criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

The Division Beta was Amazing... Goodbye Battlefront come March 8th

2Next

Replies

  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

    The Division isn't that good. It's fun to run around with your friends, but I found nothing that hooked me into what I was doing and why. The weapons are completely generic feeling, the story is cliche. It's not enough for me to just blindly run around leveling up and collecting loot.

    Its when you enter the Dark Zone. The psychology of it all... When to kill, when not to kill. Working together as a team... Extracting your loot without losing it... Going Rogue has serious in game consequences, so you have to be careful of your actions and so have to take in to consideration the repercussions with your actions.

    Yeah I know. My and 3 of my friends spent hours on Friday in the Dark Zone. That's the only place I went because there was nothing that led me to care about the general areas of the game.

    Like I said, those things you mention are fun to a point. But to pay $60 and think that I'm going to be amused for long by "when to extract loot and how do deal with rogues" is stretching it very thin. It's an RPG after all.

    I think it's a good first crack at something like this, but RPGs are very story driven. That's what compels you to level up, grind for loot, etc. They need a better story as to why your doing what you're doing. And the fact the Dark Zone has the best loot means most people aren't even going to mess with anything outside of it.

    I agree with some of your points dude but you're wrong about exploring the safe zone area as that is where you have to rank up all you wings Med, Tech and Security in order to unlock more playable mods across the entire game... Many people came on the beta and went straight into the DZ... You were disadvantaged because others had levelled up their skills in the safe zone...

    The thing is I didn't feel disadvantaged. I was actually doing a pretty good job with just the default gun and really no extra loot. If I had to run the safe zone to unlock new zones, then I'd do it for that. My friends had run the safe zone some and had unlocks I didnt and in general had better weapons.

    I think the game is going to sell extremely well because for a lot of people this is their first time into a game like it. It's also unique in that it's bypassing the typical MMO raid/alert grind for marks. For me though, I've done MMOs before, so the whole idea in general isn't new to me. That's why it would need to hook me into the game lore for me to buy it.

    Yeh sweet... This is my first taste of MMO and I love it.. Never played destiny or anything btw. But maybe if you had increased your health and DPS and skill maybe you'd feel a it more boss to try rule the streets. We were on a manhunt and survived evening while running down streets, our whole team clapped while a guy was dying waiting to be revived by his team mate, so cruel but oh so satisfying...
  • luke3026 wrote: »
    I hate to be Captain Obvious here, but wouldn't you have more fun on a Division forum, talking about how 'amazing' that game is, rather than posting on a forum about a game you hate?

    Just sayin'...

    He's just a lifeless attention whoore...

    Ummm but division became stale really fast... Its just grinding for the best weapon (no weapon balance) and not enough PvP in the darkzone because of the stupid rogue system.
  • I enjoyed The Division as well. Going solo in the DZ honestly wasn't that bad at all. I've had random players join and help me with NPC firefights, had randoms revive me WHILE carrying loot. Going solo is totally doable, you just have to know how to pick your battles, when to extract and when to run. That being said I had a hell of a lot more fun when I joined up with a group that all had mics. We ended up running (2) four man squads, to me that's when the game really started to shine. I'll admit when March 8th comes The Division will probably take up most of my gaming time, however I still see myself playing SWBF. The only thing is that I will no longer be purchasing the season pass, I will use that money instead for The Division.
  • Have fun getting **** by ubisoft. Theyll be less content in that game then destinys release. Theres not even any real pvp. The dark zone will be the dead zone 3 months after release.
  • Thank Vish,

    Now we have one less cry baby. Guess it must have been hard to sit after getting your butt handed to you on a regular. The rest of us adapt, but you can cry and scurry off.

    Shoo.
  • Have fun getting **** by ubisoft. Theyll be less content in that game then destinys release. Theres not even any real pvp. The dark zone will be the dead zone 3 months after release.

    Heh limited content at release? Sounds like another game I am currently playing *whistles*
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

    The Division isn't that good. It's fun to run around with your friends, but I found nothing that hooked me into what I was doing and why. The weapons are completely generic feeling, the story is cliche. It's not enough for me to just blindly run around leveling up and collecting loot.

    Its when you enter the Dark Zone. The psychology of it all... When to kill, when not to kill. Working together as a team... Extracting your loot without losing it... Going Rogue has serious in game consequences, so you have to be careful of your actions and so have to take in to consideration the repercussions with your actions.

