criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

The Division Beta was Amazing... Goodbye Battlefront come March 8th

Prev1
Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

Replies

• Also is there anyway to delete your profile... I don't want to be part of the community anymore
  • Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

Byebye!
  • Vish121
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

Byebye!

I'll stop playing come March 8th... as for now, I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?
  • I honestly hope more people follow your lead. This is not a serious hardcore shooter. Never was. Now, hopefully we'll get to enjoy the casual arcade that it was meant to be before whining pushed the devs to change so much.
  • Happy trails kiddo!
  • It was fun. Until the last day where everyone had Liberators.

Makes the nerf complaints here seem foolish compared to how game-breaking that gun is.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Also is there anyway to delete your profile... I don't want to be part of the community anymore

James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif
    If this post has been edited, it's not because I changed what I said. It's because I can't stand typos!
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

Byebye!

I'll stop come March 8th... as for now I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?

If you hate it so much then why play at all? Surely there's another game to play or try in the meantime. Or catch up on stuff around the house, even get ahead a little, maybe a walk or better yet a run...

Byebye!

I'll stop come March 8th... as for now I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?

If you hate it so much then why play at all? Surely there's another game to play or try in the meantime. Or catch up on stuff around the house, even get ahead a little, maybe a walk or better yet a run...

Walk? But we have almost real life graphics on battlefront... no need to walk
  • ArchAngeL_777
    1786 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    JoshDamage wrote: »
    I honestly hope more people follow your lead. This is not a serious hardcore shooter. Never was. Now, hopefully we'll get to enjoy the casual arcade that it was meant to be before whining pushed the devs to change so much.

The devs were going to make changes to the game regardless. It happens in every game. They don't need people to make forum threads to decide what's balanced or not. Not everything people "whine" about gets patched. They know what is needed and what isn't.

Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

The Division isn't that good. It's fun to run around with your friends, but I found nothing that hooked me into what I was doing and why. The weapons are completely generic feeling, the story is cliche. It's not enough for me to just blindly run around leveling up and collecting loot.
  • Vish121
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    f you hate it so much then why play at all? Surely there's another game to play or try in the meantime. Or catch up on stuff around the house, even get ahead a little, maybe a walk or better yet a run...

I loved the game prior to the Jan patch and then they said they will remedy what they did in the Jan patch with the Feb patch. I now hate the game but I have 2 weeks to wait till the 8th... So I'm just playing the game to keep me busy till then and not because I want to. I go gym 5 times a week do loads stuff with friends but i love gaming tooo much... have done since I was 8.

cya man.
  • Buhbye Tool.
  • EpicSybe wrote: »

Byebye!

Walk? But we have almost real life graphics on battlefront... no need to walk

Hopefully the graphics in real life catch up to the games.
  • Vish121
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Yojiro

Why am I tool??

@N3gativePrime not gone just yet dude... wait for the 8th XD
  • FlukeDwinwalker
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    [SNIP]
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
    It was fun. Until the last day where everyone had Liberators.

Makes the nerf complaints here seem foolish compared to how game-breaking that gun is.

How was that gun game breaking?? It was the best gun in the beta and there will be even more powerful guns... You probably didn't have health stat up... Its and RPG shooter meaning you can't go running and gunning.. I used the liberator at distance and my smg at CQC... Went on 13 manhunts and survived 10... Loved the game and loved how stuff actually does damage. The nerf complaints on here are the worst i've seen... Ive just joined the division community and the only nerf call is for a DMR that no1 even uses loll.

Just wait more nerf calls will be coming ; )
  • I don't even know what you're trying to accomplish with a post like this... If you have such strong feelings against this game and this community, why even bother signing in to post? Seems like maybe you're just fishing for some attention.
    Until March 8th rolls around maybe just do something productive or take a break from gaming for a couple weeks.
    Again, I don't know what you really want anyone to say, the only thing worth saying is 'bye.' Hope the Division keeps you entertained. As far as deleting your profile... No one will even remember you when you're not posting, so no worries there, my friend. Just sign off and don't ever sign in. That easy.
  • HammerOneOne
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SNIP

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of light.
    [Moderator Note: Edited to remove moderated quote]
  • Texasz9
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Good riddance!

