criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I saw the greatest thing yesterday...

Prev1345
DarthJ
6109 posts Member
....on Walker Assault, once the last uplinks had gone off on Endor and the battering of the Walker begins, I saw a guy literally using melee on the walkers foot repeatedly. And it blew up! Whether or not it was down to him or not I don't know, but seeing that little guy desperately trying to take down a Walker with CQC made my day. Whoever he is, I salute him.
PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• Haha nice!

I've seen people try it on AT-ST's and get stepped on, pretty funny as well.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • that made me laugh out loud imagining it.......LOL
  • NightFury
    1129 posts Member
    Would be hilarious to see a guy melee an ATST to death and then use the laughing emote.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    This guy kept moving when it stepped, but then continuing to melee the AT-AT. No-one from the enemy team shot him or was shooting at him, possibly in awe of him too.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    that made me laugh out loud imagining it.......LOL

I want to try to see how much damage he done, if any at all! I still want to think he destroyed it though.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    ....on Walker Assault, once the last uplinks had gone off on Endor and the battering of the Walker begins, I saw a guy literally using melee on the walkers foot repeatedly. And it blew up! Whether or not it was down to him or not I don't know, but seeing that little guy desperately trying to take down a Walker with CQC made my day. Whoever he is, I salute him.

haha that made me lol whilst in work on a Tuesday that feels like a Monday!!
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    th3l3dg369 wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

haha that made me lol whilst in work on a Tuesday that feels like a Monday!!

It was funny, watching everyone else batter it with disruptors, grenades, blaster cannons, etc....and then this guy using melee on it.
  • Deerber
    766 posts Member
    Hahahaha oh god I can't stop laughing just at the idea of it! Hahaha seeing it must have been epic!

Thanks for sharing, lol!
  • We need VIDEO OF THIS............lol
  • Farad48
    298 posts Member
    I didn't think it was possible to do that without getting trampled.
  • this is actually pretty funny, im trying this next
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Farad48 wrote: »
    I didn't think it was possible to do that without getting trampled.

I wish I had took a video!

I thought that too, and always avoided going to close anyway, but this guy didn't. He kept moving on the step on and then going back in for a Queensbury Rules engagement with said AT-AT. Its a miracle he never got stepped on/shot by the other team.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Deerber wrote: »
    Hahahaha oh god I can't stop laughing just at the idea of it! Hahaha seeing it must have been epic!

Thanks for sharing, lol!

No worries! He did his bit to destroy it in his/her eyes! I wanted to make sure this historic moment was logged somewhere haha.
  • TW1103
    582 posts Member
    I want to try to see how much damage he done, if any at all! I still want to think he destroyed it though.

Nobody can prove that it wasn't him that finished it off, so we'll just say it was him. Legend.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    TW1103 wrote: »

Nobody can prove that it wasn't him that finished it off, so we'll just say it was him. Legend.

Its a story to tell the grandchildren,

'let me tell you about the hero who took down an AT-AT once simply by elbowing it repeatedly'
  • jeans
    345 posts Member
    Haha now i have to give it a go too!
    yt jeanschweppe

Lol, i gotta try this!
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Let us all know if you blow it up like the original hero!
  • Haha. Superb. I feel like we may see a trend. Would be a great unwritten rule, "no shooting the guy elbowing the AT-AT"
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    They were too busy laughing!

Forgot to mention it was even better with the epic music!
  • Casscaden
    987 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I saw a poor guy yesterday get Han, he literally decided to take on an at-st by himself head on. He shanked and shot him as much as he could while being stepped on and blasted the entire time.Needless to say his time as Han was very short lived. He definitely looked like a new player. Was funny but kinda felt bad for him at the same time.
  • i saw a vajayjay. it was amazing, sure was nice of her to let me do that thing. best 30 seconds of my life

also i have tried that but zero dmg inflicted unless was adjusted in patch.
  • Lmao I love this
    FOR THE REBELLION!
  • AProbeDroid
    52 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Haha. Superb. I feel like we may see a trend. Would be a great unwritten rule, "no shooting the guy elbowing the AT-AT"

YES! hahahahahahaha He deserves to win if he can do it with no guns!
  • Nice!
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    He threw himself at it, never seen anything like it!
  • Ha ha ha ha, nice!
  • This is ****. Im not buying it, nobody is that brave.....right?
  • This is ****. Im not buying it, nobody is that brave.....right?