    Yeah I know. My and 3 of my friends spent hours on Friday in the Dark Zone. That's the only place I went because there was nothing that led me to care about the general areas of the game.

    Like I said, those things you mention are fun to a point. But to pay $60 and think that I'm going to be amused for long by "when to extract loot and how do deal with rogues" is stretching it very thin. It's an RPG after all.

    I think it's a good first crack at something like this, but RPGs are very story driven. That's what compels you to level up, grind for loot, etc. They need a better story as to why your doing what you're doing. And the fact the Dark Zone has the best loot means most people aren't even going to mess with anything outside of it.

    I agree with some of your points dude but you're wrong about exploring the safe zone area as that is where you have to rank up all you wings Med, Tech and Security in order to unlock more playable mods across the entire game... Many people came on the beta and went straight into the DZ... You were disadvantaged because others had levelled up their skills in the safe zone...

    The thing is I didn't feel disadvantaged. I was actually doing a pretty good job with just the default gun and really no extra loot. If I had to run the safe zone to unlock new zones, then I'd do it for that. My friends had run the safe zone some and had unlocks I didnt and in general had better weapons.

    I think the game is going to sell extremely well because for a lot of people this is their first time into a game like it. It's also unique in that it's bypassing the typical MMO raid/alert grind for marks. For me though, I've done MMOs before, so the whole idea in general isn't new to me. That's why it would need to hook me into the game lore for me to buy it.

    Yeh sweet... This is my first taste of MMO and I love it.. Never played destiny or anything btw. But maybe if you had increased your health and DPS and skill maybe you'd feel a it more boss to try rule the streets. We were on a manhunt and survived evening while running down streets, our whole team clapped while a guy was dying waiting to be revived by his team mate, so cruel but oh so satisfying...

    yeah if its your first time into a game like this, then I can see why you like it more than I did. My first was DC Universe Online and I got hooked until the DLC content started to suck.

    Most MMOs have a set of Raids and Alert missions that give you a currency mark that you have to save up to get better gear, like in Destiny. But they limit how often you can get marks from the missions, for instance Raids will only give you marks once a week and Alerts usually once a day. So you have to keep coming back and grinding the exact same mission over and over and over for weeks and months on end to get whatever Tier of gear you are after. It gets so old.

    Division you don't have that which is a big plus. You just keep roaming around open areas getting into trouble here and there and nothing ever seems to happen the same way twice. It isn't ever going to be as monotonous as running the exact same mission every day for weeks like in other MMOs.
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

    i never do this online, but i do feel the need this time. honestly mr 10 year old, you're a pathetic waste of human **** and egg. go away.....far far away. pathetic to the point you need an option to delete your profile because you cannot stay away from this forum. the division beta was good? wonderful. go play something else then. if you don't like battlefront, don't play the game. don't post on the forums. just go away and play any other game.

    trust me, you wont be missed.

    sincerely, the man who owns you

    @Man who owns me??? lollll... Don't think you could own a credit card let alone me... You must be disillusioned MRS 10 year old... I have Nearly 75,000 kills with a k/d of 7.40 (prior to jan patch it was 6.70)... And with over 2000 games played and a 80% + Win/Loss Ratio... I'd love to make play against you to make you rage quit lol... Of course I wont be missed and I dont care... i was ranked No.1 in the U.K. in battlefield hardline and quickly dumped that game and its forum and they said the same thing...

    Didn't realise you would get sooo butt hurt that you'd need rectum surgery just because a member of the "Amazing" Battlefront Community requested to delete his profile...

    P.s. Thank the lord I didn't buy the season pass!!! And at this stage, the forums are more fun than the actual game... Bring it LOLL

    lol @ your gamer stats meaning a damn thing. sweet, confirmed you have no life

    @FlukeDwinwalker Lol... My stats mean Im better than you in every way.... AWWWWww is that all you can say??!! the typical "you have no life" response loll... The meaning of life is subjective so keep your dim witted, "ORIGINAL" opinions to yourself Lol.

