criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

The Actor of Iconic Admiral Ackbar Has Passes Away...

2Next

Replies

• Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    Tobikun wrote: »
    RIFRIG wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't care. :|

Strange reply..........kind of WTF.

I'm 20 turning 21 this year and both of my birth parents died when I was 5, when I was 7 I was than adopted by a gay couple whom I love to death. Do you see why I honestly could care less, btw I'm gay as well.

I'm sorry for your loss budd.
    Happy you have some loving parents now :)
  • MadVlad wrote: »
    MadVlad wrote: »
    MadVlad wrote: »

I don't care either

How kind...
    My condolences to his family, he will be remembered.

I didn't know the man so yeah

Just because you don't know him doesn't mean you shouldn't show some respect when he dies.

Nothing to do with respect.After Steve urwin was murdered by that stingray I just stop caring.its easier that way
    It's so easy to stop feeling so you don't have to feel pain any more. But if we stop caring, what makes us any different then a robot or piece of wood? We have to keep caring, if we don't who will?
  • Being a robot would be cool.i understand what you're saying I really do but am a lost cause
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Im definitely gonna miss him in ep 8 and up. Ackbar appeared in ep 7 too.
  • Im definitely gonna miss him in ep 8 and up. Ackbar appeared in ep 7 too.

They should literally just retire the character. Let him live the rest of his days in peace after the Resistance's victory in TFA.
  • He can still be a retired advisor.
  • MadVlad wrote: »
    Being a robot would be cool.i understand what you're saying I really do but am a lost cause

You are only who you believe you are. It's all in how you see yourself. If you want to feel better, BE better. You'll be much happier.
  • Starmasui17324
    2793 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I had said earlier, "Rest in peace dear friend, thanks for the memories and God's speed. *My condolences to the bereaved widow and family, if he left any behind. You will be remembered."
    Tobikun replied to my post and said
    He was 93 years old.

Age is not a factor here. My Grandma died around 96 and my Gramps around 99 I believe. So it's not uncommon for a wife to still be alive. His kid (my mom) is quite alive. So as you can see my comment was quite relevant.
  • DarthOdious2002
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    RIP to the late Erik Bauersfeld