criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

WWOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!!!

BlackgoliathJW
901 posts Member
edited February 2016
So meanwhile in hero hunt this just happened ....

image.jpg

At last! The PAIN! BLOOD! SWEAT! TEARS! ANGER! HATE! Is now all pleasure, glory, joy, satisfaction, happiness.... And relief!

Replies

• Yeah, that one took me a while simply because it was so hard to find Droid Run matches in Australia haha.
  • I'll get it when I get it.. Not sure which games I haven't won 10 of..
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • CONGRATS! This is the only figure in the diorama that I don't have. I need to win 8 more matches of Hero Hunt to get it.
  • I'll get it when I get it.. Not sure which games I haven't won 10 of..

Can check under Career tab on this site.
  • Yes, Hero Hunt was a tough one! The only one I need is 4 more hours of flight time (Millenium Falcon).
    Also, I wonder how the upcoming Hoth Survival mode will affect our dioramas if we already have all the stars on the current missions :0
  • Farad48 wrote: »
    Yes, Hero Hunt was a tough one! The only one I need is 4 more hours of flight time (Millenium Falcon).
    Also, I wonder how the upcoming Hoth Survival mode will affect our dioramas if we already have all the stars on the current missions :0

The Falcons diorama is getting 100 kills with the falcon or slave 1.
    The slave 1 diorama is spending 10 hours in any vehicle.

I hope they add a few more dioramas with the DLC. Obviously would add some longevity.

• At last! The PAIN! BLOOD! SWEAT! TEARS! ANGER! HATE! Is now all pleasure, glory, joy, satisfaction, happiness.... And relief!

.....Now let that all sink in again, when you realize all you unlocked was a lousy diorama that you can't even fully explore.
    1.) Pathetic reward
    2.) Can't move freely around or inside the vehicles etc.,
  • Nice now get shadow trooper and emperor Palpatine. The fun has just begun.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    Nice job! Sadly, I don't have the patience or ambition to earn that final trophy.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • BlackgoliathJW
    901 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    triumph82 wrote: »
    At last! The PAIN! BLOOD! SWEAT! TEARS! ANGER! HATE! Is now all pleasure, glory, joy, satisfaction, happiness.... And relief!

.....Now let that all sink in again, when you realize all you unlocked was a lousy diorama that you can't even fully explore.
    1.) Pathetic reward

Would be cool if it was more than a diorama statue. But right now it doesn't matter to me. It was the carrot on the stick, and I finally FREAKIN GOT IT! Lol :smirk: :smiley: :relieved:
  • Nice now get shadow trooper and emperor Palpatine. The fun has just begun.

Got them both. Palpatine was a challenge.
  • I only need all the sp unlocks but I will save them for when I can't find games : )
  • triumph82 wrote: »

1.) Pathetic reward

You know they make sounds if you click/press X/A, right? It's pretty intense; try it.
  • Don't care for trophys, I just play to have fun.
  • NeroG100 wrote: »
    Don't care for trophys, I just play to have fun.

Same.
    4oEtTHz.png
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Nice now get shadow trooper and emperor Palpatine. The fun has just begun.

Got them both. Palpatine was a challenge.

Nice. Yeah t47 was the last one I did as well. I had 18 hero hunt victories tho because it was the only mode I was playing for the whole first couple of months. The rest were pretty easy just time consuming to unlock.