criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Diorama total incorrect after Nien Nunb

MikeyFett
191 posts Member
edited April 2016
Platform: PS4

Region: EU

Problem: Prior to the Outer Rim DLC, I had all 20 of the Diorama figurines unlocked and the summary screen showed this correctly as 20/20.

Two new Dioramas have now been added - Nien Nunb and Greedo.

I have now unlocked the Nien Nunb diorama (for defeating 50 Heros) but the summary screen states my total as '20/22' which is incorrect. It should say '21/22'.

I can reproduce this 100% of the time - simply boot up the game and go to the Diorama summary page as shown in the following video and the total is shown incorrectly as 20/22.

However, in the Companion App, my Diorama total IS correctly shown as 21/22.

Replies

• Mikey, I also have this issue.
  • Hey guys, I am also having this problem on PS4 as well. I had 14 things unlocked Nien was my 15th but yet it still says 14/22. So it appears it is not counting Nien for some reason.
  • Same. Should be 21/22.
  • Me too
  • I've seen quite a few mentions of this issue now so it feels like it is a universal glitch.

If you are affected, perhaps just confirm like me that your total shows correctly in the Companion App - that may mean it is a glitch in the game software rather than on the EA servers.
  • The companion app shows the right total for me also.
  • Me too, companion app shows that I have it, while the game itself doesn't.
  • I have different problem, the 50 kills is stuck on 6/50
  • Dj_TomCz
    32 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Dj_TomCz wrote: »
    I have different problem, the 50 kills is stuck on 6/50

Or I have to kill other heroes as Niem Nunb? because it just says defeat 50 heroes
  • I simply defeated 50 heroes, with no other conditions attached, and the diorama unlocked for me.

My total still shows incorrectly as 20/22 though. It should say 21/22.

I am hoping that Sledge will acknowledge this as a known issue in his thread at the top as it clearly affects numerous players.
  • MikeyFett wrote: »
    I simply defeated 50 heroes, with no other conditions attached, and the diorama unlocked for me.

I am hoping that Sledge will acknowledge this as a known issue in his thread at the top as it clearly affects numerous players.

It works now, it just dont count kills in hero hunt for some reason
  • Dj_TomCz wrote: »
    MikeyFett wrote: »
    I simply defeated 50 heroes, with no other conditions attached, and the diorama unlocked for me.

It works now, it just dont count kills in hero hunt for some reason

That is correct - I have seen it reported elsewhere that Hero Hunt hero kills do not count towards the Diorama. Probably a glitch too.