criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Topic/Comment Approval

Zeta
62 posts Member
How long does this take?

Where can I view posts that are waiting for approval?

Replies

• What?! You need approval to post now?

*flashbacks to BioWare Forums*
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • Zeta
    62 posts Member
    Apparently Hyperlinking URLs requires post approval, but just posting the link does not.

Last night one of my comments was approved very shortly after submitting it, but my post has yet to be approved.

What's worse is I don't get any type of notification indicating whether my post has been approved or denied.

At this point I think I'm just going to re-post instead of getting bogged down by the Hyperlink function.
  • I like how extreme the monitoring that EA is doing. Locking threads in the off-topic discussion forums.

2 examples of this extreme monitoring is this

1- A PS4 Community Recruitment thread gets locked within the Off-Topic Discussions with this simple message: "We may have a recruiting section during the final release, but as this is a beta, let's stick to discussing the beta."

or

2- the thread Turkish Gamers gets closed because of this reason (again in the Off-Topic Discussion Forums): "This is an English only forum. There may be alternate language sections on release, but as of now, there isn't."

If for ANY reason my account is banned, suspended, or deleted it only makes my point that more valid. This is a Off-Topic Discussion Forum. I would also like to state that I have not broken any rule what-so-ever in EA Terms of Service Chapter 11 Title Rules of Conduct
  • DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png
  • SnipedArm
    426 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    kellar wrote: »

You can have my approval Kellar.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • did it work ?
    DID I TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT ???! #ANewEra
    76561198071153223.png