criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

1k Cycler rifle kills!! Montage video to celebrate!

Vakyoom
995 posts Member
edited March 2016
Well, i hit one thousand kills with the Cycler and i'm still stoked on the weapon. About half of them are from 1.04 and the other from the current patch, 1.05... The video shows off gameplay from the current patch, should make you laugh once or twice and hopefully inspire you to pick up the Cycler for yourself!

It'll be hard to compete with the Outer Rim release today but this should give people something to watch during downtime :D

(I hope it's not too loud, i tried to keep it low enough so it wouldn't catch people off guard or anything)

Enjoy guys and leave any feedback, suggestions, etc here or on the video page. I worked on this for a couple days so if you like it enough, do all those normal youtube things that allow you to stay tuned for more videos!!
Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!

Replies

• You are aware its just a stream to showcase all the things in the outer rim so far...the outer rim doesn't get released until next week or something like that.
  • nice shots
  • nothing gets my jimmy rustled like a cross map headshot on someone with the cycler.
  • I just started using it last week because my initial go of it made me mad so I deemed it trash like a true cry baby, I got 236 kills with it already in like a week (all I do is play this game lol, no life) and I love it. it's good for close range too. almost my preferred primary weapon now honestly ha wish I could double up on cards. plus it gives me great pleasure when people line up with them and fire like they're revolutionary war muskets lolol
  • That's a lot of cycler rifle kills :open_mouth: I used to love the cycler rifle but I would only use it in close quarters with the DL-44 as my main. Since they nerfed DL-44, I don't really go to the cycler rifle anymore. If it had a 2 round magazine it would be nice.

But, 1000 kills...nice man.
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for the nice words everyone. but 2 shots on the cycler? Oh man I don't need more chances and a 10 sec cd.
    You are aware its just a stream to showcase all the things in the outer rim so far...the outer rim doesn't get released until next week or something like that.

yeah I know. I was gonna stream today too. Now I work around it that's all, no problem. I'm gonna check out the new maps too duh
  • I carry the Cycler in nearly every loadout. A long-range sniper rifle that also acts like a OHK shotgun at close range AND can shoot through shields? Yes, please!
  • Cycler is so much better now than it was (excepting beta). I dont get how you can play FP though. Between this and the division, im too used to the sight lines of 3rd person i guess, i feel like im 1/2 blind if i play in first person.
  • indeed makes me want to use the cycler more ;p
  • Nice! Love the Cycler
  • theSevered
    446 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nice dude! I just rolled a 1000 kills with it the other day myself.

https://m.imgur.com/OKdKkdg
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Slapimus wrote: »
    Cycler is so much better now than it was (excepting beta). I dont get how you can play FP though. Between this and the division, im too used to the sight lines of 3rd person i guess, i feel like im 1/2 blind if i play in first person.

I feel like I rely on the games aim assist too much when I play in 3rd person and you'll hit the wall with sniper shots even if it's not on your screen.

1st person helps me feel like I'm there and the aim is simply better. What tiny bit I lose from staying 1st most of the time I can regain by utilizing scout and the shock blaster to outplay anybody I come up to. It's not always perfect but I do very well.

I get flack for using 17% sensitivity but it's clearly working hehe
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    theSevered wrote: »
    Nice dude! I just rolled a 1000 kills with it the other day myself.

https://m.imgur.com/OKdKkdg

lol aw yea! seems you're still working on those smoke grenade kills too i see....

one day </3