criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Episode 7

who's getting the blu-ray next week? i know i am! >:) <3

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    I downloaded it last night.
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    Meeeeeeee :) cannot wait
  • sad day when dark side is run by boy with tantrums. then light side requires patience
  • I downloaded it a week ago.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    sad day when dark side is run by boy with tantrums. then light side requires patience

This^
    Hope maul comes and kills Snoke and Ren.
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    sad day when dark side is run by boy with tantrums. then light side requires patience

This^

I'm sure young Vader was as bad as Ren. He had about 20 years to grow up before we saw him in episode 4. I imagine he had his share of temper tantrums. Anakin was a whiny little jedi, I would expect him to be prone to outbursts as a young sith lord.
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Very good observation!^
  • Doesn't come out in the UK until Sunday 10th =(
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »

This^

I'm sure young Vader was as bad as Ren. He had about 20 years to grow up before we saw him in episode 4. I imagine he had his share of temper tantrums. Anakin was a whiny little jedi, I would expect him to be prone to outbursts as a young sith lord.

Yeah.... I think his tantrums Burnt (see what i did there? ;)) out along with most of his feels.