    @MentalTimeBomb You clearly need to be taught how to play the game otherwise you wouldn't have quit so easily. Are you calling yourself a noob then?? I didnt wait at extraction points but if I saw a player that I thought I could take on, kill and then run then yeh I'd kill... You don't give a toot about anyones opinion unless they agree with you... BACKWARDS MENTALITY !!! dont get upset that you couldn't survive in a game that uses more than 2 brain cells lol

    hah as opposed to your super original 'look at my K/D" logic
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    Missed the opportunity at the open beta. That game is on my radar to possibly play eventually, but I doubt I'll be getting it at launch.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

    Byebye!

    I'll stop playing come March 8th... as for now, I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?

    You need a password to delete your profile.
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

    i never do this online, but i do feel the need this time. honestly mr 10 year old, you're a pathetic waste of human **** and egg. go away.....far far away. pathetic to the point you need an option to delete your profile because you cannot stay away from this forum. the division beta was good? wonderful. go play something else then. if you don't like battlefront, don't play the game. don't post on the forums. just go away and play any other game.

    trust me, you wont be missed.

    sincerely, the man who owns you

    @Man who owns me??? lollll... Don't think you could own a credit card let alone me... You must be disillusioned MRS 10 year old... I have Nearly 75,000 kills with a k/d of 7.40 (prior to jan patch it was 6.70)... And with over 2000 games played and a 80% + Win/Loss Ratio... I'd love to make play against you to make you rage quit lol... Of course I wont be missed and I dont care... i was ranked No.1 in the U.K. in battlefield hardline and quickly dumped that game and its forum and they said the same thing...

    Didn't realise you would get sooo butt hurt that you'd need rectum surgery just because a member of the "Amazing" Battlefront Community requested to delete his profile...

    P.s. Thank the lord I didn't buy the season pass!!! And at this stage, the forums are more fun than the actual game... Bring it LOLL

    lol @ your gamer stats meaning a damn thing. sweet, confirmed you have no life

    @FlukeDwinwalker Lol... My stats mean Im better than you in every way.... AWWWWww is that all you can say??!! the typical "you have no life" response loll... The meaning of life is subjective so keep your dim witted, "ORIGINAL" opinions to yourself Lol.

    @MentalTimeBomb You clearly need to be taught how to play the game otherwise you wouldn't have quit so easily. Are you calling yourself a noob then?? I didnt wait at extraction points but if I saw a player that I thought I could take on, kill and then run then yeh I'd kill... You don't give a toot about anyones opinion unless they agree with you... BACKWARDS MENTALITY !!! dont get upset that you couldn't survive in a game that uses more than 2 brain cells lol

    hah as opposed to your super original 'look at my K/D" logic

    Errr I showed you 3 important stats K/d, Win Ratio and Games played... you chose to salivate over the k/d cos your brain couldn't comprehend those figures... Dude. Whatever you say I'll always be able to come back at you... your responses are feeble at the least!!!
  • No one cares op, bye felicia.
  • No one cares op, bye felicia.

    Bubye Laquisha
  • Division sucked. I honestly have played this game in over a month. The homing shot really turned me off and basically ruined this game for me. Even with the nerf to it, it still is complete ly annoying. The maps in this game can get repetitive fast and all game modes needs to have all the maps. But I would rather still play this over the division. Right now Rainbow Six: Siege has got my attention for the past month and half.
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

    Byebye!

    I'll stop playing come March 8th... as for now, I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?

    I give you 3 days before your moaning about that game and start being a stain on that community. I have to quote you again.
    "I have to deal with this rubbish till then"
    It really is the dumbest comment, if you can't find a game you actually like then maybe games are not for you? Or maybe you're just a **** that does not like anything! A negative hole sapping the energy from everyone around you. That sounds about right.
  • Nemeesis2310
    1006 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hey vish!

    I just wanted to ask, why make a post like this? If you dont like it and ure playing the division, why just not appear in the forum and keep on playing with the new game you like? I mean i can understand you dislike the patch but you really need tocmake a post like this? Its pretty clear you wanted attention im guessing...

    Anyways dude, hope you have fun in the division (which i think is c.r.a...p but its ok, my opinion doesnt count) and just let your hate for this game go, just let it go and forget about the game and dont come to forums if you dislike it. I dont understand that if you dont like the game anymore, why do you hang around the forums? I dont hang around forums of games I dont play to be honest with you mate





  • EpicSybe wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

    Byebye!

    I'll stop come March 8th... as for now I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?

    If you hate it so much then why play at all? Surely there's another game to play or try in the meantime. Or catch up on stuff around the house, even get ahead a little, maybe a walk or better yet a run...

