criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The Rebellion Remains Strong

Sledgehammer70
914 posts Member
edited February 2016
rendition1.img.jpg

The 'Lead the Rebellion' Community Mission started February 16th with the goal to reach 102,187 hours played as Princess Leia across any of the game modes in which she is available. The community once again stepped up to the challenge and reached 105,331 hours played. This marks the third straight challenge that the community has bested, unlocking everything from new outfits to double XP weekends.

As promised, your reward is a new Princess Leia Endor costume that will arrive with our February update. This reward will be unlocked for everyone and will become the new default skin for Leia when playing on Endor.

rendition1.img.jpg

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Community Mission and stay tuned for your next assignment. May the Force™ be with you.
Thanks
Sledgehammer70
Star Wars Battlefront Community Guy

Replies

• Awesome.
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • Patch Notes :) please?
    Star Wars Battlefront
  • Nice. Patch notes would be better! Pretty please!
  • I find it offensive that Leia is wearing a poncho. Its discriminating against Mexicans and Peruvians.
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Looks great. Excited to see it in action.
  • Yeah, nurf the poncho.
  • Poncho camo to good. It's op please nerf to hunter orange
  • I find it offensive that Leia is wearing a poncho. Its discriminating against Mexicans and Peruvians.
    Poncho camo to good. It's op please nerf to hunter orange

Hahahaha :lol:
  • Nice work! Looks great. Also looks tough to see, which I suppose is the point of wearing cammo....
  • Awesome! Can't wait to use the new look in battle. Yes, please have the patch notes for the February update, would be very nice. :)
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Awesome! Thank you, DICE! She looks fantastic. I can't wait! :smiley:
    "All wings report in."
  • Why ask for patch notes? They're saving it until the update is actually out. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's common sense.
  • PCPrincipalPC
    1388 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Doppler817 wrote: »
    Why ask for patch notes? They're saving it until the update is actually out. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's common sense.

I'm terribly sorry, but we're fresh out of that. Hmm.. come to think of it, we didnt stock common sense for quite some time.
    "Hey Jerry, when last did we offer common sense?"
    -"I think it was about then when that naked woman decided to eat that forbidden fruit!"
    "Oh yes, that was WAY back. That was too bad. But it was kinda funny when she noticed she was naked and hid from the boss".
    -"Haha yeah, what a prude! Even made leaf garments and stuff"

Anyway. Check back with me in a thousand years or so, ok?
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Doppler817 wrote: »
    Why ask for patch notes? They're saving it until the update is actually out. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's common sense.

I'm terribly sorry, but we're fresh out of that. Hmm.. come to think of it, we didnt stock common sense for quite some time.
    "Hey Jerry, when last did we offer common sense?"
    -"I think it was about then when that naked woman decided to eat that forbidden fruit!"
    "Oh yes, that was WAY back. That was too bad. But it was kinda funny when she noticed she was naked and hid from the boss".
    -"Haha yeah, what a prude! Even made leaf garments and stuff"

Anyway. Check back with me in a thousand years or so, ok?

lol XD
  • why is boba so weak?
  • We were no where near finishing this. We had little over half progress with a day to go. How lame of you DICE. You got these sheep believing they're actually achieving something with an artificial and evidently fake goal.
  • redmotive wrote: »
    We were no where near finishing this. We had little over half progress with a day to go. How lame of you DICE. You got these sheep believing they're actually achieving something with an artificial and evidently fake goal.
    I don't know if the thing is rigged or not, but I do want to clarify one point. The first tweeted status update said that we were at 24,104 "[a]fter just 24 hours." That was tweeted at 10:48am Feb. 18, or almost 26 hours after the 24-hour mark was hit. So there's delay with these reports (it looks like every announcement communication goes through an approval process... Sledgehammer70 has indicated as much). The second status report, that we had reached 52,399, was tweeted at 6:08pm Feb. 20. Presumably, this too was at least a day after the fact. So that halfway point wasn't with only a day left (which is just wrong... it was announced with two days remaining), and based on the prior delay likely was effective as of 4:00pm or so Feb. 19, with approximately three days and five hours still to go. The final result seems in line at least with these numbers. So feel free to not believe the numbers, but don't accept the numbers and yet criticize based on the perceived timing of the announcements.
    /curmudgeon
  • I don't know who's idea that was who discriminate the poncho. Princess Leia wore that outfit in Return of the Jedi. Dice games try to be realistic to the battlefront scene to the movie scene. I wouldn't doubt that they would have her outfit from a new hope in the death star expansion. You Rock Dice Games.
  • Oh yeah, she rocks it offline on Endor. Much, much better. Thanks DICE!

@Blacktformer they were just being funny.
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1

as a half mexican i find this poncho very offensive and disgusting. using traditional mexican attire in a game is disgraceful and i feel harassed by this attack on my culture. i propose we nerf this outfit or change leia's name to "mexican leia" to rightfully credit the origins of the outfit
  • Would be great to see crossfire fixed, cheers.

as a half mexican i find this poncho very offensive and disgusting. using traditional mexican attire in a game is disgraceful and i feel harassed by this attack on my culture. i propose we nerf this outfit or change leia's name to "mexican leia" to rightfully credit the origins of the outfit

on the off chance your not JOKING lol...have you seen ROTJ(Return Of The Jedi??)
  • luke has one too btw

on the off chance your not JOKING lol...have you seen ROTJ(Return Of The Jedi??)

I was actually thinking that myself.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<

The best suggestion I've seen on this forum in months! B)
  • Awesome! As a life-long Star Wars fan, I love it! Keep adding/updating content like this! :smile:
  • Exlorian wrote: »
    Awesome! As a life-long Star Wars fan, I love it! Keep adding/updating content like this! :smile:

Yes, looks great! Hoping to see more Hero costumes in the future. Maybe eventually we will get all of the Hero's costumes from the OT movies. Can only hope so.
  • except han,leave han alone,dont wanna lose han in the jacket,do not want that vest look,-sorry,i know its gonna come tho,so when that day comes,i just wont update that month
This discussion has been closed.