criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Anyone Hate Today's Music?

I feel as if today's music sucks. Sure there are a few good bands and singers out there, but not many. It is just annoying bad -lyric repetitive catchy untalented pop music now days. Remember bands like Green Day, Sum 41, (Older) Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, The Eagles, Goo Goo Balls, Nirvana, and ect.?

Anyways just found this off-topic page so thought I'd make use of it. Tell me what you guys think.

Replies

• Goo Goo Balls are great.lol
    But seriously did you just say Blink 182 was a good band?please stop
  • You realize some of the bands you listed are fairly new. my music? 70s-90s. from def leppard, led zeppelin, aerosmith e.t.c. down to nirvana and some of the newer alternative is decent. (By newer i mean in the last 20 years)
  • Goo Goo Balls are great.lol
    But seriously did you just say Blink 182 was a good band?please stop

Compare Blink 182 vs. Taylor Swift or Meghan Trainor. Bit some of blinks songs are cringy.
  • You realize some of the bands you listed are fairly new. my music? 70s-90s. from def leppard, led zeppelin, aerosmith e.t.c. down to nirvana and some of the newer alternative is decent. (By newer i mean in the last 20 years)

Yeah I like listing to those artist. Bit sum 41 came in 1996, blink 182 1992, and Bon Jovi around the 80's. But some are new.
  • IVIaster_LUKE
    1567 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes. Good music died along time ago.

Thank god for the classics:

Nitzer Ebb/Front 242 - Headhunter

George Jones - The Grand Tour.

Desmond Dekker - The Israelites.

The Specials- Ghost town.

Van Halen - Running with the Devil.

Celtic Frost - Mesmerized.

Etc...etc

luke.png
  • Music has been industrialized since the Beatles or even before them. Its like fashion. Suddenly everything changes. From thin air the artists are being manifested and introduced to the public. Seriously, they come out of nowhere. They are just suddenly here and incredibly, have over 100 million views per musicvideo on Youtube. They also dont write their own songs. Not one of them. They are told to perform and look good, have a scandal or two to stay popular. The things these people do for money, they are prostitutes. like Nikki Minaj or Miley Cyrus.
    Its all generic rubbish for the masses and I hate it.
    tumblr_nusp5jmZkZ1r4o9xho1_r1_1280.jpg
    "Social justice 1, 2, 3 woo woo! I want to be PC woo woo!"
  • Music has been industrialized since the Beatles or even before them. Its like fashion. Suddenly everything changes. From thin air the artists are being manifested and introduced to the public. Seriously, they come out of nowhere. They are just suddenly here and incredibly, have over 100 million views per musicvideo on Youtube. They also dont write their own songs. Not one of them. They are told to perform and look good, have a scandal or two to stay popular. The things these people do for money, they are prostitutes. like Nikki Minaj or Miley Cyrus.
    Its all generic rubbish for the masses and I hate it.

Same
  • Yes. Good music died along time ago.

Thank god for the classics:

Nitzer Ebb/Front 242 - Headhunter

George Jones - The Grand Tour.

Desmond Dekker - The Israelites.

The Specials- Ghost town.

Van Halen - Running with the Devil.

Celtic Frost - Mesmerized.

Etc...etc

Definitely