    Walk? But we have almost real life graphics on battlefront... no need to walk

    I wish we could LIKE on this forum. You sir would get one.
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Vish121 wrote: »
    Title says it all... The patch was whack... Lol, The buffs were whack... The game is now whack...

    i never do this online, but i do feel the need this time. honestly mr 10 year old, you're a pathetic waste of human **** and egg. go away.....far far away. pathetic to the point you need an option to delete your profile because you cannot stay away from this forum. the division beta was good? wonderful. go play something else then. if you don't like battlefront, don't play the game. don't post on the forums. just go away and play any other game.

    trust me, you wont be missed.

    sincerely, the man who owns you

    @Man who owns me??? lollll... Don't think you could own a credit card let alone me... You must be disillusioned MRS 10 year old... I have Nearly 75,000 kills with a k/d of 7.40 (prior to jan patch it was 6.70)... And with over 2000 games played and a 80% + Win/Loss Ratio... I'd love to make play against you to make you rage quit lol... Of course I wont be missed and I dont care... i was ranked No.1 in the U.K. in battlefield hardline and quickly dumped that game and its forum and they said the same thing...

    Didn't realise you would get sooo butt hurt that you'd need rectum surgery just because a member of the "Amazing" Battlefront Community requested to delete his profile...

    P.s. Thank the lord I didn't buy the season pass!!! And at this stage, the forums are more fun than the actual game... Bring it LOLL

    lol @ your gamer stats meaning a damn thing. sweet, confirmed you have no life

    @FlukeDwinwalker Lol... My stats mean Im better than you in every way.... AWWWWww is that all you can say??!! the typical "you have no life" response loll... The meaning of life is subjective so keep your dim witted, "ORIGINAL" opinions to yourself Lol.

    @MentalTimeBomb You clearly need to be taught how to play the game otherwise you wouldn't have quit so easily. Are you calling yourself a noob then?? I didnt wait at extraction points but if I saw a player that I thought I could take on, kill and then run then yeh I'd kill... You don't give a toot about anyones opinion unless they agree with you... BACKWARDS MENTALITY !!! dont get upset that you couldn't survive in a game that uses more than 2 brain cells lol

    hah as opposed to your super original 'look at my K/D" logic

    Errr I showed you 3 important stats K/d, Win Ratio and Games played... you chose to salivate over the k/d cos your brain couldn't comprehend those figures... Dude. Whatever you say I'll always be able to come back at you... your responses are feeble at the least!!!

    ;-(
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Just stop coming here? Stop posting? We'll forget about you, don't worry about it.

    Byebye!

    I'll stop playing come March 8th... as for now, I have to deal with this rubbish till then... Btw do you know how to delete your profile?
    Yes, contact EA support live chat and they will deleted it for you. Good riddance!
  • @Nemeesis2310 It's not the game its the patches thats all... Yeh your opinion does count. But i truly did enjoy the game... maybe a different experience on the PC... I have nothing to play till the Division comes out. So I'm stuck with star wars till then.

    @tannakaobi This is the only game I've ever complained about and in my history of gaming I have never asked for a nerf nor have I complained about a games patches as much as i have with battlefront... My annoyance began after Jan 27th. You've casted your opinion on me as a person based on my views on one game Lol... Think you need to have your frontal lobes checked, you know the part of the brain that controls your judgement.
  • All I can say if you were getting 1200 kills daily. I'd say your issue isint a lack of games to play. More so a lack of anything to do aside from play games.

    Also playing anything for hours every day is going to burn you out at some point.
  • I don't get the appeal of The Division. It looks like a poorly developed PS3 game with a lack of variety.
  • Im getting Division too, had a blast for the limited play they offered, especially in DZ. By Sunday I was soloing it very successfully, even with bunch of ****clowns in the servers I was in.

    That said I can see it become another Destiny for me after about 5-6 months after launch, maybe shorter if many of the bugs and stuff arent worked out. But I played Destiny up until 2.0 patch & TTK came out, then I withered away due to the grind, random loot, and repetitive nature of it.

    Anyways I am definitely not going to stop playing Battlefront, cause as much as I like RPG based games, Im still an FPS'r at heart, but not as much into the CoD's anymore or Battlefields. Ive played those into the ground down to China over the years, and this is something that is refreshing for me to play, even with some of the flaws it has.
This discussion has been closed.