criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

had some great hate mail yesterday

DarthJ
6109 posts Member
Had a few games of walker assault last night(in preparation for punching a walker ;)) and generally did well. Message popped through and a guy on the enemy team had said

'yeah boy well done give your meat a good ol rub'

Don't know whether to term it as hate mail or fetish mail.

What's your best hate mail? This game or in other games?
PSN: ibrajoker59

Replies

• I had once somebody calling me a camper for defending the Cargo....
    https://youtube.com/SpieleNerd <-- Best Let's Plays in the Galaxy!
  • I've had nothing in this game, but a couple years ago I had someone go nuclear because I struck them out on a baseball game with a pitch at eye level. The kid flipped out, accused me of cheating and started claiming his dad was a judge and he could have me arrested. Then a couple days later he popped up as a random opponent again and didn't remember my name, so I struck him out the same way and before he could lose it I messaged him-"remember me b****".
  • SpieleNerd wrote: »
    I had once somebody calling me a camper for defending the Cargo....

LOL... THIS. Defending the Cargo... I found a nice place to hide giving me a good vantage point, ran out with my shotty as an enemy approached, and defended for my team. This happened about 5 times before I was accused of being a camper... .... on Cargo. <Facepalm>
    Instead of trying to find my positions, and dispatch me, they ran straight for the cargo, then complained when I tagged em. I believe the argument was there is a difference between defense and camping, and I was choosing the camping? So, next time... if you are playing a sports game or anything involving defense, just let the opposing team by, because defending would just be camping.
  • QQnerfQQ
    642 posts Member
    Someone with a cool clan tag went ape **** on me after three matches of drop zone because I killed him 17 times (he kept count, not me). I told him he has a clan tag, so he's still cool, and not to worry.
  • Kermitjames
    209 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I usually run thermal and jump packs I've been practicing this move since beta. I literally drop a thermal throwing it straight down as I jump over people's heads on drop zone. People were getting ticked killing them in two's and threes as they took the pods. Rofl I'm all like bombs away! "Whistling" BOOM!
  • SpieleNerd wrote: »

Now that is funny
  • Kukiko
    38 posts Member
    The kid flipped out, accused me of cheating and started claiming his dad was a judge and he could have me arrested.

Lol, he's gonna tell his daddy on you :-) "Go ask your daddy what Slander, or Harassment means"
  • I had one guy call me Felicia

I was so confused huehue
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    Just had hilarious hate mail yesterday actually from playing Extraction. Guy named iFireLasers (Xbox One) messaged me after 2 rounds of playing Extraction all mad that I kept on killing him over and over again and claimed I couldn't kill him without using power-ups (which I believe I only killed him once or twice with a power-up). To me it was just so funny getting that message from him it made my day. :D
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • I had one guy call me Felicia

I was so confused huehue

giphy.gif
  • Not sure the XB1 allows hate mail, does it?
  • Firewall17
    1166 posts Member
    DarthSven wrote: »
    Not sure the XB1 allows hate mail, does it?

You can send messages to other people on Xbox One.
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • im surprised i havent gotten any. im usually number 1 player and in cargo i corner peak alot... i dont camp i watch the mini map and then hide in the direction they are coming
  • OldGuy
    57 posts Member
    QQnerfQQ wrote: »
    Someone with a cool clan tag went ape **** on me after three matches of drop zone because I killed him 17 times (he kept count, not me). I told him he has a clan tag, so he's still cool, and not to worry.

This
  • OldGuy
    57 posts Member
    SpieleNerd wrote: »

LOL... THIS. Defending the Cargo... I found a nice place to hide giving me a good vantage point, ran out with my shotty as an enemy approached, and defended for my team. This happened about 5 times before I was accused of being a camper... .... on Cargo. <Facepalm>
    Instead of trying to find my positions, and dispatch me, they ran straight for the cargo, then complained when I tagged em. I believe the argument was there is a difference between defense and camping, and I was choosing the camping? So, next time... if you are playing a sports game or anything involving defense, just let the opposing team by, because defending would just be camping.

Haha. Nice