criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Ackbar tribute

The iconic voice of admiral ackbar, Erik Bauersfeld has passed at the age of 93. I know it's already been posted but I think that there should be a tribute to Ackbar in an April update. That isn't just online but included in offline as well because my ps+ has gone haywire. I'm not saying do it for me but in honour of a star wars legend.

Replies

• Windy98 wrote: »
    The iconic voice of admiral ackbar, Erik Bauersfeld has passed at the age of 93. I know it's already been posted but I think that there should be a tribute to Ackbar in an April update. That isn't just online but included in offline as well because my ps+ has gone haywire. I'm not saying do it for me but in honour of a star wars legend.
    This would be cool.
  • B wing with Admiral Ackbar as a hero would be ftw.
  • I mentioned this in the locked thread before it got derailed.

They could do an "It's a TRAP!" emote.
    I'm absolutely *awful* at this game. Just abysmal. My advice is most likely garbage.
  • Ademis
    141 posts Member
    How is there not a "It's a trap" emote already?

• grrlpurple
    1074 posts Member
    It's a disgrace the other thread had to be closed due to disrespect :-(
  • Webn8tr_
    3145 posts Member
    It's a Trap emote would be the best thing ever!
    I would constantly use it!!
  • grrlpurple wrote: »
    It's a disgrace the other thread had to be closed due to disrespect :-(
    It wasn't closed, it got moved to off-topic
    The force will be with you. Always.
  • I want a "your shield couldn't repel firepower of THAT magnitude huehue" emote to use after I lob an ion grenade at a bubbleboi

Also RIP, fishface

I'm going to have some fried calamari tonight in your honor. <3
  • Webn8tr_ wrote: »
    It's a Trap emote would be the best thing ever!
    I would constantly use it!!
    OMG, the emote spams at the beginning of a match would be even more ridiculous with everyone using this in unison. It would be a whole regiment of Bill Paxtons from Aliens. GAME OVER!