special controllers that help them do unrealistic things. Others are just really really good. Unfortunafely with such a small player base the remaining players are the ones that enjoy the game the most and often times are good as a result.
  • I don't play much online but I did try a few games when Geonosis came out and couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.
    Plus the fact the the new map has a lot of dust and smoke makes it harder to see where your shooting and where the shots are coming from.
    Getting too old now and can't keep up with these new younglings.
  • You are not alone..
    Ive been playing this game since first day...
    and doesnt matter how good you are ... One shot and thats all...
    Im still trying to understand whats going on... i shoot people and they simple dont die having exact the same cards as me.. sometimes ive got 3 points in me set up and even that a guy "jumper" shoot me once with the EE-3 and im dead.-

Ive notice a lot of this combination lately and im really sure there are cheating ...