You will not be missed. Sucker.
  • FlukeDwinwalker
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SNIP

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of light.

:-)
    [Moderator Note: Edited to remove moderated quote]

How was that gun game breaking?? It was the best gun in the beta and there will be even more powerful guns... You probably didn't have health stat up... Its and RPG shooter meaning you can't go running and gunning.. I used the liberator at distance and my smg at CQC... Went on 13 manhunts and survived 10... Loved the game and loved how stuff actually does damage. The nerf complaints on here are the worst i've seen... Ive just joined the division community and the only nerf call is for a DMR that no1 even uses loll.

If a group of 10 agents can't take out 1 rogue agent because his gun can kill players in one clip, as opposed to the 2-3 clips by other players,

Then there's a problem.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Oh no. No. No. No.

I've played the Division and I liked it. Nice game. I will play it. But you please stay away from it. We dont need whiners in the Division.

The Division isn't that good. It's fun to run around with your friends, but I found nothing that hooked me into what I was doing and why. The weapons are completely generic feeling, the story is cliche. It's not enough for me to just blindly run around leveling up and collecting loot.

Its when you enter the Dark Zone. The psychology of it all... When to kill, when not to kill. Working together as a team... Extracting your loot without losing it... Going Rogue has serious in game consequences, so you have to be careful of your actions and so have to take in to consideration the repercussions with your actions.
    Also is there anyway to delete your profile... I don't want to be part of the community anymore

How spiteful... and I'm loving it!
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"

If a group of 10 agents can't take out 1 rogue agent because his gun can kill players in one clip, as opposed to the 2-3 clips by other players,

Then there's a problem.
    If you spend an hour exploring and collecting loot then get robbed by the same rogue group 2x in 30 secs, theres a problem. If youre a solo player trying to extract or explore theres a problem because you aint gettin that loot you worked for with everybody and they mommas huntin newbs and solo players, just to steal your stuff.

Its when you enter the Dark Zone. The psychology of it all... When to kill, when not to kill. Working together as a team... Extracting your loot without losing it... Going Rogue has serious in game consequences, so you have to be careful of your actions and so have to take in to consideration the repercussions with your actions.

Yeah I know. My and 3 of my friends spent hours on Friday in the Dark Zone. That's the only place I went because there was nothing that led me to care about the general areas of the game.

Like I said, those things you mention are fun to a point. But to pay $60 and think that I'm going to be amused for long by "when to extract loot and how do deal with rogues" is stretching it very thin. It's an RPG after all.

I think it's a good first crack at something like this, but RPGs are very story driven. That's what compels you to level up, grind for loot, etc. They need a better story as to why your doing what you're doing. And the fact the Dark Zone has the best loot means most people aren't even going to mess with anything outside of it.

Then there's a problem.
    If you spend an hour exploring and collecting loot then get robbed by the same rogue group 2x in 30 secs, theres a problem. If youre a solo player trying to extract or explore theres a problem because you aint gettin that loot you worked for with everybody and they mommas huntin newbs and solo players, just to steal your stuff.

Not to mention if the rogues are camping the checkpoints.
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Vish121
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SNIP
    SNIP

Then there's a problem.

Not to mention if the rogues are camping the checkpoints.
    I went to extract, I hear whos this bleeper messing with us. I died. I got robbed. Someone killed the rogue that killed me. I respawned. I saw the person that killed me. I killed them. I tolk their loot. Thier buddies killed me.Their buddies robbed me again.
    Extraction
    Checkpoint

Then when I respawned again, they chased me to the exit. I stopped playing that beta.

• Gooooood goood, let the anger flow through you! You'll be back after your Darth Vader addiction sends you flailing back to your console like a hungry squirrel to a birdfeeder. The homing shot's slight un-nerfing beckons to you.

