criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter on PS4

Yesterday I was going through the Playstation Store and to my surprise I found Star wars: Bounty Hunter there. Must be available for all people to purchase now.

I remember playing it 1-2 times at a friends house years ago, and I had fun with it. I was just wondering if I should purchase it now or not?
PSN: Trooper8059
"Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
ezgif_5_a643336582.gif

Replies

• Nerdynerd
    410 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The genres I would put this game is open-world, action/adventure because the maps are pretty big and you can run into baddies almost everywhere. There is also bounties as little side missions but you have to use you range finder to find them.
    The graphics of the actual gameplay is ok I guess, but the cut scenes are very good for PS2.
    Gameplay is ok so far, but get ready to hear Gands speaking English and you will hear Jango's blasters a lot! Also you need to be ok with weird third person camera angles when your in tight spaces, and there is a lot of parkour in this game. Once you get in the game you will faced with a boss fight that isn't that difficult unless you don't know the controls of the game so you should probably spend your first life just figuring out the controls.
    The time of this game is before Jango gets cloned so very close to AoTC.

Hope this helped! ;)

Edit: Bottom line is that I would buy this game!
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nerdynerd wrote: »
    The genres I would put this game is open-world, action/adventure because the maps are pretty big and you can run into baddies almost everywhere. There is also bounties as little side missions but you have to use you range finder to find them.
    The graphics of the actual gameplay is ok I guess, but the cut scenes are very good for PS2.
    Gameplay is ok so far, but get ready to hear Gands speaking English and you will hear Jango's blasters a lot! Also you need to be ok with weird third person camera angles when your in tight spaces, and there is a lot of parkour in this game. Once you get in the game you will faced with a boss fight that isn't that difficult unless you don't know the controls of the game so you should probably spend your first life just figuring out the controls.
    The time of this game is before Jango gets cloned so very close to AoTC.

Hope this helped! ;)

Edit: Bottom line is that I would buy this game!

Alright I probably will! Been looking for another Star Wars game to play on PS4. How would you compare it to other games like Racer Revenge or Jedi Starfighter?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    My cousin got the star wars bundle for her ps4.
    We play them all the time. I loved every single game! Played most when I was a kid.
    The graphics are nice! (Check the settings)

Racer Revenge > Jango Fett > Jedi > Arcade

Jango was my favorite when I was a kid! But on the ps4, the button layout is strange for me. Made the game stressful after a certain point.
    Racer Revenge was by far the most improved. A lot of fun and racing games like this help wind me down after a long day at work :p
  • I got it free with my Battlefront game inside the case