criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Am I the only one who plays with the LEGO Star Wars: Battlefront toys?

Aryck-The-One
1600 posts Member
edited March 2016
I bought the Galactic Empire Battle Pack recently, and it's a cool little set... the little command center thingy is junk (though I might be able to use the parts to make something better) but the minifigures are cool; I especially like the Shock Trooper. Gotta get my hands on the Rebel Alliance pack one of these days... that two-seater speeder bike looks much nicer.

Might seem weird for a 20+ year old guy to play with LEGOs, but... well, LEGO is kind of the reason I got into Star Wars in the first place. I picked up the original X-Wing Fighter set in the late 90s, and I've been a huge Star Wars fan ever since?

How about you guys? Any other grown men/women out there who still play with or at least collect LEGO Star Wars? What kind of sets would you want to see based on Battlefront? Personally, I really want them to make an AT-ST set; preferably with some good minifigures, like the Twi'lek and Sullustan Rebel Soldier in Sullust fatigues, and maybe a couple of Imperial Magmatroopers. That'd be cool.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter

Replies

• Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I bought the Galactic Empire Battle Pack recently, and it's a cool little set... the little command center thingy is junk (though I might be able to use the parts to make something better) but the minifigures are cool; I especially like the Shock Trooper. Gotta get my hands on the Rebel Alliance pack one of these days... that two-seater speeder bike looks much nicer.

Might seem weird for a 20+ year old guy to play with LEGOs, but... well, LEGO is kind of the reason I got into Star Wars in the first place. I picked up the original X-Wing Fighter set in the late 90s, and I've been a huge Star Wars fan ever since?

How about you guys? Any other grown men/women out there who still play with or at least collect LEGO Star Wars? What kind of sets would you want to see based on Battlefront? Personally, I really want them to make an AT-ST set; preferably with some good minifigures, like the Twi'lek and Sullustan Rebel Soldier in Sullust fatigues, and maybe a couple of Imperial Magmatroopers. That'd be cool.

Absofrigginlutely! Our office/guest room. Has a book case filled with all my Lego Star Wars sets! On display! It's the stereotypical man cave. My business workspace where I manage my company from (SMALL company) shelves of Lego Star Wars.. Hobby grade R/C cars. Star Wars misc things like my stormtrooper helmet. Lightsabers and guitars on the wall. And currently a brand new set of struts , springs and other misc parts waiting to be installed on my car. Lol

But yea man! Lego Star Wars FTW I'd love to see the alien races with the gear each faction where's plus the jump packs. Id love to see them do a squad sheiks type battle pack.
    May the force be with you.
  • maxresdefault.jpg

Where is this Officer/Pilot in game!?!
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • maxresdefault.jpg

Where is this Officer/Pilot in game!?!

You tell me. I want to play as one of those Death Star Troopers; unfortunately, I did not get the Death Star Troopers battle pack... gotta find one on EBay or something.

• K9K9K9
    327 posts Member
    Awww I'm planning on getting those hear pretty soon! We have a AT-AT and the ewok village we have a snow speeder a bunch of rebellion and empire the only thing I don't have is the at-st .
    I'm 16 and I thought I was to old but I've come to realize that your never to old for Legos.
  • 46 here. Never too old! :wink:
  • No, but I do have those die cast Star Wars vehicles (including some of the new vehicles from TFA) on my shelf.
    To think that once I could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind.
  • Of course we do... :)

I got all (not the presequals...) these around the TV as ornaments... :wink:

$_20.JPG

Playstation 4 fun :p Proud member of the 3PO community
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bloodfeud wrote: »
    I'm 36 and my wife doesn't like it.

So we got two kids, now a 6 and 8 year old...

Now i buy what i want 'for the kids', but they also love star wars.
    (They play the game too and destroy my k/d)

I have the rebel pack too, it's really great, the Rodian is so cool.

I can't wait to get that one. Minifigures look great, except for the one with the Hoth trooper helmet (I don't understand why it does just include two Tatooine trooper helmets), and I also really want that speeder bike.

Shame the two-seater speeder bike isn't actually in the game. Might be fun to play with.

• astartus85
    193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have a bunch of LEGO Star Wars stuff around my living room ... that's my form of decorating the room: The Death Star, The Millenium Falcon, The Ewok Village, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, etc.

My friends are always super excited when seeing my living room and start playing with the stuff. And we are all around 30, so everybody loves LEGO ;-)
  • Got a fair amount of Lego SW :) - tempted to get the Lamda shuttle before the Endor edition disappears
  • SpoonFett wrote: »
    Got a fair amount of Lego SW :) - tempted to get the Lamda shuttle before the Endor edition disappears

Do it! This stuff gets really, really expensive pretty quickly ...
  • I do the star wars lego stuff through my 7 year old! :D
  • I'm 47 and still do Lego Star Wars. I have sets in our media room and I have a couple on my desk at work. Since I don't have much space at work (one shelf basically) I have all the Star Wars Hot Wheels. I have them all for the OT and TFA.
  • SpoonFett wrote: »
    Got a fair amount of Lego SW :) - tempted to get the Lamda shuttle before the Endor edition disappears

I have the Lambda shuttle. Cool set; goes nicely with the Galactic Empire pack, since it comes with the two Rebel Endor troopers plus three Hero characters.

• LEGO Star Wars for the win!!! :) :#
  • IgnatzKackebart
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I've got this thing sitting on my shelf B)
    9500?$main$
    But I didn't even know there were Battlefront sets.
    Oh, and I'm in my late 20s.
  • moc-pages.com/moc.php/322454

Check out this guy's Endor! Got a little distracted looking for that shuttle (lots around at £63!)
  • I've got this thing sitting on my shelf B)
    9500?$main$
    But I didn't even know there were Battlefront sets.
    Oh, and I'm in my late 20s.

Nice! Is that from Swtor? Where do you get that?
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Bloodfeud wrote: »
    I'm 36 and my wife doesn't like it.

So we got two kids, now a 6 and 8 year old...

Now i buy what i want 'for the kids', but they also love star wars.
    (They play the game too and destroy my k/d)

I have the rebel pack too, it's really great, the Rodian is so cool.
    Sounds familiar... Got a 9 year old that I collect Legos vicariously through...And he LOVES hero hunt, so my k/d has been brutalized by him and his friends shenanigans. Lol.

He passed on these and got the Han/Boba carbon chamber set on his last allowance spend. I liked his choice, these sets had cool figures but nothing else really.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • IgnatzKackebart
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Neurion wrote: »
    Nice! Is that from Swtor? Where do you get that?
    Yeah, this is Darth Malgus's ship from SWTOR. I tried several LEGO and other toy stores, but in the end I found it on Amazon. The set is #9500 "Sith™ Fury-class Interceptor™".
  • gio0079
    563 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I have several 14+ Star Wars sets like this one:
    http://shop.lego.com/en-LU/Slave-I-75060?fromListing=listing
  • I want a ton of Lego stuff for my office at home, but they are so expensive I haven't pulled the trigger! I'm about to be 31. :-) (have too many other necessities to spend money on)

Since I like to have something to display for each thing I love the most (games, movies, TV shows etc...) I have a wall I recently put up with original trilogy SW art, added Clone Wars and Episode VII decals around it but I still want something for Rebels. I currently really want to get the Lego Phantom and Ghost sets to display. I grew up on Legos so it never really left me.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • Where's my Mechano Star Wars play-set dammit? :(