criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

30 Years and Older Clan

Replies

• remora05
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    I sent both of you friend and if your not in the community already, I'll send you an invite to that as well.
  • I'm in if you'll have me. PSN: tk421jag I'd love to whip these youngsters butts.
  • Looking to team up with some more greybearded rebels... PSN name is TanistheMild
  • Emin
    1 posts Member
    Count me in, age33

Psn: eminsinaci
  • I'm in! PSN: LANCE_NO_PANTS
  • PSN, 40, UK. GazCFC7
  • PSN kevievds
  • PSN MezutEyezil
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Sorry it took a day or so but I sent you all friend requests and if you haven't already joined the community on the PS4, I'll send you an invite.
  • JosephMason11
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'll join if your still recruiting, 36 with kids and a morgage. I like to kill my enemies pretending they are my bosses. Best therapy ever.
    Josephmason11
    Post edited by GummyBearKing_268 on
  • AlviO
    2 posts Member
    45 yo here from Italy that like to join the party
    psn mr_alv
  • PSN ID big_fisch here!
    Current LVL 56.75.

I typically play after 10 pm Central Time.
    Looks like you have a lot of players, we should start our own tournament? I will help coordinate.
  • I'm 46, from PR and have always love Star Wars and video-gaming since the Atari console... Been gaming for 2 years now... This is a great idea.... Please do count me in... my PSN is 'panita-boricua'

May The Force Be With You All...... Always....
  • protofrog
    10 posts Member
    Sounds great. PSN: protofrog
  • Hi I'm 47 and would like to join if possible, I'm from the UK, PSN Luchermania
  • Hi all, Knocking on the door of 50, based in the UK, PSN DaveTheHutt66 - look forward to meeting you online!
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    I sent everyone community invites except Luchermania, I wasn't able to find your PSN id. If you want to send me a request, PSN dunc1ky, you can and anyone else that wants to add me as a friend just send a request as well. If not, no hard feelings and feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • Hello, 39, from Belgium
    Psn seve007142
    I'll send you a friend request.
    Looking forward to playing online!
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Awesome. I got it and I sent you an invite to the community. Thanks for the add.
  • Sossij
    8 posts Member
    Would be interested though curious about how a clan actually will function? Age 44. PSN name is BreadMiller
  • We have 30+ and 40+ in 3PO community. Lots of fun. All levels and people from both sides of the pond. Please search for 3PO.
  • 38 here, on eastern time.

Screen name above is same as on PSN. Put out a frowns request if interested in Cargo, Droid, or Drop Zone. Blast too
  • nikeeweston
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm 41 from Kent, woman been gaming all my life, autistic, so I won't speak on mic, but I love playing. Have a 53% win and KD is climbing. I am PSN: arsenal74
    thank you, please say you found me on here cheers. Oh Rank 60 thanks.
  • Please can I join?

37 based in the UK. Currently Rank 37 and playing Extraction a lot with objectives the main goal for me.

Please add me - my PSN ID is Burger_Lad

Thanks!
  • dunc1ky wrote: »
    Awesome. I got it and I sent you an invite to the community. Thanks for the add.

I just sent you a PSN friend request...
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    I'm pretty sure I sent everyone a friend request and/or community invite if you hadn't already joined or sent me one already. If not just let me know please. Also, Sorry if I get confused & thank someone for a friend request or for joining the community, when it actually may been someone else. I do the best I can along with working 40hrs+ a week & family obligations. I'm not trying to say I'm busier than anyone else because I'm sure most everyone in here stays busy too and I've noticed it's easy to get confused when carrying on more than one conversation at a time. Lol.
    I'm pretty sure I sent everyone a friend request and/or community invite if you hadn't already joined or sent me one already. If not just let me know please. Also, Sorry if I get confused & thank someone for a friend request or for joining the community, when it actually may been someone else. I do the best I can along with working 40hrs+ a week & family obligations. I'm not trying to say I'm busier than anyone else because I'm sure most everyone in here stays busy too and I've noticed it's easy to get confused when carrying on more than one conversation at a time. Lol.

Got mine.

I also went ahead and added my younger brother to this community over there on PSN. He's an over 30 gamer who likes playing Battlefront with like minded/mature gamers.
    PSN: N3GAT1VE_CR33P (Note: blank requests get deleted)

Accepted the request, but super busy with work the next few days and leaving on vacation on Sunday to Bermuda. Hopefully after I get back we'll have a chance to play and chat it up on a party.

No Battlefront on the Norwegian cruise line. :neutral:
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Awesome and thanks. Glad to have your brother as well. All of that sounds good to me and I look forward to it. Whenever you get back from your trip and want to, just let me know. Also, anyone is welcome to join me, if you see I have a party up and going. If it won't let you join just send me a message.
  • Arior
    1 posts Member
    Hope your still looking. 32 here From CO (united states mountain time). Just had sholder surgery so taking it easy but will be back in a few days.

PSN Arior
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Oh yeah. We are always looking to add to the community & that sounds good. I sent you an invite to the community & a friend request.
  • baaks
    1 posts Member
    Hello Dunc1ky, sounds good to me ! 34 years old from Paris.
    PSN : Arkxc
    See u soon
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Awesome. Sent you an invite to the community and a friend request. Glad to have ya and I look forward to it.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Thanks for all the interest everyone and to anyone else that may want to join.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks again
  • Hey Clan. Please join the ESL Tournament! It's so important for SWBF! --> read out
    @Clan-Leaders please add me on Origin: Chilli_EnTen
  • Hi dunc1ky! Would like to join your community if possible. 46 years old from Norway.
    psn: Skulleduhasett
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Friend request & invite to the community sent Skulleduhasett. Glad to have ya.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Thanks for info & invite to the tournament Chilli. Wasn't able to participate this go around but I have saved the link to the website's news page, that way we might be able to partake in the next event.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Thanks again to all those that have contacted me and joined.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Still taking members if anyone's interested or may know someone.
  • PSN: dmcgahon
    43, Ireland
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    Awesome. Request and invite sent. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • Hi, this sounds like a great idea. Can I just check is there a K/D limit going on here? Because mine is 0.69 and I am not great at the game although I am Rank 60. But I just saw a guy on this forum who has a K/D of 4.64!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway, let me know. I am 37 and live in the UK.
  • S5C2H
    1 posts Member
    Hi, I am 35 and from Finland. I like this 30+ idea and would gladly join you if it is ok. I just got the game so I am not very useful yet, but getting there. My psn id is S5C2H.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    No limits or requirements for us. Just make new friends and enjoy playing when you can.
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    The K/D ratio and other personal numbers in the game can be easily scewed. So I don't pay to much, if any attention to that.
  • Cool, good news on the K/D thing. My name in l156273645 (that is a lower case L to start it by the way).
  • dunc1ky
    198 posts Member
    That's just my opinion from what I've noticed or seen but friend request & invite to the community has been sent. Thanks.