criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Has anyone else saw the Bigfoot Easter Egg on Endor yet?

DarthJ
6667 posts Member
edited April 2016
It's hilarious! Completely unexpected and well out of the way (near where Imperials start on Walker Assault). Didn't expect it but made me laugh!

EDIT: Follow the footprint near the landing platform.
PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• I find that hard to believe on this particular date
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    modulair wrote: »
    I find that hard to believe on this particular date

Give me credit for trying! GTA San Andreas sprang to mind....
  • DarthOdious2002
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    The "bigfoot" whatever that means is a Wampa. I think thats what your talking about. What is a bigfoot?
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    The "bigfoot" whatever that means is a Wampa. I think thats what your talking about. What is a bigfoot?

Na, I wasn't on about the wampa. Did you play GTA San Andreas? There was huge rumours about Bigfoot being in the game. Its a yeti creature thing that apparently has been in seen in woods in the US.
  • Jaywal
    2856 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Na, I wasn't on about the wampa. Did you play GTA San Andreas? There was huge rumours about Bigfoot being in the game. Its a yeti creature thing that apparently has been in seen in woods in the US.

Proof that us Yanks.. Are.. Nuts
    May the force be with you.
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Oh I think I've heard about the bigfoot mystery in the US! Plus I didnt read the name of the forum: "ENDOR" not Hoth. I never played GTA San Andreas. I've got GTA V though.
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Jaywal94 wrote: »

Proof that us Yanks.. Are.. Nuts

Yeah - why in the name of the almighty do you lot think you see a Yeti in woods? They belong in mountains!
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member

Oh I think I've heard about the bigfoot mystery in the US! Plus I didnt read the name of the forum: "ENDOR" not Hoth. I never played GTA San Andreas. I've got GTA V though.

Play San Andreas if you get a chance mate - still down for me as the greatest game ever.
  • Versatti
    2128 posts Member
    There's a topless Ewok near to the first hut on Walker Assault. She's called Boobi
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    Versatti wrote: »
    There's a topless Ewok near to the first hut on Walker Assault. She's called Boobi

Endor has a lot of hidden gems!
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Credits earned :smile:
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member

Is this similar to the 5k credits that haven't appeared yet?1
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member

Is this similar to the 5k credits that haven't appeared yet?1

APRIL FOOLS lol
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!
  • DarthJ
    6667 posts Member
    I'm beginning to think the credits were an april fools @Vakyoom
  • Vakyoom
    995 posts Member
    May as well be... Or Easter fools at lest lol
    Cycler lyfe -- All about that Ishi Tib!