criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Greedo diorama

DarthJ
5254 posts Member
Basically the diorama stays at 7 out of 9, even though I've had a kill with everything bar the disruptor rifle, which would only take me to 8. By my reckoning its the:

4 new weapons
3 new star cards
Disruptor rifle

Am I missing something?
41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• Same problem here
  • Reesh
    424 posts Member
    Yeah I couldn't work out where the 9 either came from unless we are all missing something lol
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    Reesh wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't work out where the 9 either came from unless we are all missing something lol

Its confused me completely! Saw a couple of other topics on this but no official word. I've upgraded all the cards too and had a kill with them..
  • I have
    2 kills with the DL-18
    43 kills with the DT-12
    1 kill with the Disruptor Rifle
    2 with the Dioxis Grenade
    3 kills with the Scatter Gun
    and I've used the Adrenalin Stim
    but my Greedo piece says 5 of 9
    Shouldn't it be 6 of 9?
  • TW1103
    582 posts Member
    Someone on another thread said there's a few new cards coming in a week or two (one is a trait, so won't count) that will add the 2 missing at the end. Let's hope they're right and we get an official word soon :smile:
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Someone on Reddit posted this.. They were not supposed to be in the OuterRim DLC but were shown in the pre-gameplay :)

RuBgTHF.jpg

yfN2gkq.jpg

0U4gfPA.jpg

ca5mEGO.jpg

IxPLZuS.jpg

Cant wait!! :D
    Yeah one guy on reddit found a way to trick the pc companion app to show the 3 new cards. Bacta nade and ion neutralizer. They're coming out on april 5th most likely.

Info:

• Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    Lol so we're going to have Bacta, smoke and gas grenades everywhere? They're gonna run out of colors to make the gas without it turning into different colors when mixed.

Oh boy....
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Someone on another thread said there's a few new cards coming in a week or two (one is a trait, so won't count) that will add the 2 missing at the end. Let's hope they're right and we get an official word soon :smile:

Hope they clarify this - @Sledgehammer70 can you let us know?

The EMP will be tough to get...

I was going to try using weapons/cards in the original playlists incase it was bugging out on outer rim playlists.
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    Vakyoom wrote: »
    Lol so we're going to have Bacta, smoke and gas grenades everywhere? They're gonna run out of colors to make the gas without it turning into different colors when mixed.

Oh boy....

Its going to be like a rainbow battle!
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Oh boy....

Its going to be like a rainbow battle!

I say they release the Sparkle grenade next. Drops a disco ball that covers everyone in glitter.

not a stab at the bacta grenade lol, i actually like the idea. just a bad joke xD
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    I want to know what that trait does. All the other cards are self explanatory but Mandilorian strength? honestly Wookie strength would be a good caed at level 3 your melee is you tearing off peoples arms. :D
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It's a blaster damage increase per level. SOmeone posted it on reddit, lemme try to dig it up

http://i.imgur.com/Y9p1xEi.png

Looks like its an agressive players best friend. Hurt a bit? deal more dmg. Plus added damage resist at max rank? yes plz
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    It's a blaster damage increase per level. SOmeone posted it on reddit, lemme try to dig it up

http://i.imgur.com/Y9p1xEi.png

Looks like its an agressive players best friend. Hurt a bit? deal more dmg. Plus added damage resist at max rank? yes plz

I'll probably end up using it a lot. Bacta too for turning point and supremacy coz I'm nice like that.
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    Sounds like it could be ridiculously powerful.
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    Pair that with the new charge card...
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I hope dioxis and bacta don't cancel each other out and dioxis neutralizes bacta without sacrificing damage. Otherwise dioxis will be rendered useless by bacta spammers.

Better upgrade that dioxis card before its too late when bacta comes out.0_0
  • I have two weapons left also. I think this is because Greedo has 3 different bombs. He has the gas and a grenade and a mini bomb. You may need to get one kill with each of this specialty bombs.
  • Someone on Reddit posted this.. They were not supposed to be in the OuterRim DLC but were shown in the pre-gameplay :)

RuBgTHF.jpg

yfN2gkq.jpg

0U4gfPA.jpg

ca5mEGO.jpg

IxPLZuS.jpg

Cant wait!! :D
    Yeah one guy on reddit found a way to trick the pc companion app to show the 3 new cards. Bacta nade and ion neutralizer. They're coming out on april 5th most likely.

Info:

How did you get this?
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    There's a whole thread dedicated to these items in the Feedback section. I added the Ion Neutralizer card with cooldown and description too lol. I just don't get why we didnt get these items with dlc as they were already in builds and probably this game too.
  • DarthJ
    5254 posts Member
    oAntixo wrote: »
    I have two weapons left also. I think this is because Greedo has 3 different bombs. He has the gas and a grenade and a mini bomb. You may need to get one kill with each of this specialty bombs.

Never thought of this, but would they do it since its ability based?
  • 1. Bacta grenade
    2. EMP Gun
    3. Mandalorian strength

so..where are the card ? it's 6 of april !
  • TheStalker88
    6053 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Not too distant future.:/

Can't wait. Patience is something not strong on my traits list.