criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

If you are whining about the new heroes or maps

This explains why they are using them

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yH6JGYAvvD8

Replies

• Deerber
    766 posts Member
    Heck, capital ships in game might actually make me purchase the dlc they come with.
  • Godling
    450 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I hate these reports that just sum up things with a voice-over playing over current game play only. Waste of time... this should be a bullet point text article. 3 mins of talking that I could have read in 30s. Waste of time in this format.
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by EA_Afista on
  • Ketchupzz
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Godling wrote: »
    I hate these reports that just sum up things with a voice-over playing over current game play only. Waste of time... this should be a bullet point text article. 3 mins of talking that I could have read in 30s. Waste of time in this format.

He's doing what people didn't do, search for info and share it to everyone
    [Moderator Note: Edited to match moderated quote]
  • tankertoad
    6362 posts Member
    edited March 2016

so agree.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Godling
    450 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ketchupzz wrote: »

Of coarse he's sharing.... "I'm" complaining about the format... wasted time watching 3mins that could have been "shared" (cough) via a short bullet "TEXT" list.
  • Adtrfan_25
    750 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Of coarse he's sharing... "I'm" complaining about the format... wasted time watching 3mins that could have been "shared" (cough) via a short bullet "TEXT" list.

I hope I wasted your time reading this comment
    [Moderator Note: Edited to match moderated quote]
  • This is clickbait in a nutshell. You're saying this EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE using them.
    But you're basing this information off some book that was released ages ago that nobody even knows about.
    Enough with the theories, unless you have facts, stop wasting our time.
  • Godling
    450 posts Member

5 char
  • This is clickbait in a nutshell. You're saying this EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE using them.
    But you're basing this information off some book that was released ages ago that nobody even knows about.

Ages ago? What do you consider ages ago? 5 months? The book Battlefront: Twilight Company was released November 3rd, 2015.
  • xJstarx00 wrote: »
    This is clickbait in a nutshell. You're saying this EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE using them.

Ages ago? What do you consider ages ago? 5 months? The book Battlefront: Twilight Company was released November 3rd, 2015.

Obviously he didn't watch the whole video
  • xJstarx00
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I need this comment deleted >.>
  • xJstarx00
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I need this comment deleted <.<
  • xJstarx00
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Obviously he didn't watch the whole video

If thats the case its funny how hes talking about having the facts when he didn't even have all the facts. and oh god I just noticed I commented the same thing twice... I tried editing and it seemed to of messed up. :/