criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

March is looking good!

New DLC for the game (I wasn't going to purchase but I've now decided I am going to), Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix (all episodes), Batman v Superman at the cinema, 2 bank holidays in the UK due to Easter (so more gaming time), we get lighter nights as the clocks go forward an hour, The Division gets released (which hopefully will be good) and then a few days into April The Force Awakens is released on DVD/Blu-Ray

A lot to look forward to in the coming weeks!!!

Replies

• DarthJ
    6329 posts Member
    And Hitman on Friday (although that seems to just be me...)
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Nice man. #massivemarch #notenoughtime
  • Vish121
    326 posts Member
    Yeo it definitely is... The Division is coming out... ohhh so close
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    Anyone looking for to quantum break ?
  • Reesh wrote: »

Save that for the "April is looking good" thread :wink:
  • Vish121 wrote: »
    Yeo it definitely is... The Division is coming out... ohhh so close

Eh, i'll gladly pass on that. Have fun with it though!
  • If DICE fix the no sounds issues on PC on the march update, then this will be the best month ever
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    Reesh wrote: »

Save that for the "April is looking good" thread :wink:

Haha!! Well thought cause TFA was mentioned for April release perhaps quantum break might make it as a mention as well haha!!! But we do need to save some discussion for the April thread lol
  • +1 to everything in this positive post!
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    +1 to everything in this positive post!

Yay for positivity :tongue:
  • #marchjustgotmoreawesome
    Survivors of endor
    Jabba and hutt contracts
    Possible free weapons
    Outer rim hype!
  • Agree with the Jabba contracts. I'm curious to know exactly what they will be.
  • Piscettios
    5770 posts Member
    ...no March Madness love?
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    Huge +1 for this post!

BvS tops this list for me.
  • ChadDSolo wrote: »
    Huge +1 for this post!

Me too but I genuinely remember being blown away by Daredevil season 1. I think I watched it in a weekend. If season 2 is anywhere near as good that's my highlight of the month. I recently watched Jesscia Jones and although Krysten Ritter was perfect for the part (having read the novels) it didn't give me that same feeling of excitement as Darevdevil did - I couldn't wait to see the next episode of Daredevil - for me that was perfect TV.

• Have you played The Division yet?
  • NeroG100
    991 posts Member
    I'm just waiting for captain America civil war.

Not yet - I'm saving it for the bank holiday weekend so I can put 4 days into it. Yourself? Have you played it? What are your thoughts if so?
  • NeroG100 wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for captain America civil war.

Me too. Do you think they'll kill off any of the avengers? I just think they need to freshen things up - at the moment we all know the heroes will survive. It would be good to go into a movie thinking some heroes may be killed off for good (unlikely if they sense a franchise for that particular hero but it would make it interesting)

• ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    ChadDSolo wrote: »
    Huge +1 for this post!

Me too but I genuinely remember being blown away by Daredevil season 1. I think I watched it in a weekend. If season 2 is anywhere near as good that's my highlight of the month. I recently watched Jesscia Jones and although Krysten Ritter was perfect for the part (having read the novels) it didn't give me that same feeling of excitement as Darevdevil did - I couldn't wait to see the next episode of Daredevil - for me that was perfect TV.

I liked DD, but it didn't blow my socks off. It was just...good to me. Season 2 looks promising so far.

I'm just a Batman guy at heart.

Not yet - I'm saving it for the bank holiday weekend so I can put 4 days into it. Yourself? Have you played it? What are your thoughts if so?

I'm waiting for you to tell me :lol:
    Huge +1 for this post!

I liked DD, but it didn't blow my socks off. It was just...good to me. Season 2 looks promising so far.

I LOVED Daredevil BUT, at the beginning of the season. Last episodes were not as good, and I'm pretty sure they toned it down in how dark it felt when it started.
    Still liked it, Fisk is brilliant actor.
  • What's the verdict on The Division?

I've heard extremes from both ends. Some people say it's one of the best games they've ever played and they're looking forward to it, other's say it's one of the worst, and is pretty much a Destiny clone...
  • ChadDSolo
    1457 posts Member
    Huge +1 for this post!

I LOVED Daredevil BUT, at the beginning of the season. Last episodes were not as good, and I'm pretty sure they toned it down in how dark it felt when it started.

Agreed on Fisk. Kill a dude with a car door?! Why not!
  • Yeah, any word if Fisk is in season 2? Brilliant acting- what seemed like a **** was actually the top bad guy. Made a refreshing change
    Huge +1 for this post!

I loved the last episode when a fully costumed DD went up against Fisk - "this is my city!"

• Yeah, any word if Fisk is in season 2? Brilliant acting- what seemed like a **** was actually the top bad guy. Made a refreshing change

Don't know, but he's basically the arch-nemesis of DD so he will be there, probably more a of lurking on the shadows kind of character, doubt there'll be more 1 on 1 confrontations.
    Heard Elektra may show up.

I also started watching Jessica Jones, fairly interesting, first episode didn't get me as hooked as DD, but it was good.
  • NothingButSteel
    1593 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm more of a Game of Thrones kind of guy which is premiering in April.

• I'm more of a Game of Thrones kind of guy which is premiering in April.

i saw the trailer, and it was awesome...

as for the March Update "I Feel Great Disturbance in the Force" LOL!
    [img][/img]oliviamunn1.gif

Don't know, but he's basically the arch-nemesis of DD so he will be there, probably more a of lurking on the shadows kind of character, doubt there'll be more 1 on 1 confrontations.
    Heard Elektra may show up.

I also started watching Jessica Jones, fairly interesting, first episode didn't get me as hooked as DD, but it was good.

I've watched all of Jessica Jones and whilst not as good as DD I did enjoy it. I don't know why I just couldn't get David 'Doctor Who' Tennant as the main villian. Just a personal opinion but it was hard for me to accept him as the bad guy. Krysten Ritter definitely nailed the part for me