criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

35 - 1 in a Tie Interceptor... it's possible!

Fighter Squadron on PS4 - 14 Player kills and 21 AI kills plus a win for the Imperials. My only death was when I got rammed!

Replies

• Nice job! I hate random rams that ruin otherwise perfect runs.
    Imperial Lackey | Twin Ion Engine Aficionado | Really Bad With A Lightsaber
  • handcuff
    923 posts Member
    I'm amazed you survived the attack on the transport. Typically that is a sure fire way to get a death. Great run.
  • handcuff wrote: »
    I'm amazed you survived the attack on the transport. Typically that is a sure fire way to get a death. Great run.

Agreed. Usually trying that in a non-hero vehicle results in a quick death!

This was the best run I've had in a TI after more than 1,000 games in FS so I think there was some luck involved...

:)
  • Always a good thing to simply go positive in an imperial ship...let alone rack up such a high kdr like you did in this video. Great job! B)
  • Kraigbot
    696 posts Member
    I would have been totally cool with a teammate going 35-1 and not going for the objective, but you did that too! Awesome.
  • Nice work Mikey. You don't see too many matches like that.
  • Old_fella_1963
    4686 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Not wishing to P on your parade but were there tins of beans in the Rebel Fighters? Almost no lock ons and or need to evade attacks . Was there just a couple on the other side the rest AI? Ive had this several times myself and indeed racking up the Kills is 'fun' upto a point but not really fair given the circumstances...I usually just go for the AI until real pilots arrive
  • Not wishing to P on your parade but were there tins of beans in the Rebel Fighters? Almost no lock ons and or need to evade attacks . Was there just a couple on the other side the rest AI? Ive had this several times myself and indeed racking up the Kills is 'fun' upto a point but not really fair given the circumstances...I usually just go for the AI until real pilots arrive

Well, difficult to say re the lock-ons but you can see how many 'human' players were in the game - 9 in total at the start (see 10 secs into the video) and it was almost full at the end (see 7.00 mins in) with 9 players on my team and 10 players on the rebel (losing) team. I think it filled up fairly soon after it started.

:)