criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I have saw some buffing calls for Greedo, but...

DarthJ
6667 posts Member
...I'd leave him as he is - his damage output is insane, which counteracts his poor health, therefore in the same category as Han (great offence, poor defence). If anything, he is more powerful - get a couple of hits in and his damage goes through the roof. From my experience he can dominate a game mode, say HvV, and a good user of him can turn most games in the Imperials favour. Thoughts?

Also, I'd love for when he dies if you use him, for the screen to suddenly look like theres a huge cloud of blaster fire and suddenly his fried body is on the floor, similar to ANH. Would be funny.
PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• I don't think he needs a buff as such, but it seems to me his Precision Shots need some work. It might be lag on my end, but it only seems to work correctly about one out of three times. Oftentimes the lockon bar doesn't activate even with enemies in close range, or it'll freeze up as you fire for half a second, or it simply doesn't fire at all. I refuse to use it unless I'm behind the enemy I'm that worried about it not working now.
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    I don't think he needs a buff as such, but it seems to me his Precision Shots need some work. It might be lag on my end, but it only seems to work correctly about one out of three times. Oftentimes the lockon bar doesn't activate even with enemies in close range, or it'll freeze up as you fire for half a second, or it simply doesn't fire at all. I refuse to use it unless I'm behind the enemy I'm that worried about it not working now.

The range is really short.
  • Maybe they need to rework the way his move works because it's all jittery when I use it.
  • Kaitokuu wrote: »
    Maybe they need to rework the way his move works because it's all jittery when I use it.

Yea it is weird. He's like having a seizure or something.
  • Greedos class I played as him on HvV and destroyed han Luke and leia not in the same round but across all rounds although I did beat han and leia in a 2 v 1 situation in one of those rounds
  • Deerber
    766 posts Member
    Buffing greedo? Lol!
  • keobotz
    31 posts Member
    People who want him buffed don't know how to use him . I will stick behide someone with health like vader and shoot from behind do tons of damage with them deal 0 to me
  • No more buffs! Leave the game alone!
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    DarthJ wrote: »
    ...I'd leave him as he is - his damage output is insane, which counteracts his poor health, therefore in the same category as Han (great offence, poor defence). If anything, he is more powerful - get a couple of hits in and his damage goes through the roof. From my experience he can dominate a game mode, say HvV, and a good user of him can turn most games in the Imperials favour. Thoughts?

Also, I'd love for when he dies if you use him, for the screen to suddenly look like theres a huge cloud of blaster fire and suddenly his fried body is on the floor, similar to ANH. Would be funny.

LOL hilarious, anyone who thinks Greedo needs a boost isn't doing it right.
    I have REPEATEDLY ripped through 3 of 4 heroes in heroes v villains DLC maps with him. I have never done that with any other hero or villain, most I ever kill is two.

He is awesome as soon as you get 2 or 3 kills to just start his confidence boost, after that just unload and move and he chews through heroes like they are rag dolls!
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    Deerber wrote: »
    Buffing greedo? Lol!

Seriously, lol
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Deerber wrote: »
    Buffing greedo? Lol!

My exact reaction when I read people saying it - if his health goes up he would be nigh on invincible when damage goes up!
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    handcuff wrote: »

I have REPEATEDLY ripped through 3 of 4 heroes in heroes v villains DLC maps with him. I have never done that with any other hero or villain, most I ever kill is two.

He is awesome as soon as you get 2 or 3 kills to just start his confidence boost, after that just unload and move and he chews through heroes like they are rag dolls!

Yeah I was him on HvV last night and killed all the heroes 2 of the 5 rounds. Exactly why nothing should change on him!

Except his death scene.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    handcuff wrote: »

Yeah I was him on HvV last night and killed all the heroes 2 of the 5 rounds. Exactly why nothing should change on him!

Except his death scene.

Agreed! Death scene is silly, although he is a silly charactor.
  • Ledorus
    212 posts Member
    I'd prefer it if he got like 2 health for every kill when his confidence is maxed out.
  • Deerber
    766 posts Member
    Ledorus wrote: »
    I'd prefer it if he got like 2 health for every kill when his confidence is maxed out.

Yeah I'd prefer if Han's lucky shot had a radius of 1 km, 1-hit anything included walkers, and a CD of 3 secs. Deal?
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    I think we all agree to leave Greedo alone!