Don't worry, you won't be missed. ;)
  • If you are going to go, go. Coming here telling us you are leaving, but not until the 8th and spreading nothing useful does nothing for anyone.

Yeah I know. My and 3 of my friends spent hours on Friday in the Dark Zone. That's the only place I went because there was nothing that led me to care about the general areas of the game.

Like I said, those things you mention are fun to a point. But to pay $60 and think that I'm going to be amused for long by "when to extract loot and how do deal with rogues" is stretching it very thin. It's an RPG after all.

I think it's a good first crack at something like this, but RPGs are very story driven. That's what compels you to level up, grind for loot, etc. They need a better story as to why your doing what you're doing. And the fact the Dark Zone has the best loot means most people aren't even going to mess with anything outside of it.

I agree with some of your points dude but you're wrong about exploring the safe zone area as that is where you have to rank up all you wings Med, Tech and Security in order to unlock more playable mods across the entire game... Many people came on the beta and went straight into the DZ... You were disadvantaged because others had levelled up their skills in the safe zone...

@MentalTimeBomb Lol come one dude... its the Dark Zone people will steal your stuff if you aren't smart with your extractions... The problem your encountering is that your either not strong or smart enough to take on the dead zone area's. If you gave people the chance to steal your stuff than thats your fault and you failed to see any danger within your vicinity. You need to play smart in the Dead zone or your dead. As for solo players, they will have to play EVEN smarter because they have no back up. Thats how the deadzone is... you dont know who to trust apart from your team of course.
  • Yes the Division beta was fun and i will be playing that game but why compare two different styles of gameplay. Also why can someone not enjoy both. Is there some unwritten law that I am not aware of that you must only play one game and one game only.
    If so could someone enlighten me to the fines and penalties of playing more than one game at a time.
  • Solbiane wrote: »
    Yes the Division beta was fun and i will be playing that game but why compare two different styles of gameplay. Also why can someone not enjoy both. Is there some unwritten law that I am not aware of that you must only play one game and one game only.
    If so could someone enlighten me to the fines and penalties of playing more than one game at a time.

@Solbiane please dudeI I never once compared the two games I'm just saying that I was playing this game purely because it was the only thing out... and now I have the Divison to look forward to that is all. Don't make up rubbish and dont pretend to read in your head what you never read on the forum.
  • Lol... The Division is going to be terrible. A sprawling, but dead and lifeless NY. The gunplay is poor and lacks precision. Cover, shoot, roll, shoot, kill gangbanger in bandana... Rinse repeat. ****, Max Payne 3 looked better and had better mechanics.

Enjoy!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • MentalTimeBomb
    2871 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I did rank my stuff up before I went to the DZ bro. I like the turret and scanner combo.
    I managed to survive for 1 hour. It wasnt until I fired that extraction flare that I had problems.
    Youre prolly one of those players sittin at extraction or the checkpoints waitinh for newbs and solo players lol

Nothing personal but I dont give an f about your opinion bro.

just leave instead of telling others how to play a game.
  • FlukeDwinwalker
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SNIP
    SNIP
  • Lol, not that I love this game at all but the Division beta was mediocre at best.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Lol... The Division is going to be terrible. A sprawling, but dead and lifeless NY. The gunplay is poor and lacks precision. Cover, shoot, roll, shoot, kill gangbanger in bandana... Rinse repeat. ****, Max Payne 3 looked better and had better mechanics.

Enjoy!

The Beta had 6.4 million players. The most for any game ever... It will be immense. I'll enjoy it

@MentalTimeBomb Just read your other post about being killed by rogue agents and getting you loot stolen... You need to be smarter with your stuff but you deleted the beta cos u got killed lolll... You have to be smart with your decisions to rank up. If you are not smart you will lose and go down in rank... Starwars doesn't utilise that much of your brain so yeh stick to it dude. peace
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Lol... The Division is going to be terrible. A sprawling, but dead and lifeless NY. The gunplay is poor and lacks precision. Cover, shoot, roll, shoot, kill gangbanger in bandana... Rinse repeat. ****, Max Payne 3 looked better and had better mechanics.

