criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

30 Years and Older Clan

167891012Next

Replies

• dunc1ky
    222 posts Member
    Kaldrantis wrote: »
    I'm 30, and interested in making friends with active gamers that will not shy away from messaging me first, or sending me game invites, so I don't always feel like I'm nagging them to play with me. I play Galactic Assault, Strike, and Starfighter mostly. I main Heavy, the Special Classes, and the Tanks. My Gamertag on ps4 is DamageBunny. Hope to see some of you players soon.

Sorry. I have been away for a bit but I’m back home now & I sent you an invite to join the community.
  • Hey I'm.a strong HvsV player and a decent GA player. I'm mostly a team player especially on HvsV I believe communication and coordination are a must I'm.tired of having bad teammates add me
    Psn:xXElijahhxX
  • dunc1ky
    222 posts Member
    Starkillee wrote: »
    Hey I'm.a strong HvsV player and a decent GA player. I'm mostly a team player especially on HvsV I believe communication and coordination are a must I'm.tired of having bad teammates add me
    Psn:xXElijahhxX

Invite to the community has been sent.
  • dunc1ky
    222 posts Member
    Please ignore the NerdForce spam. That should tell you everything you need to know about how they operate though. Smh. Hopefully that’ll be resolved soon.
  • dunc1ky
    222 posts Member
    If anyone is interested in joining, post your PSN or you can search for Star Wars Battlefront II 30&Older, in communities on the PS4 & send a request to join the community.
  • I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.
  • I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Awesome what’s your PSN and I’ll send you an invite
  • dunc1ky wrote: »
    I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Ankesepamon - but now my TV broke so I'll be offline for a couple of weeks :disappointed:
  • dunc1ky wrote: »
    I’d be in too. Been playing for a couple of months, and looking to make it a little more interesting.

Ankesepamon - but now my TV broke so I'll be offline for a couple of weeks :disappointed:

That sucks. Hopefully your back on by now and I sent you an invite to the community. Let me know if you have any trouble joining or anything else for that matter. Feel free to message me.
  • If you have a full team and would like to play against our squad on HVV please message me PSN ID : CHICVGO_

We play more competitive teams and are looking for competition. Thank you
  • TXag_16
    3 posts Member
    I'm interested in joining, I've been looking for people to play with for a while.
    PSN is TXag_16
  • dunc1ky
    222 posts Member
    TXag_16 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining, I've been looking for people to play with for a while.
    PSN is TXag_16

Sounds great. I sent you invite to join the community.