criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

30 Years and Older Clan

15678911Next

Replies

• Gunn8ge
    10 posts Member
    mid 30's would like to join your journey. psn: Gunn8ge.
  • My psn id is Motomby im 30 years old, was trying to play at noon but i was having problems to sign in to my psn, will be trying again later
  • errornosignal
    1 posts Member
    edited July 31
    Just turned 35 on the 27th and generally play at least every couple of days for a few hrs at a time. I work nights, so I usually play from about 12-4am. Anyone on here is free send me a friend request.
    "Watch those wrist rockets!"
    -Unknown Clone Trooper

psnID: errornosignal
  • 32 here,. i play a lot (too much probably) PSN name computerson
    PSN: computerson
  • DN21
    50 posts Member
    edited August 11
    Ugh PSN. My bad.
  • I would like to join.
    My PSN: FelipeeehNL
  • psn id: ChaoRenPP

over 35, would like to join.
  • Kniphtee wrote: »
    42 and ep. 8 still stinks

If you can tell me your PSN I’ll send you an invite.
  • Looks like I can’t join :joy:

If you have a PSN it shouldn’t be a problem to send you an invite.
  • My apologies but I was just able to access my account again after getting a new phone & finally finding my login info. Anyhow. I sent invites to everyone that had asked if your still interested. Please feel free to let me know if you have any issues. I can send another invite if you didn’t receive one or whatever the case may be. Thanks & I hope to see you on the Battlefront.
  • Adm_Snackbar
    1 posts Member
    edited September 5
    34 year old in SoCal looking for some more mature gamers to play with.

PSN

ADM_Snackbar
    Post edited by Adm_Snackbar on
  • 34 year old in SoCal looking for some more mature gamers to play with.

PSN

ADM_Snackbar

An invite to join the community has been sent. The PSN I found was all caps, I’m taking it, that’s you, since there were no other PSNs coming up unless they had more characters attached. Let me know if you have an issues or didn’t receive it.
  • If anyone is interested in joining, post your PSN or you can search for Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older, in communities on the PS4 & send a request to join the community.
  • Excited about General Grievous coming this month. If anyone is interested in joining us, post your PSN or you can search for Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older, in communities on the PS4 & send a request to join the community.

• Add me PSN: gfizzel247
  • Add me PSN: gfizzel247

Np. Invite to the community has been sent.
  • heirlippe
    10 posts Member
    edited November 4
    Request sent via PS.
    Post edited by heirlippe on
  • heirlippe wrote: »
    Request sent via PS.

I never saw your request & I tried to send you an invite but when I searched for heirlippe there were no results found. I didn’t know if that your PSN or not. If you can let me know your PSN, I can send you an invite or you can try to send another request to join. Let me know if you have any issues.
  • If anyone is interested in joining just post your PSN or you can send a request to join by searching Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older in communities, on the PS4.
  • Add me please psn Gar_Pendragon1
  • Add me please psn Gar_Pendragon1

Accepted your invite earlier. Glad to have you with us.
  • Looking forward to the Battle of Geonosis update. If anyone is interested in joining us, just post your PSN or you can send a request to join, by searching Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older in communities, on the PS4.
  • The Clone Wars are here people. Mount up and load out.
  • If anyone is interested in joining just post your PSN or you can send a request to join by searching Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older in communities, on the PS4.