criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

SoroSuub complex in the lore?

I watched the Jack Frag(sp?) video of the DLC and he says the SoroSuub complex is well known, its where they make much of the tech, etc. Is this actually true? I looked around and it seems there is scant information on this place. I like what the game is doing with this location, and the new map looks really nice. But is this stuff really in the lore to the extent its being promoted? I know the movies didn't say jack about it.

Replies

• 439thLegionScout
    238 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Well, shortly before the Battle of Endor, the rebel fleet organized their forces there, and the leaders discussed their battle plans.
  • AProbeDroid
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It's pretty big in the books and with fans, but there is so many original trilogy locations they could have done instead. Like Dagobah, Yavin 4, Mos Eisley, star destroyer interior, Tantive v interior, or even Coruscant (added later). Bespin and Death Star are coming though and there is one more unknown DLC, so they may add something listed above.