criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

30 Years and Older Clan

167891012Next

Replies

• dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    Kaldrantis wrote: »
    I'm 30, and interested in making friends with active gamers that will not shy away from messaging me first, or sending me game invites, so I don't always feel like I'm nagging them to play with me. I play Galactic Assault, Strike, and Starfighter mostly. I main Heavy, the Special Classes, and the Tanks. My Gamertag on ps4 is DamageBunny. Hope to see some of you players soon.

Sorry. I have been away for a bit but I’m back home now & I sent you an invite to join the community.
  • Hey I'm.a strong HvsV player and a decent GA player. I'm mostly a team player especially on HvsV I believe communication and coordination are a must I'm.tired of having bad teammates add me
    Psn:xXElijahhxX
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    Starkillee wrote: »
    Hey I'm.a strong HvsV player and a decent GA player. I'm mostly a team player especially on HvsV I believe communication and coordination are a must I'm.tired of having bad teammates add me
    Psn:xXElijahhxX

Invite to the community has been sent.
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    Please ignore the NerdForce spam. That should tell you everything you need to know about how they operate though. Smh. Hopefully that’ll be resolved soon.
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    If anyone is interested in joining, post your PSN or you can search for Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older, in communities on the PS4 & send a request to join the community.
  • I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.
  • I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Awesome what’s your PSN and I’ll send you an invite
  • dunc1ky wrote: »
    I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Ankesepamon - but now my TV broke so I'll be offline for a couple of weeks :disappointed:
  • dunc1ky wrote: »
    I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Ankesepamon - but now my TV broke so I'll be offline for a couple of weeks :disappointed:

That sucks. Hopefully your back on by now and I sent you an invite to the community. Let me know if you have any trouble joining or anything else for that matter. Feel free to message me.
  • If you have a full team and would like to play against our squad on HVV please message me PSN ID : CHICVGO_

We play more competitive teams and are looking for competition. Thank you
  • TXag_16
    3 posts Member
    I'm interested in joining, I've been looking for people to play with for a while.
    PSN is TXag_16
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    TXag_16 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining, I've been looking for people to play with for a while.
    PSN is TXag_16

Sounds great. I sent you invite to join the community.
  • Oxygenthief1986
    3 posts Member
    edited June 6
    This looks right up my street, bored of playing on my own and looking for people that don't take this overly serious.
    Oxygenthief1986 feel free to me. Not exactly clued up with playing in groups so bare with me lol
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    This looks right up my street, bored of playing on my own and looking for people that don't take this overly serious.
    Oxygenthief1986 feel free to me. Not exactly clued up with playing in groups so bare with me lol

I accepted your friend request & sent you invite to join the community. Glad to have ya & let me know if you need anything.
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    Droidekas? Yes, finally.
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    If anyone is interested in joining, post your PSN or you can search for Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older, in communities on the PS4 & send a request to join the community.
  • dunc1ky
    226 posts Member
    Community Quests going on now. Come join us.