criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

had some great hate mail yesterday

DarthJ
5254 posts Member
Had a few games of walker assault last night(in preparation for punching a walker ;)) and generally did well. Message popped through and a guy on the enemy team had said

'yeah boy well done give your meat a good ol rub'

Don't know whether to term it as hate mail or fetish mail.

What's your best hate mail? This game or in other games?
41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• I had once somebody calling me a camper for defending the Cargo....
    https://youtube.com/SpieleNerd <-- Best Let's Plays in the Galaxy!
  • I've had nothing in this game, but a couple years ago I had someone go nuclear because I struck them out on a baseball game with a pitch at eye level. The kid flipped out, accused me of cheating and started claiming his dad was a judge and he could have me arrested. Then a couple days later he popped up as a random opponent again and didn't remember my name, so I struck him out the same way and before he could lose it I messaged him-"remember me b****".
  • SpieleNerd wrote: »
    I had once somebody calling me a camper for defending the Cargo....

LOL... THIS. Defending the Cargo... I found a nice place to hide giving me a good vantage point, ran out with my shotty as an enemy approached, and defended for my team. This happened about 5 times before I was accused of being a camper... .... on Cargo. <Facepalm>
    Instead of trying to find my positions, and dispatch me, they ran straight for the cargo, then complained when I tagged em. I believe the argument was there is a difference between defense and camping, and I was choosing the camping? So, next time... if you are playing a sports game or anything involving defense, just let the opposing team by, because defending would just be camping.
  • QQnerfQQ
    642 posts Member
    Someone with a cool clan tag went ape **** on me after three matches of drop zone because I killed him 17 times (he kept count, not me). I told him he has a clan tag, so he's still cool, and not to worry.
  • Kermitjames
    209 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I usually run thermal and jump packs I've been practicing this move since beta. I literally drop a thermal throwing it straight down as I jump over people's heads on drop zone. People were getting ticked killing them in two's and threes as they took the pods. Rofl I'm all like bombs away! "Whistling" BOOM!
  • SpieleNerd wrote: »

Now that is funny
  • Kukiko
    38 posts Member
    The kid flipped out, accused me of cheating and started claiming his dad was a judge and he could have me arrested.

Lol, he's gonna tell his daddy on you :-) "Go ask your daddy what Slander, or Harassment means"
  • I had one guy call me Felicia

I was so confused huehue
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    Just had hilarious hate mail yesterday actually from playing Extraction. Guy named iFireLasers (Xbox One) messaged me after 2 rounds of playing Extraction all mad that I kept on killing him over and over again and claimed I couldn't kill him without using power-ups (which I believe I only killed him once or twice with a power-up). To me it was just so funny getting that message from him it made my day. :D
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • I had one guy call me Felicia

I was so confused huehue

giphy.gif
  • Not sure the XB1 allows hate mail, does it?
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    DarthSven wrote: »
    Not sure the XB1 allows hate mail, does it?

You can send messages to other people on Xbox One.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • im surprised i havent gotten any. im usually number 1 player and in cargo i corner peak alot... i dont camp i watch the mini map and then hide in the direction they are coming
  • OldGuy
    57 posts Member
    QQnerfQQ wrote: »
    Someone with a cool clan tag went ape **** on me after three matches of drop zone because I killed him 17 times (he kept count, not me). I told him he has a clan tag, so he's still cool, and not to worry.

This
  • OldGuy
    57 posts Member
    SpieleNerd wrote: »

LOL... THIS. Defending the Cargo... I found a nice place to hide giving me a good vantage point, ran out with my shotty as an enemy approached, and defended for my team. This happened about 5 times before I was accused of being a camper... .... on Cargo. <Facepalm>
    Instead of trying to find my positions, and dispatch me, they ran straight for the cargo, then complained when I tagged em. I believe the argument was there is a difference between defense and camping, and I was choosing the camping? So, next time... if you are playing a sports game or anything involving defense, just let the opposing team by, because defending would just be camping.

Haha. Nice