criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

New Star Wars Game

Laser921
2105 posts Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask the community for what other new SW game they think should be done. Personally, since Battlefront covers the soldier/warfare aspects of star wars, I think a game like KoTOR should be done by Bioware, we need another jedi-centric game. Preferably one where you can customize your own character. Another idea is a new Bounty Hunter-esque game, either about Boba fett or it would be about Han and play like the Uncharted series. That's my two ideas for new games (hundreds more but these seem more realistic) what do you guys, the community think. Oh! And a new Rogue Squadron game, because of the new movie and the first game was amazing.
Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force

Replies

• I clicked this hoping there was news on a new game.
  • Laser921
    2105 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Visceral is working on one, thats the only news about a new game that isnt a tablet game
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • gio0079
    563 posts Member
    Lego Star Wars TFA, the only one that has a release date.