There are some vids out there on the interwebs doing it.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • I will support the unwritten rule, "no shooting the guy elbowing the AT-AT"!

jedi_oznam
  • Reminds me of the scene in Band of Brothers (lose paraphrase) "and nobody shot at him, maybe because they couldn't believe it either....and then he ran back."
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    I'm trying this later!
    May the force be with you.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Reminds me of the scene in Band of Brothers (lose paraphrase) "and nobody shot at him, maybe because they couldn't believe it either....and then he ran back."

Only this time the guy didn't run back, and made sure his mission was complete!
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Reminds me of the scene in Band of Brothers (lose paraphrase) "and nobody shot at him, maybe because they couldn't believe it either....and then he ran back."

Only this time the guy didn't run back, and made sure his mission was complete!
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Has anyone else tried this yet?
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member

So I tried it last night. Twilight on hoth. Bombing raid started and I left my group of rebels (who were properly shooting it) charging and shouting, "Leroyyyyyyyyyyyyy. JENNKIIIINNNNNSSSSSS!" Got down to the feet and was elbowing it like a champ and low and behold! "5 damage 5, damage, 5 damage, 5 damage, etc." I was so happy!

Then I realized I recently placed a vehicle turret... -_- sooooooo at best this was inconclusive. Lol
  • rofl that's sweet. Now everyone is going to give this a try: give the AT-AT an elbow grease!
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Jaywal94 wrote: »

So I tried it last night. Twilight on hoth. Bombing raid started and I left my group of rebels (who were properly shooting it) charging and shouting, "Leroyyyyyyyyyyyyy. JENNKIIIINNNNNSSSSSS!" Got down to the feet and was elbowing it like a champ and low and behold! "5 damage 5, damage, 5 damage, 5 damage, etc." I was so happy!

Then I realized I recently placed a vehicle turret... -_- sooooooo at best this was inconclusive. Lol

Just imagine if it was 5 damage, and then all 20 rebels gathered around to elbow it - would be down in no time.
    Not yet :D
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member

Just imagine if it was 5 damage, and then all 20 rebels gathered around to elbow it - would be down in no time.

Like a bunch of ants on a cricket!

Lol that would soooo great! Imagine seeing 10... No all 20 rebels surround the thing and star beating it! I'm sure the empire would eventually all holster their Blasters and take out their IPhones.
  • Could try it in a private match, Guys.

Just saying...
    Alright... Alright... Alllrrright... B)
    XB1
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Could try it in a private match, Guys.

Just saying...

Yes!

That would make for the best video.
  • TW1103 wrote: »

It's officially canon! ;)
  • This is what sprang to my mind...
    giphy.gif
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    This is what sprang to my mind...
    giphy.gif

Hahaha
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    This is what sprang to my mind...
    giphy.gif

Haha excellent! That's pretty much spot on and very similar.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    Someone needs to make this happen in a Private match. A video of 20 rebels just beating the trash out of a walker.
  • DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Someone needs to make this happen in a Private match. A video of 20 rebels just beating the trash out of a walker.

I'm up for a PS4 version! This unknown hero has created a legacy...

'with great power comes great responsibility'
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member

I'm up for a PS4 version! This unknown hero has created a legacy...

'with great power comes great responsibility'

I'm on ps4 as well.

How can we get this going?

• DarthJ
    6109 posts Member
    Recruitment thread? Or continue here?