criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Matchmaking broken on PC?

Ketchupzz
145 posts Member
edited March 2016
I can't see to find a match in any of the searching modes, i'm not a season pass owner, what's happening? Is it because the patch just came out or is something wrong?

Replies

• What time/day/region/mode are you playing on? For PC it makes a big difference.
  • Servers down for 2 hours m8
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • Servers are not down, im queuing for US east
  • There will be some delay. have patience
  • I'm using the new quick join thing on each option and all it does is put me on a empty lobby, same for the specific game mode search
  • Okay i give up, matchmaking is broken on PC again
  • @Ketchupzz You were posting US East at 5:56 am (I am East too) on a Tuesday. PC gamers have lives, day jobs, and it's a small community on a weekday. Good luck finding matches.
  • There is no excuse of why i cant find a match now. Just yesterday i was able to play at this exact same time with no issues. Either this patch butchered matchmaking on PC or the player base is now split beyond repair. I am able to find online matches for games over 10 years old, but not this game. Pretty sad for a game that is what, 4 months old?
  • Mastokat wrote: »
    There is no excuse of why i cant find a match now. Just yesterday i was able to play at this exact same time with no issues. Either this patch butchered matchmaking on PC or the player base is now split beyond repair. I am able to find online matches for games over 10 years old, but not this game. Pretty sad for a game that is what, 4 months old?

True, before the patch i could easily join a match at any time of the day, now i can't even find a walker assault one!
  • Same here.
  • Problem is gone for me
  • I've had problems since day 1 here in Aus. 250hrs play time.
    I've never been able to play a single match of Droid Run or Cargo. I originally could play Supremacy, Drop Zone and Blast but since late January I can never get a game of the Supremacy so I was forced to only play Walker Assault.
    Since the Dlc came out I've played it every night until last night I tried for a good hour but nothing.
    Strangely I was invited to play with a partner 2 nights ago on Supremacy and since then I can always find a game.
    It's broken!