criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Crush Them With One Swift Stroke

Am I the only one out there that thinks this achievement is really dumb?
I have put over 70 hours into the game, and only have 8/25 Tramples to show for it.
First struggle: It can only be done on the Imperials. So if you are Rebels, time to waste about 10+ minutes while to wait to be Imperials again.
Second struggle: It is hard enough finding the token, let alone everyone goes for it. I look everywhere for the damn token; I've gotten to the point I don't even play the game anymore, I am just camping looking for the token, then camping the token while someone else has the AT-ST, sitting in the back, sniping off people with its guns, never to die for the next 5+ minutes.
Third struggle: So I actually manage to get an AT-ST after 7 games, whew, here we go! Start running to attempt one trample, dropped in 2-4 shots from people have Rocket Launchers, Imploders, and Ion Torpedoes. Life span: Less than a minute.
I try to go back to the token, and someone else has already claimed it, and is back to snipping with it in the back.
Am I the only one finding it this incredibly hard? Up to 6 hours of trying hard, and one stomp to show for it.
I keep reading all these guides saying do it on Endor, or do it on Hoth Supremacy because of poor spawn. It just doesn't seem to be working out for me. Endor is where I got the single stomp in 6 hours. It was Han Solo too, so that was pretty kek.
I'm just really frustrated with this.
End of rant.

Replies

• If trophy hunting is no fun:
    Stop hunting for trophies
  • I also need this and one or two others to complete the trophy set (and after soloing all the battle/survival stars I figure I should complete the trophy list at some point!). Trouble is I have noticed already without wasting too much time on it just how much camping etc will be involved to get this one. I've taken a step back and am focusing on the games I enjoy like HvV in the hope that someday in a future update or expansion pack this one will become a little more attainable.
    Thing that puts me off is all the camping for tokens, hope they one day randomise the spawns for tokens.
  • Carlossus wrote: »
    I also need this and one or two others to complete the trophy set (and after soloing all the battle/survival stars I figure I should complete the trophy list at some point!). Trouble is I have noticed already without wasting too much time on it just how much camping etc will be involved to get this one. I've taken a step back and am focusing on the games I enjoy like HvV in the hope that someday in a future update or expansion pack this one will become a little more attainable.
    Thing that puts me off is all the camping for tokens, hope they one day randomise the spawns for tokens.

Yeah, if you put something in one spot, say goodbye to team players, because the are all rushing the one thing everyone wants.
  • fyrefox46 wrote: »
    If trophy hunting is no fun:
    Stop hunting for trophies

As much as I would love to, my OCD prevents me from doing so. It is the last thing I need to have Battlefront at 100% right now.
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Omg your doing better then me I have 0 tramples! Lol
    I have difficulty finding any token lol TBH I don't know the location of any tokens I haven't played that much only 65hours or bothered to memorise the exact spots of the tokens if I come across one then good. But usually I have like 2-3 other people running for the same token and 9/10 times I do not get it anyway lol
    This achievement for me is frustrating as well! But one day it will happen for us all haha!!
    If you got 1 kill in 6 hours and that was how it was going to be to get the last 17 you need that's 102 hours just trying to get the trophy/ achievement lol
    Problem with this is
    1. Finding the token
    2. Getting close enough to Rebels to trample them
    3. STAYING ALIVE !!

I have 9 achievements left to get and I won't stop till its 100% lol
    The dioramas are abit more difficult to get
  • Do Private Matches count?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Best place endor when rebels start going after atat and not paying attention to you. Easy. Trees provide cover and surprise.
  • I dont know how anyone gets this trophy. I have 135 hrs and I've only been trampled once - and that time I was actively screwing with the AT-ST trying to jet pack onto it.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Since I started collecting all the achievements myself I will share my method.
    I found the easiest way doing this is playing Turning Point on Graveyard of Giants. Camp the AT-ST spawn spot at the last capture point and trample everyone near it. You should be able to get it in about 5 matches.
  • Continue:

Just played a game on Sullest (Turning Point), and got 3 tramples. I am finally feeling some progress.
    Turning point seems to work best.
    The biggest struggle is still finding those token locations.
  • BlackgoliathJW
    901 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I thought this was a fun challenge to get. I got it playing turning point and supremacy. Less chance of getting ion torped in those modes vs walker assault