criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Battlefront 2

Is this confirmed? Or is it just rumors? Because I just bought Battlefront and I don't want to spend another 60 dollars.

Replies

• Frix
    626 posts Member
    It isn't confirmed but Ea has the rights to Star wars games for a while so it is highly likely that they will make a second.
  • My question is why do people keep calling it Battlefront 2? Battlefront 1&2 are already out. This one is Battlefront 3. If Battlefield was bought by another company, would they restart at battlefield 1 or continue on with their franchise that's already made 1,2,3,4, maybe 5(Don't play Battlefield, just an example) I'm just saying the next Battlefront is 4, not 2.
  • Frix
    626 posts Member
    My question is why do people keep calling it Battlefront 2? Battlefront 1&2 are already out. This one is Battlefront 3. If Battlefield was bought by another company, would they restart at battlefield 1 or continue on with their franchise that's already made 1,2,3,4, maybe 5(Don't play Battlefield, just an example) I'm just saying the next Battlefront is 4, not 2.

It is actually 2 because this is a reboot not a sequel making this battlefront 1 in the new series.