Enjoy!

The Beta had 6.4 million players. The most for any game ever... It will be immense. I'll enjoy it

@MentalTimeBomb Just read your other post about being killed by rogue agents and getting you loot stolen... You need to be smarter with your stuff but you deleted the beta cos u got killed lolll... You have to be smart with your decisions to rank up. If you are not smart you will lose and go down in rank... Starwars doesn't utilise that much of your brain so yeh stick to it dude. peace
    Roflmao @Vish121
    btw dont tag me again. This is your first and final warning. Tag me again, and your harrassing me which is a tos violation.

Enjoy!

This game had 9.5 mil. Even the totally unadvertised battleborn closed alpha pulled over half a million. 6.5 for a major publishers game is meh, and it will be dead before the summer. Theres nothing to do long term, and it isn't really a multiplayer shooter for that part to carry it along.
  • Vish121
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SNIP
    SNIP
    SNIP
    @FlukeDwinwalker Lol... My stats mean Im better than you in every way.... AWWWWww is that all you can say??!! the typical "you have no life" response loll...

@MentalTimeBomb You clearly need to be taught how to play the game otherwise you wouldn't have quit so easily. Are you calling yourself a noob then?? I didnt wait at extraction points but if I saw a player that I thought I could take on, kill and then run then yeh I'd kill... You don't give a toot about anyones opinion unless they agree with you...
  • theSevered
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Vish121 What don't you like about the new patch?

Enjoy!

Roflmao @Vish121
    btw dont tag me again. This is your first and final warning. Tag me again, and your harrassing me which is a tos violation.

@MentalTimeBomb I'll tag you when your responding to my post... Lol Just so I know you'll read it... What you just said is almost as ridiculous as you knocking on my front door and then me opening it and saying your name and you calling the police for harassment.. btw harassing has one 'R'
  • theSevered wrote: »
    What don't you like about the new patch vish?

Wow you're the only one that has asked me that... Thanks btw... I just thought they buff a few more things and make it so its not just blasters you're killing with. The guns seem slighlty generic and the star cards dont seem that great. I used to average 1200 kills a day and not its like 800 or so.. and the past few weks i've hardly played. I don't want to wait another month for another patch... You're kinda getting different game styles every month with these patches... Thanks for the question.. Have a good time on SWBF tho dude... I don't have nothing against anyone who plays the game... Visually the game is the best out there but its not keeping me gripped anymore... I just went 52-2 in a game and I just was quiet bored. Same thing over and over in the four maps. The Division ave me a taste of uncertainty and now I'm hooked. I love star wars and will come back on the next game maybe.
  • ArchAngeL_777
    1786 posts Member
    edited February 2016

I agree with some of your points dude but you're wrong about exploring the safe zone area as that is where you have to rank up all you wings Med, Tech and Security in order to unlock more playable mods across the entire game... Many people came on the beta and went straight into the DZ... You were disadvantaged because others had levelled up their skills in the safe zone...

The thing is I didn't feel disadvantaged. I was actually doing a pretty good job with just the default gun and really no extra loot. If I had to run the safe zone to unlock new zones, then I'd do it for that. My friends had run the safe zone some and had unlocks I didnt and in general had better weapons.

I think the game is going to sell extremely well because for a lot of people this is their first time into a game like it. It's also unique in that it's bypassing the typical MMO raid/alert grind for marks. It's better than Destiny imo, but Destiny had some pretty unique locations which were cool. For me though, I've done MMOs before, so the whole idea in general isn't new to me. That's why it would need to hook me into the game lore for me to buy it.

• I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but wouldn't you have more fun on a Division forum, talking about how 'amazing' that game is, rather than posting on a forum about a game you hate?

Just sayin'...
  • Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!