criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Be nice.

thedrum808
1713 posts Member
That is all.

Replies

• briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    No. That is all.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • Elderish
    283 posts Member
    Ha! Telling the internet to be nice is like telling gravity not to slam you into the ground when you jump off a roof.
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member
    :( But that's not nice Just stop telling devs that they're lazy, and stop making random arguments with each other. I come here for content, not bickering.

Anyway, I don't want this thread to turn into that, so I'm probably done here.
  • thedrum808 wrote: »
    :( But that's not nice Just stop telling devs that they're lazy, and stop making random arguments with each other. I come here for content, not bickering.

Anyway, I don't want this thread to turn into that, so I'm probably done here.

But tbh, they are pretty lazy.
  • briandt75
    5610 posts Member
    Good riddance. **** the devs. Seriously.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Member
  • What's going to happen is in five years there's going to be a press leak where we discover that one person developed and managed this entire game; but had to sell out to EA in order to release it and thus EA pretended they actually made it.

That's my imaginary explanation for what is happening to Triple A companies these days, they're all fronts for single developers.
  • thedrum808
    1713 posts Member

They said in a livestream that their biggest pet peeve is being called lazy. They do work long hours, and do a lot of work.

Also your username is awesome.

They said in a livestream that their biggest pet peeve is being called lazy. They do work long hours, and do a lot of work.

Well, their "hard work" really isn't showing when they copy & paste the Rodian and Sullustan heads for heroes that no one wanted

And thanks huehue
  • Elderish
    283 posts Member
    Told ya so.
  • OP no one cares what you want. seriously

Just to bug the devs, how about we call them lazy? huehuehue jk
  • I wouldn't ever call them lazy. So much is a mess though, but no one here knows whats to blame. Is it EA? Lack of manpower? Lack of experience?
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png
  • I am the nicest person here.
    #ForumFront
    #ANewEra
  • briandt75 wrote: »
    Good riddance. **** the devs. Seriously.

Lol, i just noticed he has been silenced by the mods. :D :# :D