criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Best Teamwork moments?

Have you ever experienced moments where your team actually gets together and wins the game by working together?
This one time on Sullust (Supremacy) we were losing pretty bad against the rebel team. I managed to find a hero token, and became Vader, hoping to maybe turn the tide. Upon arrival at the CP I was getting shot at instantly, until an AT-ST rescued me from almost certain death. Together, side-by-side, we took back the control points and managed to win the game. Dude never ran off to farm. Best. Teamwork moment. Ever.
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif

Replies

• Yes! Its definitely cool when you notice this.
    I once started a round of supremacy and was lucky to win the race to a hero token...I picked the Emperor and quickly spawned my 3 villain guards. So me (the Emperor) and his guard's went from point to point capturing all, winning the match in what seemed like seconds.
    Although it sucked the match was so fast it was very satisfying for sure!
  • BassGSX35
    1139 posts Member
    Yes! Its definitely cool when you notice this.
    I once started a round of supremacy and was lucky to win the race to a hero token...I picked the Emperor and quickly spawned my 3 villain guards. So me (the Emperor) and his guard's went from point to point capturing all, winning the match in what seemed like seconds.
    Although it sucked the match was so fast it was very satisfying for sure!

Hero troopers you mean :wink:
  • moondynemc
    1979 posts Member
    T..team..work? What is this fabled practice you speak of?
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    In this game? No. Wins in the matches I play came from just luck, or the skill of the enemy team being less than my team.

The last game I can think of that had team play with randoms would be Starhawk. That game somehow made randoms with or without mic work together to win. Not to mention the maps never got old considering that the players decided how the map would play out. Too bad Sony didn't market it, that was an amazing game.

PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Might be a bit of a late reply but I do play the game with some friends and we've had some plenty of teamwork moments, here's a link to check them out.

Btw Im always looking to people out and rank up, drop me a message if you need any help.
  • My friend and I both had 0 deaths and we wrecked everyone together taking the control points by ourselves, covering each other's backs. It was really cool.